• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I don't see why anyone would be surprised. Why would anyone think Vince knows how to use cruiserweights on Raw?

I'm not surprised that Vince fucked it up. But I have to say I am surprised at just how thoroughly he fucked it up.

Big man Corbin coming out for example, is not a surprise at all. But how immediately fucking dead the whole thing is? Maybe it isn't so surprising but still.

klonere

Banned
So yeah Shingo/KAI/Mutoh vs Hino/Soya/some dude I can't remember the name of was weird. Shingo and Hino had a good chop battle. KAI remains the worst on the planet.

W-1 is not very watchable right now.

Foggy

How do i say this without being a bellend

They hired Nia Jax, Heidi Lovlace, were interested in Jessika Havok, and just rehired a 37 year old woman.

I don't think the "WWE Beauty Standard" really exists any more. And that's a great thing.

also all those women I mentioned aren't unattractive, they just don't fit the stereotype you're talking about

It's not as hard and fast a rule, but let's not pretend it still isn't a major factor. Nia Jax is a "monster" and that type of heel has always had leeway in that regard. As for the other women, and most other "progressive" things WWE has done, I'll believe it when I see someone like Heidi pushed on the main roster.

Big Daddy V sure had a good look

big-daddy-v.jpg

Interesting you mentioned Syuri because she's given MMA a go and is doing quite well at it. If she keeps at it I wouldn't be shocked to see her in UFC in a few years if they're still interested in the Japanese market.

I don't know about that. The last time UFC were in Japan, they signed Rin Nakai, a "popular" fighter. She was undefeated prior to being in the UFC, but lost back to back fights after she debuted.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
more wrestlers should be like matt riddle

know your worth. dont go job to vader in the middle of a push because you dont want to upset 'the bookerman'

Sephzilla

lmao americans complaining about snow

1cm and your grocery stores are emptied, you're a joke

I fucking love it how southern states will completely shut down if an inch of snow falls. Meanwhile, up in Wisconsin we don't even consider cancelling school or businesses until we get close to a foot.

Sephzilla

Top Bottom