• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh, this should be fun!

0TkOgiE.jpg

Mutoh's starting up a Grumpy Old Dads promotion! Looking forward to the card being an early highlight in the 2017 indie sleaze calendar.

where's nosawa

Nekofrog

Banned
This whole time I'd thought Nekofrog was Laserfrog.

There's a guy named clydefrog on gaf, that was my username everywhere else on the Internet before I rebranded for my music. That was over 10 years ago and even to this day when I see a clydefrog post on gaf I say to myself "wait when did I post that"

Sephzilla

Rock has the worst sharpshooter

Here's Bret Hart, about 5 years ago and after having a fucking stroke, putting on a better Sharpshooter

bret-hart-sharpshooter-the-miz-o.gif

Fox318

That Sharpshooter is pretty damn legit, but I'm still partial to this one

854dd726908a91d28f632b1e0d9ed7f0.318x240x67.gif

This works the best because:

• It gets it over as a real fucking submission
  • Perfect is in pain (mostly because of his shit back) and he doesn't need to sell it anymore than how he really feels
  • Matches are more about "Can he get the submission in?" rather than "oh can the guy reach the ropes?"

The drama in submissions should be can they get it in and 2 times a year somebody should be able to roll out or reach the ropes.

Sephzilla

This works the best because:

• It gets it over as a real fucking submission
  • Perfect is in pain (mostly because of his shit back) and he doesn't need to sell it anymore than how he really feels
  • Matches are more about "Can he get the submission in?" rather than "oh can the guy reach the ropes?"

The drama in submissions should be can they get it in and 2 times a year somebody should be able to roll out or reach the ropes.

Fucking YUP! The build up to actually getting the move locked in is way more interesting than the whole "can they get the ropes" shit

Sephzilla

FAV FIVE SUBMISSIONS
1- Sharpshooter / Scorpion Deathlock
2- Figure Four Leg Log
3- Liontamer / OG Walls of Jericho
4- Crossface Chicken-Wing
5- Armbar

JBL did rightly destroy Mauro on Smackdown after Mauro claimed to know what it's like to be put in the figure four. Mauro was silent for like 10 seconds afterwards.
That was a good catch last night, I was wondering how Mauro knew what it was like to be in the hold myself.

Did you sense some tension maybe between Graves and Aries? It seemed like Mauro and Aries took over last night, while Graves played second fiddle.

Kaladin

Hoping my new 4k TV gets here today. Something tells me it is delayed as the last update was it arriving yesterday at a town on the other end of my state.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Jericho busting out the liontamer on special occasions is the best submission related thing in wrestling. It almost makes the shit ass walls of Jericho worth it.

Top Bottom