• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
10838796_701983766565066_2140228141_n.jpg

First pic of WWE 2k16 development.

Mengetsu

WWE issued the following:

WWE Announces Record-Setting Thanksgiving Weekend Sales on WWEShop.com

On Black Friday, WWE recorded its single biggest online sales day ever, drawing a 44% increase in sales on WWEShop.com compared to last year's record-setting day. WWE also broke records on Cyber Monday, with sales +32% year-over-year, making it the No 2. best-selling day on WWEShop.com ever.

WWEShop.com’s five-day holiday weekend saw sales +39% year-over-year.

WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose "Unstable" Hoodie Sweatshirt was the hottest seller, and the WWE Monopoly Board Game came in at No. 2.

Mobile traffic was +80% year-over-year and accounted for 61% of overall traffic to WWEShop.com.

Ambrose to be pushed further
back to NXT confirmed. No one takes from lord sina.

Omega

Banned
dude in the first gif did a better job catching him than Miz
WWE issued the following:

Ambrose to be pushed further
back to NXT confirmed. No one takes from lord sina.

i wonder what the fate of the monopoly board game is denying him the no 2 spot

Chikara

“Tomorrow Never Dies”
@ The 2300 Arena (formerly the ECW Arena)
2300 S. Swanson St. in Philadelphia, PA 19148
Doors Open at 6:30PM, Event Starts at 7:00PM

1) Steel Cage Match!
Icarus vs. Deucalion

2) Eight-on-Eight Circuit Match!
Cibernetico Royale

3) Loser Leaves CHIKARA!
UltraMantis Black vs. Delirious

4) For Los Campeonatos de Parejas – Two out of Three Falls!
The Throwbacks vs. The Devastation Corporation

5) The Bitter Rivalry Boils Over!
Eddie Kingston vs. Jimmy Jacobs

6) Match Can Only Be Won Via German Suplex!
“Smooth Sailin'” Ashley Remington vs. Juan Francisco de Coronado

7) The Finals of the 11th Annual Young Lions Cup!
Heidi Lovelace vs. Missile Assault Ant

and

Ring of Honor
Sunday, Dec 7, 2014 07:30pm EST

Main Event*
Fight Without Honor for the ROH World Championship
Jay Briscoe (c) vs Survival of the Fittest ’14 Winner - Adam Cole

ROH World Tag Team Championship
reDRagon (c) vs The Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA)

ROH World TV Championship
Jay Lethal (c) w/ Truth Martini vs #Reborn Matt Sydal

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks & ACH vs The Addiction & Cedric Alexander

"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs "Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa

Grudge Match
R.D. Evans w/ Veda Scott vs Moose w/ Stokely Hathaway

Mentor vs Student
Roderick Strong vs Adam Page w/ BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs

4 Corner Survival Match
Jimmy Jacobs vs Hanson vs Mark Briscoe vs Caprice Coleman

JavyOO7

I've always wanted to read the Harry Potter series. Never have until I rented book 1 today for my Kindle. Eventually I want the entire series bought and in my Paperwhite. 32 pages in and its a cute little book.

Xater

I've always wanted to read the Harry Potter series. Never have until I rented book 1 today for my Kindle. Eventually I want the entire series bought and in my Paperwhite. 32 pages in and its a cute little book.

They are fun. I have read them all.

So no one is gonna answer my question from the last page?

Rosa(?), Paige and Alicia Fox.

the only books I read are pro-wrestler auto-biographies, and the good book of our lord and savior, brother.

somedevil

Holy shit, that Sami Zayn promo, fuck yeah, way to sell that match.

Still amazes me that he has these promo skills when most of his career he just spoke in spanish and broken english. I just wonder if he was cutting the promos he does on NXT with the mask on in the Indies how different he would be.

TMF ice cream?

I'm partial to Paige because she has the same shade of blindingly white skin as my wife. They're like the two whitest people I've ever seen.

This post sounds so racist and it's really not.

I'm partial to it too, jack. The last few girls I dated have been super pale. I'm super pale too. Looking into starting a Pale and Playful stable here.

Amazing that Hunner jobbed to this guy twice this year AND he main evented a WWE PPV.

Hell, I'm surprised that he even got hired. I'd figure that they'd immediately blackball anyone who was involved in any of that deathmatch bullshit for fear that they may have some terrible bloodborne diseases.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait, what did I miss? what happened to Tanahashi's back?

wait, what did I miss? what happened to Tanahashi's back?

He's been working with a back injury for a while now, but he's pretty much just worn down after being the top guy for the past 5 years. He works just over 100 matches a year on average, which takes its toll and last time he took any significant time off was when Nakamura broke his eye socket in 2009.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
He's been working with a back injury for a while now, but he's pretty much just worn down after being the top guy for the past 5 years. He works just over 100 matches a year on average, which takes its toll and last time he took any significant time off was when Nakamura broke his eye socket in 2009.

ah ok. well not "ok", but I thought he broke his back or something o_O

NXT Tonight.

Interaction between Tyson and Breeze.

"That better not be cat fur."

Tyson is so goddamn good.

Also, why don't people yell 'SHIT' after every time it goes 'BULL' in Bull Dempsey's theme?

Top Bottom