• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

PreFire

The last good Holiday Raw episode:

Stone-Cold-Stuns-Santa-Claus.gif

holy shit, one of the best sells on the stunner. Santa's legs were in mid air

I'm a Rock fan, but didn't like the way he oversold the stunner lol.. Shit was ridiculous

Aiii

So not worth it
P.s.-thank you Aiii for the informative and not-at-all biased armchair quarterbacking for a product you say (weekly, if not daily) that you dont watch.

I've made a grand total of 13 posts in November, and a whole 12 this month, excluding this one. This is not even technically possible.

None of which make a mention of not watching WWE, btw.

You should probably see a doctor for those phantom posts you're reading, that can't be healthy, friend.

I've made a grand total of 13 posts in November, and a whole 12 this month, excluding this one. This is not even technically possible.

None of which make a mention of not watching WWE, btw.

You should probably see a doctor for those phantom posts you're reading, that can't be healthy, friend.

Wasn't he a Seth fan? Should have been seeing a doctor for a while now

I hear Seth practiced buckle bombs on friends. None of them able to walk since...

My favourite part of Aiii rants was back when he was a wrasslegaf bluechipper I swear he'd wonder why people spent their time posting the exact kind of sentiments he posted now (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though Aiii). Ol' Aiii was positive back in those summer of punk days so personally I blame Kevin Nash.

Wrasslegaf changes people, like when that Stro guy started out and would call out posters being too goofy/gimmicky...only to become the guy who made a Sopranos themed thread after WWE broke him down.

Recall

So friends, was TLC worth watching?

At the very least I'll watch Alexa/Becky and AJ/Dean, not sure if anything else is worth anything.

The main event is worthy of a watch. Dean and AJ put a lot of effort in to their match and it pays off well making for a very entertaining battle.

Heroman

Banned
When does the match of the year / show of the year etc voting begin?

It's Carnies, the end of the year awards showcasing the best and worst of pro wrestling in 2016
This year we will have a early nominations for many of the categories this year. Please send me up to 4 nominates by Dec 20th. These aren't all the categories but most of them.

Categories
wrestler of the year
- Wwe
-NJPW
-Other
Worst wrestler of the year
Best women wrestler
match of the year
- Wwe
- NJPW
- Other
Worst match of the year
Promotion of the year
Best ppv of the year
Best on the mic
Best gimmick
Worst gimmick
Angle of the year
Worst angle/moment of the year
Best moment
Canry of the year
Shooter of the year
Most overrated wrestler of the year
Most underrated wrestler of the year
Comeback of the year
Most improved
Move of the year.
Please retire

MC Safety

me neither, because who watches the pre-show, why do you guys add 30min to a show that's already too long

I think the idea of a pre-show for wrestling is pretty dumb except in the case of the introductory matches.

That said, if you're going to offer programming with live commentary, why hire Lita to do it? She's an awful speaker and offers no insight. If she was drunk during a pre-show as someone else suggested, then she's awful and unprofessional.

The WWE gave her plenty of chances to improve, too.

PreFire

Match of the year:

I despise John Cena (too corny for me) but his 1v1 match vs AJ Styles at (I forget which PPV.. SummerSlam maybe?) but it's the match that pulled me back into watching wrestling again. That's a match where false finishes were done correctly. 5 stars IMO

Worst angle/moment:

That fucking rooster head Enzo, naked and Lana checking his cock out. Made me cringe like Mae Young giving birth to a slimy hand

Edit:

Worst gimmick:

Curt Hawkins wannabe Chuckisms

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Wrestler of the year: AJ Styles
Best Womens Wrestler: Charlotte
Match of the year: Revival vs DIY 2 out of 3 Falls
Best on the mic: The Miz
Best gimmick: Broken Matt Hardy
Angle of the year: Broken Matt Hardy
Best moment: Here comes the Money!
Comeback of the year: Matt Hardy
Most improved: Matt Hardy

The other categories are too hard.

Laserfrog

louthesz.jpg

Please enjoy my acrostic poem. Thank you.

Lovely and amazing
Only the best
Unique

The beszt
Helpful
Excotic
Sucessful
Zooming around the ring.

LOU THESZ

Ryback getting pops in 2012, what a weird time
Dude was so damn hot and I feel sorry that his push didn't work out so well for him. He was in a losing situation when they put him in that match against Punk because Punk couldn't lose, he had too much going for him. But Ryback couldn't lose and sometimes I wonder if he would've won, would the fans had turned on him a month after he had the strap. Then he went on to lose to Mark at WM, then he turned heel and lost to Cena and the rest is history.

Bring It!!

*Folds arms and smiles*
raw

Top Bottom