• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
Is that NXT superstar Hideo Itami?

images

Ignorance. ROH iPPVs have worked great since they switched to using Ustream. And they've been worth every penny too.

It's also on standard PPV for the same price.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys think Colt's shilling is bad, Jericho takes the fucking cake.

I even had to listen to one of his songs, I'm a metal, punk, hard rock kind of guy, but fuck, Fozzy is just awful.

zayn or neville?

on a roster that has bull dempsey and mojo rawley?

keep dreaming.

EDIT-all shilling is bad. except for austin's that stuff's legendary. ALPHA BRAIN

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ignorance. ROH iPPVs have worked great since they switched to using Ustream. And they've been worth every penny too.

It's also on standard PPV for the same price.

Ustream, more like Poostream. For just 9.99 you have access to ALL WWE/WCW/ECW PPVs on the WWE Network with 97% favorable user rating, Maggle.

(Standard PPV is the way to go with this. I would never ever buy an ROH iPPV. Bad experiences last a lifetime.)

Xater

Ustream, more like Poostream. For just 9.99 you have access to ALL WWE/WCW/ECW PPVs on the WWE Network with 97% favorable user rating, Maggle.

(Standard PPV is the way to go with this. I would never ever buy an ROH iPPV. Bad experiences last a lifetime.)

That bad huh?

Has anyone tried the current iPPV solution of Chikara?

kiguel182

Are the Slammys this week?

Zayn needs to win it to continue his road to redemption. Another stepping stone until he kicks Neville's ass.

Kaladin

Is it just me or does it feel wrong that the Raw After Wrestlemania has become a spectacle as big as Mania itself?

I remember when it was just another Raw. Though it had the added bonus of you knew something good would happen because it was the night that set up WWE's storylines for the foreseeable future.

Ever since the one in Miami with the crowd going crazy over Daniel Bryan, it's become a bigger "must attend" thing.

kiguel182

Last year they kind of dropped the ball with it.

Nothing really changed and they teased a HHH vs Bryan feud and then did a Kane vs Bryan feud.

The streak was broken that night apart from the big "You deserve it" chants at Bryan. Such a good moment.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last year they kind of dropped the ball with it.

Nothing really changed and they teased a HHH vs Bryan feud and then did a Kane vs Bryan feud.

The streak was broken that night apart from the big "You deserve it" chants at Bryan. Such a good moment.

I mean, they kinda made up for it by having the best Wrestlemania since X7.

Is it just me or does it feel wrong that the Raw After Wrestlemania has become a spectacle as big as Mania itself?

I remember when it was just another Raw. Though it had the added bonus of you knew something good would happen because it was the night that set up WWE's storylines for the foreseeable future.

Ever since the one in Miami with the crowd going crazy over Daniel Bryan, it's become a bigger "must attend" thing.

It's kind of a sad commentary on the state of the last couple WrestleManias (save for XXX).

Last year's wasn't that great, was it? All I remember is the "YOU DESERVE IT" chants.

kiguel182

I mean, they kinda made up for it by having the best Wrestlemania since X7.

Shame they couldn't keep that quality all year long.

But it really was an amazing show. I don't think I'll be pumped for a wrestling PPV like I was that night for a long time.

Saw a Kofi promo just now on Smackdown, maybe there is a new day after all, that shared promo time was like the most I've heard him speak since he since 2009.

Otto Von Ruthless, Ice Dagger and Fang McFrost

austinmurderfacepfzis.gif

Can't let this wonderful reminder pass by without the best name, Chilly McFreeze.

somedevil

It's kind of a sad commentary on the state of the last couple WrestleManias (save for XXX).

Last year's wasn't that great, was it? All I remember is the "YOU DESERVE IT" chants.

I think it was better than the one after 29. The big moment was the Undertaker getting saved from the shield by Hell No. That Raw ended with Ryback turning on Cena.

Right me right now the Raw after Wrestlemania goes like this 28>30>29

Plus I love how its news that Okada is now following NXT on twitter.

Fox318

Someone on NXT should come out as Fang McFrost.

His gimmick should be he is a total Vince guy and gets major heat as a heel.

kiguel182

I think it was better than the one after 29. The big moment was the Undertaker getting saved from the shield by Hell No. That Raw ended with Ryback turning on Cena.

At the Raw after 29 we had that whole Fandango shit with people making the song chart on itunes and all. It was fun.

Kofi the truest face of all tries to bring the team together without any of that passive aggressive banter that often plagues these situations and then Trips just can't resist pulling out the shovel he borrowed from John Cena that allows you to unearth past gimmicks and throw the dirt on the victim even though he's on the same team.
Trips is so heel that even when he's a face it's burying time.

A bad Wrestlemania yields a great post Wrestlemania Raw because the audience is riled up. This year we had a good Mania so Raw only brought us Warrior dying in the ring after hitting the ram jam

Guzim

WrassleGAF, I had a job interview today at 8 AM to teach Social Studies. I got a call back at 11:30 AM saying that I got the job. I am so happy!

Handshakes for everyone!

Vylash

last year's was great, we got "YOU DESERVE IT!" "ASSHOLE!" "BRAY'S GONNA KILL YOU!" and Paige's first and final pop in a wwe arena

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF, I had a job interview today at 8 AM to teach Social Studies. I got a call back at 11:30 AM saying that I got the job. I am so happy!

Handshakes for everyone!

Congratulation! This story is happy end.

jred2k

The biggest moment at the 29 one was definitely Ziggler cashing in. The pop for that was huge and him and Del Rio did a great job of making it pretty suspenseful.

Fox318

More like how to throw some SAWFT elbows

Yeah but did you see what he did.

He was an asshole.

WWE wants all of their guys to maintain their character out of the ring and they want them to be guys that the White House wouldn't ban from standing next to the President.

Top Bottom