• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Dean Ambrose keeping Kayfabe alive:

Smackdown Spoilers:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B39armqCIAEXB2g.png

Ah, the cycle begins anew.

This week:
ibp2ZDFVW6hK1t.gif

Next week:
8RbPMeb.gif

--

ibhDu8ofaIDH7M.gif

UberTag

Further proofing he is the best of the Shield.
Nobody's ever disputed that.

Rollins flubs his promos all the time and trips over barricades.
Reigns has a moveset comparable to The Big Show.
Ambrose makes his opponents look like a million bucks, cuts a mean promo, sells injuries and has Renee Paquette (I refuse to call her Young) as his squeeze.

kideo game newz:

the more I hear about no man's sky the less interested i become. Maybe I just had no idea what to expect from that first reveal but its sounding more and more like a skinner box.

¡HarlequinPanic!;141520864 said:
kideo game newz:

the more I hear about no man's sky the less interested i become. Maybe I just had no idea what to expect from that first reveal but its sounding more and more like a skinner box.

The whole concept is just boring to me. I don't need anymore proceduraly generated indie games with janky mechanics that let you do whatever you want. We just need a crafting system and RPG mechanics and you have just about every indie game ever since Minecraft came out.

Kaladin

Shouldn't we get another Punk podcast soon? I am kinda excited for that.

and another one for McMahon, but not on the Network.

Hey, here is an idea. If Punk and McMahon can't sit down together, maybe they can talk to each other via podcasts.

I always thought homophobia in the locker room and from the fans was always really fucking weird. Like... do you guys not realize what you do for a living? Do you not realize you're a fan of men running around oiled up, half-naked in their underwear?

I'm trying to find this old Smackdown clip of JBL commentating an Uso's match with Cole, and I vividly remember him spouting out "HAHA, I LOVE IT! GOTTA GET ME ONN'A THEM SAMOANS MAGGLE!". Part of me thinks I'm crazy, yet another part thinks JBL is stupid enough to say something like that. I'm conflicted.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Colt Cabana @ColtCabana · 5h 5 hours ago
THANKS FOR PATIENCE!
Podcast is back up! Tech god @_dain gets shit done!
(RE)Subscribe & it'll come up.
NEW EP THURSDAYS!
SUBSCRIBE :wink:

Dumbshit needs to put it on youtube instead of spend a week with a "tech god"

Carnby

Does anyone else have experience with ordering from WWE Shop? My CM Punk baseball shirt has been "processing" for 3 days. I'm starting to doubt that I will get it.

Something like that, yes.

Speaking of, has Dragon Gate USA / Evolve been any good this past year? I haven't really watched any.

DGUSA hasn't been worth a damn this year, the only Dragon Gate talent they were able to bring in was Yosuke Santa Maria. There was a good Gargano vs Strong match, iirc, and Ricochet winning the Dream Gate was OK although the match went way too long. EVOLVE has been a lot better since the reboot at EVOLVE 31, I'd highly recommend EVOLVE 34 & 35, especially Zack Sabre Jr's matches.

Am I an asshole for thinking I'd rather not spend much on an engagement ring so I can get some better wedding rings later? An engagement ring just seems as such a temporary thing that it seems weird to me to spend a lot on it.

I agree but easiest is to ask your gf what she wants, my wife wears both her engagement ring and her wedding band as a set. They weren't overly expensive but they look great and are exactly what she wanted. She wears them every day so in terms of sentimental value they are better than anything else I ever bought, good deal!

Mine was like $99, I don't like wearing expensive stuff due to being paranoid as fuck.

Dean Ambrose keeping Kayfabe alive:

Smackdown Spoilers:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B39armqCIAEXB2g.png
I really like this dude, keep it up Ambrose! Always entertaining to this kind of stuff.

Tonight's Lucha underground

King Cuerno vs. Drago
*Sexy Star & Fenix vs. Chavo Guerrero & Pentagon Jr.

Fuck yes, both those matches should be awesome. Really like Cuerno.

It's already Thursday for me so soon.

I'm having lunch right now, only half of Thursday left in the day now! Living in the future over here.

Kaladin

DGUSA hasn't been worth a damn this year, the only Dragon Gate talent they were able to bring in was Yosuke Santa Maria. There was a good Gargano vs Strong match, iirc, and Ricochet winning the Dream Gate was OK although the match went way too long. EVOLVE has been a lot better since the reboot at EVOLVE 31, I'd highly recommend EVOLVE 34 & 35, especially Zack Sabre Jr's matches.

I kinda got done with Dragon Gate / Evolve's style some time last year. There is a lot of quality wrestling, but there isn't much to go with that.

Colt Cabana @ColtCabana · 5h 5 hours ago
THANKS FOR PATIENCE!
Podcast is back up! Tech god @_dain gets shit done!
(RE)Subscribe & it'll come up.
NEW EP THURSDAYS!
SUBSCRIBE :wink:

Yeah, Thursday at 12:00 a.m. Eastern time, which is 9:00 p.m. Pacific time for me. Which is Wednesday.

I always thought homophobia in the locker room and from the fans was always really fucking weird. Like... do you guys not realize what you do for a living? Do you not realize you're a fan of men running around oiled up, half-naked in their underwear?

Mhm. It's odd, saying shit such as 'Queering doesn't make the world go round' when you dress up like someone who accidentally absorbed an entire gay pride parade into their costume.

Didn't Stone Cold come out completely in favour of gay marriage, though?

jmdajr

Wrestling has never made me think gay thoughts or associate with gay culture. I mean what do gay people think of it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Colt's potential gross (estimated) for a million downloads on the Punk ep (and he easily has more) with his ad structure through his ad firm:

$2,925,000 - $5,925,000 / YEAR

Top Bottom