• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Menome

I think he's been over since coming to the main roster. He's perfect for the kids

large_mzCTGi8s72xjLT40y7H8IyjOV3v.jpg

Also...I hope I'm wrong...but was Mojo Rawley mildly over with the crowd last night?
He's fucking trash, I hope Ryder tells him to fuck off and teams with Hawkins. Mojo makes you hate life and in return makes me hate him.

Also he reminds me annoying people I went to college with, fuck him.

Raw64life

I didn't bother watching 205 Live last night but lol at them going Gallagher vs. Daivari a third time, and then having Gallagher lose.

"This Gallagher guy actually got over with his unique style and in-ring ability and woke up this dead crowd a bit. Quick, let's 50/50 booking him and kill his momentum."

I didn't bother watching 205 Live last night but lol at them going Gallagher vs. Daivari a third time, and then having Gallagher lose.

"This Gallagher guy actually got over with his unique style and in-ring ability and woke up this dead crowd a bit. Quick, let's 50/50 booking him and kill his momentum."
Well Gallagher won on Raw and got his ass beat up at the end, so Davari couldn't beat a 100% Gallagher but he could defeat a 75%. Gallagher still looks strong imo. They shouldn't have done a third match tbh, I bet next week we'll get some bs but they should've had Daivari just interfering costing Gallagher his match.

The miracle 34th street fight match is pure gold
That was one of the weirdest episodes ever. It's like the crowd was cheering faces and actually booing the heels. Instead of how they usually were. Wheb Albertas hit Santa, the entire crowd was over it, they didn't like it. Man wtf was I doing watching that shit?

That was one of the weirdest episodes ever. It's like the crowd was cheering faces and actually booing the heels. Instead of how they usually were. Wheb Albertas hit Santa, the entire crowd was over it, they didn't like it. Man wtf was I doing watching that shit?

Cole and Lawler can't keep it together it's been great. Pretty sure Del Rio also was boderline laughing when realized he just got hit with a bowling ball

Cole and Lawler can't keep it together it's been great. Pretty sure Del Rio also was boderline laughing when realized he just got hit with a bowling ball
Oh yeah also loved how they actually had a brutal match like that for a Christmas episode. And I forgot to mention that Albertas was even shocked about what he did to Santa, I think this was around the time he was a face?

Jacky Boy is sadly going to be doing the same moves over and over to wake up dead crowds twice a week, he's probably going to end up meaning nothing like the wrest of the crew.
2012 is the year I started watching WWE.
And you actually stuck around

I don't know whether to shake your hand or have you committed!

It makes sense honestly. 2012 you probably saw Nash/HHH on a pole

Getting to see the bad era from the start. If it ever improves, you've literally seen it at its best, so it might actually be all uphill from here

Lol! Watching Shane duck one of Pac's heel kicks reminds me of how they described Shawn getting beat down. Said Waltman was throwing worked karate kicks but they were dodged 😂😂, I don't know why that's funny but it is.

Jacky Boy is sadly going to be doing the same moves over and over to wake up dead crowds twice a week, he's probably going to end up meaning nothing like the wrest of the crew.

Punk, Bryan, and AJ were enough to keep me going.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TOONAMI also has a hard time leaving the Attitude era. Gundam and an hour of first run Dragonball are the top of the card starting in January.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My favorite Del Rio moment.

TOONAMI also has a hard time leaving the Attitude era. Gundam and an hour of first run Dragonball are the top of the card starting in January.

Hmm

Raw has attempted cuckholding, Dragonball & Gundam are on Toonami, Crash Bandicoot releasing on a Playstation and a new season of Full House is coming soon.

We're the 1990's Man God.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hmm

Raw has attempted cuckholding, Dragonball & Gundam are on Toonami, Crash Bandicoot releasing on a Playstation and a new season of Full House is coming soon.

We're the 1990's Man God.
Hell TOONAMI is also showing Jojo's which first started during Hulkamania.

Top Bottom