• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RP912

Banned
running shit into the ground is what this business is all about

MTIwNjA4NjMzNzAzNzI4NjUy.jpg

indeed

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Terry Funk in 1989 has to be the most efficient squasher of all time. Rarely do his matches even go over 2 minutes before he hits a piledriver.

I have $100 in Amazon credits (Bing Rewards FTW) and I think I'm going to buy some new shoes. Looking at Pumas. Undecided on what kind I want because I'm not really a shoe person.

41tkEJT8i7L.jpg

I have an old pair pretty much like that (white) and they're just too old to clean any more. Definitely looking for a dark color, but undecided if I'm want to get another athletic pair or go more for the fashion style. Are there any Puma sneaker folks in here?
1682010-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Harley Race and Fritz Von Erich have the scariest voices in wrestling. Like Undertaker wishes he sounded 1/100th as demonic as they do.

strobogo

Banned
These are the shoes I've been rockin'. Some brown suede shoes. Really hard to find something that DOESN'T work with them.

I don't dress like that, though. I wear shorts pretty much year round and jeans when I wear real pants. Those seem too metro bar for my tastes.

What is the match of the year and the top ten Wrestlers for the year of your birth, according to PWI?

Top Ten:

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Lex Luger
3. Ric Flair
4. Randy Savage
5. Sting
6. Scott Steiner
7. Rick Steamboat
8. Steve Williams
9. Arn Anderson
10. Rick Steiner

MOTY:

1991 May 19 The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott Steiner) vs. Sting and Lex Luger

lol those are some cute baby legs. ever consider eating?

No but I have an unnaturally high metabolism and have had a past experience with an eating disorder that I've worked hard to recover from. So thanks for that.

RP912

Banned
For the past binge session of njpw...Inoki been blooded and had all types of shit thrown at him from pillows to soda cans.

10/10

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Giving Flair a talk show was the worst idea WCW had to give Ric Flair other than poisoning him. You can't understand a word he says if he's not in 'promo voice' mode.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom