• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
who has buried more people, Triple H or John Cena ?

ill give Triple H some Benefit who put over Jeff that one time who went on to become a champion then fucked it all up. (is that still classed as being buried :D )

Xater

I have always heard the rule "3 paychecks".

I'm in the same boat, GF and I start ring shopping soon. Planning on popping the question early 2015. If I had to guess I bet we go brass only.

Never heard of a rule like that. No idea where that is practiced.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"How can you make two months' salary last forever" is the tagline for an engagement ring/wedding ring company.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
oh Terri Runnels does this mean what i think it does lol

i swear in every picture her nipples are hard lmao

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Runnels/103155276130?sk=timeline

10565269_10152799629216131_6366149000805763370_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A hour? A whole hour for my favorite Attitude era valet?

jmdajr

I have always heard the rule "3 paychecks".

I'm in the same boat, GF and I start ring shopping soon. Planning on popping the question early 2015. If I had to guess I bet we go brass only.

Shit I've heard 3 months salary. Unwise. I think for me maybe it was 1 month. Like 1 month of actual take home or slightly less.

Best thing? I got an engagement gift in return that I didn't even ask for. That was nice.

Sephzilla

Shit I've heard 3 months salary. Unwise. I think for me maybe it was 1 month. Like 1 month of actual take home or slightly less.

Best thing? I got an engagement gift in return that I didn't even ask for. That was nice.

I'm reminded of Michael Scott's line from The Office when he shows off the fucking massive engagement ring he bought.

"What, it's 3 years salary right?"

I think the Miz needs to become a born again Christian and change his theme to "I came to Pray"

Holy shit.

Miz's theme song could easily be tweaked to include a choir in it too.

And you accepted it?! Fricken gen x'ers...

Cena did say that if you wanted to take over, you'd have go through him

IF YOU WANT THOSE BRASS RINGS I TOOK?! COME GET'EM, JACK!
angry-john-cena.gif

Go full HBK.

Holy shit.

Miz's theme song could easily be tweaked to include a choir in it too.

technically Miz theme sounds like a christian rock song...so it's just a matter of time for Born Again Miz.

The symbolism is already there, the Miz already takes the form of a cross when on the way to the ring and prepping his Skull Crushing Finalè.

"danger, I am free of sin, you are not"

Just make Micheal Hayes his manager, and they cut promos asking why the children can't the pray in school?

ilzd6BYG6pMed.gif

Kaladin

So basically.....the belt is an accessory.

It's all about the brass ring, which Cena has secretly held for the past eleven years without defending it.

gurudyne

Everytime I hear Miz' theme song, I think about this thread's fascination with his wife and think how funny it'd be if he tweaked the lyrics: "I came to-day!"

A brass ring instead of gold? WWE really ain't got no damn money

This ain't Sonic the Hedgehog, this is sports entertainment. And the Network's doing just fine.

Colt's insistence that Punk wasn't a scoop, that he was just providing a safe place to talk, is kinda weird. I mean, for one, I think many of the things Punk said deserve to be challenged, and also the idea that he needed a "safe place" in the first place is pretty melodramatic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Colt's insistence that Punk wasn't a scoop, that he was just providing a safe place to talk, is kinda weird. I mean, for one, I think many of the things Punk said deserve to be challenged, and also the idea that he needed a "safe place" in the first place is pretty melodramatic.

That's because it's a lie and the truth. It IS a "safe place" but it's also the most beneficial to Colt and Punk to push their merch.

It's Carny Shit.

That's because it's a lie and the truth. It IS a "safe place" but it's also the most beneficial to Colt and Punk to push their merch.

It's Carny Shit.

Yeah, David Shoemaker astutely pointed out that Punk more likely got his staph infection from training in BJJ and should probably have his own doctor, etc. etc.

Not that any of that makes Punk's story any less horrifying.

Thorakai

It's Carny Shit.

You can take the person out of the carnie life but you can never take the carnie life out of the person.

#wrasslegafwisdom

Heel

How long until Creative writes in a workshoot about reaching for brass rings, yet again, to let someone ride the smark wave? I'm already embarrassed for some of you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How long until Creative writes in a workshoot about reaching for brass rings, yet again, to let someone ride the smark wave? I'm already embarrassed for some of you.

King of the Brass Ring 2015

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Sounds like fun, could even be playful. Depends on who cuts the promo.

Xater

How is that going to save all the rest of the shit they are doing?

Top Bottom