• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Only Tajiri vs Metalik and Ibushi vs Alexander in ep5? Should be long matches then

'Matt we're gonna have Ethan Page go over you'
Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

Ethan Page: All Garbage.

URGENT FOR ATTN OF: DATA WEST

CONTAINS BEEF

CzC6bKjUAAAKP86.jpg:large

DO IT, UNCLE JUN.

Menome

Most underrated Final Fantasy game is XIII-2. After hating, and I mean hating XIII, it was just a good deal of fun with a sympathetic villain.

Plus, Lightning only being in it for about five minutes helped greatly.

Kaladin

Most underrated Final Fantasy game is XIII-2. After hating, and I mean hating XIII, it was just a good deal of fun with a sympathetic villain.

Plus, Lightning only being in it for about five minutes helped greatly.

I didn't get through XIII. Not even close.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What the FUCK Tajiri is 46? o_O

Hea doing super fine in these matches. Also these tightrope walk springboards Metalik does are crazy.

That was a fine opener. They should give Tajiri a contract and have him in a Rhino style role to help the younger guys really, maybe in nxt or something.

I found this interesting when Sydal was caught because someone tipped off Customs that he was carrying the stuff before he arrived:

Interesting that someone would do that. I wonder why?

Assuming its not BS the easiest explanation is that Sydal was doing some distributing for extra money and got rolled on by a client.

My favorite FF games are 1 and 3. I like 7 too but it is very slow. 3 is great once you get the real advanced classes.

I watched the KC WCW Timeline 1987 with Tully Blanchard. Good stuff but not many crazy stories. I liked the timelines with Magnum and the RnR Express better.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That could explain why Kimber got so much offense in on NXT. But god... They need to give Ember Moon some mic or backstage time to get her some character/personality development.

#BetterThanRoman

As much as they use indie wrestlers' original names these days, they gotta find something better than "Kimber Lee." Yeesh.

Nekofrog

Banned
THIS IBUSHI V ALEXANDER MATCH THO

Everything not involving hoho lun is great on the whole series. If theyd let them go out on raw randomly and have one of these matches, anything that came after it main roster wise would be underwhelming

It sucks that the division is getting brutalized on prime time, but at least we got the cwc this year. Easily the best weekly wrestling show of the year

Rhaknar

Is Cedric Alexander not signed? He's amazing. Is this like a "Rich Swann fills our black Cruiserweight quota sorry" thing? >_>

Theres a fucking "please sign Cedric" chant now lol

Rhaknar

Ok good, fuck he's good.

Mauro keeps calling this the "inaugural" Cruiserweight Classic, have they said if this is a yearly thing?

Because...yeah this needs to be a yearly thing.

Rhaknar

Tozawa vs Galaghar was fantastic, im actually surprised how well they jelled together.

Oh man, Tozawa vs Metalik shiuld be great.

Top Bottom