• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
93cafe91a7cf600a7093e066035568e1_view.jpg

CM Punk, brought to you by Bud LightLight
Phil Brooks not straight edge no more?

Dale!!

I know the GSP thing's a joke, but are we sure the 8-fight thing isn't one too

Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus even if I were optimistic about his health, he'll be 37 by his first fight, and even if he has 2 a year he'll be in his 40s by the end of that deal. I don't have a great feeling, friends :[

strobogo

Banned
This is clearly a shot at Bellator. Dana is scared of a company that embraces sports entertainment. Next thing you know, he's going to bring back Tito and Rampage. And then hire Hulk Hogan to replace Rogan.

Mengetsu

Dirst sheetz

We noted before that WWE already had plans to push The New Day – Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods. While their push is still going, for now, one potential major problem could be that Vince McMahon has already lost interest in the group. Just one week into the group being on TV and Vince reportedly is “over it” already.

Lol Vince.

Heel

Twitter said it best, friends.

Prof. Spookenstein ‏@ScandalousMurph
Punk once shit himself on Smackdown, and now he'll get the chance to shit himself in the Octagon, because that's what happens when you die

God, I would so fucking watch only if the UFC match starts. The bell rings. Whatever they do on UFC. Punk throws the other MMA guy into the cage, the guy sells it, blades, Punk picks him up and hits a GTS and wins the match. UFC then becomes direct competition with WWE. Shane McMahon joins the UFC. Sports Entertainment is what my father did.

God, I would so fucking watch only if the UFC match starts. The bell rings. Whatever they do on UFC. Punk throws the other MMA guy into the cage, the guy sells it, blades, Punk picks him up and hits a GTS and wins the match. UFC then becomes direct competition with WWE. Shane McMahon joins the UFC. Sports Entertainment is what my father did.

I want him to knock a guy down, pin him and look at the ref and wonder why he's not counting the pin

Heel

Dude at the media scrum said "Hey Phil, I heard you on the Colt Cabana podcast and..." lol welcome to the real world, welterweight carnie.

Xater

Man I wake up and more huge news. What a weird couple of days it has been.

I have no idea how well Punk will do in UFC, but I do not exactly have high expectations. He played the whole thing great though. Dude gonna get paid!

Hasney

Damn, looks like I'll be watching one UFC event and probably get bored of it again then not watch the rest of Punks deal. Sweet.

World Tag League Final result;
Meiyu Tag won, Gallows & Guns (c) vs Shibata & Goto for the Tokyo Dome

Damn, looks like I'll be watching one UFC event and probably get bored of it again then not watch the rest of Punks deal. Sweet.

Hah, same here. I'll watch for Punk, remember why I prefer wrestling and then follow Phil's MMA career in glorious illegal GIF form instead (fuck you, Dana!!).

I hope Punk picked up on some some sweet moves at WM29 when he fought against the best pure striker in WWE history.

Dirst sheetz

Lol Vince.
These sheetz back up my earlier speculation...
I now like to think that Vince is going mad trying to replicate their successful dancing gimmick formula but is blind to the clear missing ingredient, if recent years are anything to go by he's hastening up his experiments in his old age desperation.
Just imagine his expression dimming after his new dancing trio floundered as soon as they arrived on stage this week, back to the drawing board.

I will now confirm this theory as fact as these reliable sheetz, bring on the next dancing gimmick within the next 3 months for it's one day run.

Fox318

Dana opens the uwc

strobogo

Banned
Crazy fucking dream time:

Started out as a FPS game, but in real life. Like laser tag kind of deal I guess. Running all around what seemed like the library in Last Crusade and then some area of Red Dead Redemption. This part stopped at a school or something. Super futurey. Sky was red/purpleish and in the distance were two giant towers with weird force-field things beside them. I assumed this was Minnesota/Minneapolis. At this time, AJ showed up. Aiii's AJ. She had been gone and it was causing a lot of problems because there were two girls impersonating her. One of them I was carrying on my shoulders as her class or something let out. I told AJ it was good she was back because these mother fuckers had been stressing me out. There was also a girl I knew from middle/high school who ice skated up to me with her friend and told me they picked me to give them a baby, but I have to change my stance on god.

Then Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman were doing some promo work I think for the local news. Or something. Brock had a wolf with him he had just shot while hunting. It was in its death throes and I was trying to keep it from bleeding/rolling all over the place while they were talking.

THEN it went to my mom's neighborhood. WWE Network was having its debut there and sent a bunch of wrasslers. Well shit got WAY out of hand. A real brawl broke out, Brock went nuts and tried to kill someone with an ax. Virgil was trying to hand out weapons and I yelled at him as Booker and Stevie laughed at him. Houses caught on fire. Just then, Vince and Coach rolled up and I tried to tell them not do because of how much of a disaster it was. All Vince ever wanted was for his talent to pass their physicals and keep their mouths shut for 4 months. The fires got put out and a large group of guys and their wives walked to my house.

I told them I didn't know how much space I had but they could all stay. My mom spilled a diet Coke right at the front door while she introduced herself to someone's wife. Brock tried to fight a stop sign on the side walk. I let all the dogs out. One of mine walked through an open dish washer instead of around or under the door. Then I woke up. It was like a modern day version of the Attitude Era Super Bowl commercial.

A few nights ago I had a dream where I used a website as a seat belt.

Where do I find this match, it sounds batshit insane.

Big Japan WWE Crisis Big Born Hell in a Cell Deathmatch- This is a 24-foot-high roofed cell structure which combining several types of deathmatches; a 24-foot-high roofed cell structure will be contested and competed under "BJW's Crisis Big Born Deathmatch" rules. The match starts out on a scaffold above a barbed wire net over a ring. The ring and the cell structure itselves are surrounded by cactus, fire stones (electric space heaters wrapped in barbed wire), dry ice, and all other weapons. Thumbtacks and Japanese kenzans are scattered in the ring and the cell. In the middle of the ring and the cell are all tanks of scorpions and every other thing else. Various weapons and objects including light bulbs, bats, drills, saws, swords, guns, and every other thing else whatsoever are permitted. The match is fought with all other different formats and stipulations (singles, tag team, gauntlet, etc.) active at the same time under street fight rules. There are no disqualifications, no count-outs, and no knock-outs (also no escape). The only way to win is by pinfall or submission inside the ring.

njean777

Punk going to UFC just made me lose interest in anything he does. UFC is boring to me and I have no interest in it. I only have enough room for one carnie sport in my life.

Top Bottom