• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Syder

Because Sting is a dummy
SCjdx35.gif
Lex is the Greatest of All Time.

Zach

I've only played through one Final Fantasy game.

XIII.

It was whatever. A friend lent it to me so I felt obligated to beat it. >_>

You know two old school RPGs that have aged extremely well? Chrono Trigger and Mario RPG

Platforming in Super Mario RPG can suck my balls.

And oh yeah, so can Data West for knocking In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, which is pretty good. How about you die already, DATA WEST?!

Riddle already ducking bookings because he doesn't like jobbing.

He'll go far.

He's EVOLVE's Ace and AIW were putting him in nothing matches, he can bounce if he wants

Yeah, I found that weird when I heard it. Also weird that AIW was so public to call him out on it.

AIW are run by basically the most petty carny promoters on Planet Earth, Mars, and Saturn

You'll fit in, but that's just because we can't see you!!

hahahahahahahaha, clever

Who the fuck are you

He's EVOLVE's Ace and AIW were putting him in nothing matches, he can bounce if he wants

Their booking of him was pretty bizarre, considering how everywhere else is using him - hell, RPW are debuting him vs Shibata. But then, what the fuck even is AIW booking in 2016? It all seems so random, just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Also this

It's for the podcast hits and the attention, that should be patently obvious

Sometimes it feels like they promote the podcast harder than the actual wrestling promotion, which is nuts.

Gotta stir the pot, get everyone nice and hyped for their inevitable podcast on the matter.

Yeah, I just watched a video where Riddle explained that they wanted to book him on dates he wasn't available on and were asking him to job to guys who didn't know how to wrestle, which he didn't want to do because they were using his reputation to get their own terrible guys over. Then when he said he wasn't available for those dates and to take him off the advertising because he wouldn't be there, they came out and said he was refusing to job.

Their booking of him was pretty bizarre, considering how everywhere else is using him - hell, RPW are debuting him vs Shibata. But then, what the fuck even is AIW booking in 2016? It all seems so random, just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Sometimes it feels like they promote the podcast harder than the actual wrestling promotion, which is nuts.

It's almost like they're attention-seeking mark promoters

That podcast serves no purpose other than to circlejerk, they make zero dollars off of it

somedevil

I found this interesting when Sydal was caught because someone tipped off Customs that he was carrying the stuff before he arrived:

“It was his thirtieth trip to Japan, and they didn’t think it was the first time he brought something in… The reason he got caught this time though, this is where things get really mysterious and tricky, Japanese customs in Osaka were informed by somebody that [Sydal] is bringing in certain things.
“It was mentioned in the court too, that customs was informed by somebody, they’re not saying who, but that [Sydal] from America is bringing in certain things on certain dates. They knew it.”

Interesting that someone would do that. I wonder why?

I found this interesting when Sydal was caught because someone tipped off Customs that he was carrying the stuff before he arrived:

Interesting that someone would do that. I wonder why?

I also read someone else say that was bs and his passport had expired, but who knows.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Noam Dar is supposed to be a big deal? Didnt like what I saw in the fight with one of the bollywood guys.

Galaghar vs Fabian Aichner was great even if Galaghar actually had very little offense and then...won. His corner dtopkuck looks stiff as shit tho. Aichner actually looked pretty good for his size.

Time for Gargano v Ciampa, should be good.

I'm really glad to see Kingdom Hearts is going full Dragonball Z.

Though, it's funny how people in those jrpg threads on gaming side are saying "balee dat," presumably thinking it's a Verendus catchphrase.

I want to pick your brains, WrestlingGAF. What are some of your favorite face turns?

That one time Big Show turned face.

How about the slow burn literal double turn of Heel Bryan and Kane to faces because their bromance was so endearing.

Batista has top tier face and heel turns, what a guy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This fucking match tho

Jesus these Ciampa slaps are Shibata levels of stiff, my god.

Top Bottom