• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys, I think we pretty much had a consensus where we're not posting graphic pictures and gifs of deathmatches directly in the thread.

Link that shit and post a warning.

strobogo

Banned
Guys, I think we pretty much had a consensus where we're not posting graphic pictures and gifs of deathmatches directly in the thread.

Link that shit and post a warning.

You wouldn't be upset if it was a woman getting chopped and diced.

Paige man. What a magnificent human being.

Also those totally extreme gifs just scream indie bullshit to me. It's just trying too hard. Really a saw to the head? Why not just stab him in the gut where he wont die but some nice blood will come out. Dat shock value.

Great new Kevin Owens promo talking about all the existing WWE guys who he worked with who got hired before him and how that just made him work harder and harder.

Holy shit, that Sami Zayn promo, fuck yeah, way to sell that match.

It was so unexpected. He started out kind of riled up but then it just exploded. Totally sold me even more on that match. That crowd will explode if he wins that belt next week.

Also, on the topic of fucked up backs, I'm surprised Mick Foley can walk at all after shit like this.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7349-1384809223-27.gif

This is one of my favourite deathmatch gifs, because it was a CZW student's battle royale (with weapons) so they probably got paid in hotdogs. This is one of my favourite deathmatch gifs, because it's just plain fucking dumb. Holy shit, that's dumb. This is one of my favourite deathmatch gifs, because I'm not really sure how they expected it to go any other way. This is just funny, what a dunce. Lastly, I can't decide which is grosser; this or this?

It was so unexpected. He started out kind of riled up but then it just exploded. Totally sold me even more on that match. That crowd will explode if he wins that belt next week.

Also, on the topic of fucked up backs, I'm surprised Mick Foley can walk at all after shit like this.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7349-1384809223-27.gif

If he wins, I hope they don't waste too much time in putting him into a program with Kevin. Sami is probably getting called up soon, and while they've got them both, they need to use them, either as a tag team (which they excel at) or in a feud against each other (which they excel at).

Ten years of working together and against each other... don't waste that chance while they're in NXT!

This is one of my favourite deathmatch gifs, because it was a CZW student's battle royale (with weapons) so they probably got paid in hotdogs. This is one of my favourite deathmatch gifs, because it's just plain fucking dumb. Holy shit, that's dumb. This is one of my favourite deathmatch gifs, because I'm not really sure how they expected it to go any other way. This is just funny, what a dunce. Lastly, I can't decide which is grosser; this or this?

Thank you! I just showed my wife the last 2 and she nearly puked. I should feel bad but it was too damn funny!

Ithil

NXT this week has a really excellent video package for Steen and a straight up awesome promo by Sami Zayn, both worth tracking down. Otherwise it's just mild build for the special next week, nothing notable.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

NJPW/WCW Supershow I: '91 Star Arcade in Tokyo Dome

• Kantaro Hoshino/Osamu Kido/Kengo Kimura/ Animal Hamaguchi vs Norio Honaga/Hiro Saito/Tatsutoshi Goto/Super Strong machine
  • Iizuka Takayuki/Kuniaki Kobayashi/Shiro Koshinka vs Z-Man/Brian Pillman/Tim Horner
  • Scott Norton vs The Equalizer
  • Jushin Liger vs AKIRA IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
  • Barry Windham/Arn Anderson vs Masa Saito/Masahiro Chono
  • Steiner Brothers vs Kensuke Sasaki/Hiroshi Hase IWGP Tag Team Championships
  • El Gigante vs Big Cat Hughes
  • Doom vs Crusher Bam Bam Big Yellow/Big Van Vader
  • Sting vs The Great Muta
  • Tiger Jeet Singh vs Riki Choshu
  • Ric Flair vs Tatsumi Fujinami NWA/IWGP Championships

Pretty uneven show. WCW sent some weird fucking dudes to Japan for this. Steiners vs Hase/Kensuke was probably the show of the night. I'm sure whoever was in charge of WCW at the time were thrilled that the announcers were talking about the WWF and Ultimate Warrior during Sting/Muta.

RP912

Banned
Finally taking the time to listen to the Colt/punk pt 2 cast while watching Inoki wreck shit as usual.

If the comic shit doesn't work for Phillip...he could team up with colt and call up Ace Steel to turn Art of Wrestling into the Giant Powerbomb cast...

*rimshots*

strobogo

Banned
Finally taking the time to listen to the Colt/punk pt 2 cast while watching Inoki wreck shit as usual.

If the comic shit doesn't work for Phillip...he could team up with colt and call up Ace Steel to turn Art of Wrestling into the Giant Powerbomb cast...

*rimshots*

They could turn it into "Punk and Ace finally teach Colt how to read" podcast.

Kaladin

*rimshots*

They definitely have the mindless banter corner of the podcast world down.

Kaladin

Man, I really hope that dumb Family Guy thing doesn't stick as a chant in NXT. Not only is it 7 years old, it wasn't funny to being with.

Isn't this the taping where Seth Rollins cut a promo on the crowd after the show about how it's not all about them?

Lately, anytime someone goes down holding their knee, whether it be during a match or an angle, they chant this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-wjJzqA_fc

Get the fuck out of here with that shit based Orlando crowds.

That's Impact Zone level shit.

Apparently Corey Graves is making a "Special Announcement" on the Takeover Pre-Show next week. Even if you dislike him as a performer, one would hope the news is positive, but I doubt it. Probably a retirement. :(

RP912

Banned
Apparently Corey Graves is making a "Special Announcement" on the Takeover Pre-Show next week. Even if you dislike him as a performer, one would hope the news is positive, but I doubt it. Probably a retirement. :(

As long as he does it in the ring and not via satellite like the brass ring seeker. I'm ok with whatever decision he makes...

I personally don't care for him, but I remember watching an episode of the JBL and Cole show and he apparently works on some production related stuff backstage on NXT..? I could be wrong. But yeah, always sucks to see someone's dream just end. Even when Santino had to retire, couldn't fucking stand him and all, but it still sucks, yanno..? Yeah, hope it's nothing negative. : l

strobogo

Banned
I have $100 in Amazon credits (Bing Rewards FTW) and I think I'm going to buy some new shoes. Looking at Pumas. Undecided on what kind I want because I'm not really a shoe person.

41tkEJT8i7L.jpg

I have an old pair pretty much like that (white) and they're just too old to clean any more. Definitely looking for a dark color, but undecided if I'm want to get another athletic pair or go more for the fashion style. Are there any Puma sneaker folks in here?

Kaladin

I have $100 in Amazon credits (Bing Rewards FTW) and I think I'm going to buy some new shoes. Looking at Pumas. Undecided on what kind I want because I'm not really a shoe person.

I have an old pair pretty much like that (white) and they're just too old to clean any more. Definitely looking for a dark color, but undecided if I'm want to get another athletic pair or go more for the fashion style. Are there any Puma sneaker folks in here?

Sneakers? You lazy millennials. Get yourself a comfortable pair of Clarks boots.

These are what I wear:

Clarks+bushacre.png

Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Desert Boots

Top Bottom