• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Heel

Just remember that Joeki11a's "frail" point was heavily contested until Phil "CM Punk" Brooks revealed he's heading to 170 pounds. That's below Daniel Bryanweight, friends.

Bowser

Punk's physical peak was probably right before he got signed to WWE. He was pretty cut and lean with some actual striations. Once he got to WWE, he tried to bulk up and it looked like shit.

Yeah, he used to look like this:

CmPunk2.jpg
2226789.jpg

He's said in multiple podcasts that the type of effort, the food, and the regimen he had to keep for that physique wasn't worth it to him though.

Ithil

Difference for UFC is you wouldn't need to maintain such a physique year round, and when you do it's less about "looking good" and more "performing good".

Joeki11a

Banned
Brock the rock, stone cold, angle etc
Are all better names for UFC

This slick mouth frail baffoon has ZERO star power he just has a bunch of marks on his side, bunch of you are here whats up.

UFC fans will probably feel ashame to be next to these marks, just wait until the first fight the crowd will be horrible. chanting his name like is roh wwe smh.

Heel

Joeki11a is right. It's likely that CM Punk fans will distribute #HijackUFC flyers in an attempt to bring over shitty wrestling chants, thinking they're a part of the show.

Joeki11a

Banned
Lets press the rewind button, can you believe that bleached blonde frail doofus in a cheap ass gym doing micless promos, He will be in a
Octagon with actual professionals With Men who actually do this to feed their children? seeing this guy trying to get "back at wwe"
by eating off their lives work should make them beat his ass yesterday.

In case you Phil marks have forgotten, this fool bragged about being super rich in the podcast interview, so clearly he is doing this NOT
because he has to is because he can, some UFC fighters live for this to feed their families.

This aint a god damn bucket list moment like this Frail guy is doing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lets press the rewind button, can you believe that bleached blonde frail doofus in a cheap ass gym doing micless promos, He will be in a
Octagon with actual professionals With Men who actually do this to feed their children? seeing this guy trying to get "back at wwe"

In case you Phil marks have forgotten, this fool bragged about being super rich in the podcast interview, so clearly he is doing this NOT
because he has to is because he can, some UFC fighters live for this to feed their families.

Preach

Joeki11a

Banned
Joeki11a is right. It's likely that CM Punk fans will distribute #HijackUFC flyers in an attempt to bring over shitty wrestling chants, thinking they're a part of the show.

Its guaranteed, this isnt a Brock moment at all, if you remember he was actually hated, his "heel lasso bs taunt and yelling to the camera" moment.

Punk is now going to cause Conflict between 100% fans of MMA & smarks from wwe, RoH super marks will flood UFC ppvs thinking this is a wrestling show doing chants, reacting to his punches kicks ridiculous stuff like that is guaranteed to happen.

Bowser

ENaEaai.gif

Aiii

So not worth it

It's punching people really hard, lets not pretend he's building a Mars Lander or anything. There's no reason to believe with 6 months of prep he can't go one-on-one with another prelim guy.

Heel

It's punching people really hard, lets not pretend he's building a Mars Lander or anything. There's no reason to believe with 6 months of prep he can't go one-on-one with another prelim guy.

As WrassleGAF's Alucard of MMA, I'll shoot straight with everyone.

Prelim guys have been grinding for years for the right to earn 8k/8k. He's not going to fight anyone on the roster. It'll be a handpicked bum to keep this carnie hustle going more than one fight.

Phil Brooks, who used to wrestle here as CM Punk, is gonna be fighting in the UFC tonight. Hah, like that'll put some butts in seats...

I'm like the 500th person to make this joke, aren't I?

Edit:

Aww... RIP 1/2 of the Heavenly Bodies. I hated them when I was little. I didn't understand the gimmick at all. Ha ha ha.

Aiii

So not worth it
Prelim guys have been grinding for years for the right to earn 8k/8k. He's not going to fight anyone on the roster. It'll be a handpicked bum to keep this carnie hustle going more than one fight.

And it will bring more eyes to UFC than it has seen in years and all the UFC elitist fans blowing their lids over it alone will make it the best thing ever.

Joeki11a

Banned
It's punching people really hard, lets not pretend he's building a Mars Lander or anything.

What exactly dont you understand?
He doesnt need to feed himself by doing this
He was bragging about being super rich a few days ago.

Many Real UFC fighters live for this, Phil Brooks never has. if they dont make it, they are done for, again it isnt a damn bucket list moment for them.

Frail Phil is out to "get back" at wwe with this move not trying to actually help MMA, he like always is out to do business for himself, he is a loner mark for himself 100%.

Heel

Don't be hostile and insular towards Joeki11a because his opinion differs from your own. He's a welcome part of WrassleGAF and I look forward to the contrast he brings to the discussion.

On behalf of WrassleGAF, welcome Joeki11a.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
is there a difference between MMA and UFC?

Yes. MMA is an appreciation of the sport itself, while UFC fans (aside from MMA fans) just show up for the big shit. It's like pure wrestling fans vs WWE fans.

Kornflayx

What exactly dont you understand?
He doesnt need to feed himself by doing this
He was bragging about being super rich a few days ago.

Many Real UFC fighters live for this, Phil Brooks never has. if they dont make it, they are done for, again it isnt a damn bucket list moment for them.

Frail Phil is out to "get back" at wwe with this move not trying to actually help MMA, he like always is out to do business for himself, he is a loner mark for himself 100%.

So, anybody who has enough money, can't do anything just for fun anymore?
If I wanted to get into wrestling, but I have enough money so I don't have to work anymore I'm forbidden to wrestle because there are people who need it to feed themselves?

ibjuQie8gCMeig.gif

bjork

Fuck. I need to be at least 30,000th in this stupid card event shit and I'm 32,852 right now. Gotta play for hours before bed. This is dumb, heh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tired? My ASS. Heel is in the running for Community MVP.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can't wait for some UFC dude to go on a podcast and talk about how these mother fucking part timer dudes who just showed up are getting the main event.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
where are the dirtsheetz with the scoops on how the locker room feels about this

im sure meltzer knows a guy or two who said a thing about how another guy might have felt

Guys, I'm buying a sweater from the WWE store for $30, but when I got to checkout it goes up to $66. Wtf is that about? Shipping is $24

That can't be right can it?

Joeki11a

Banned
Better than being a loner mark in a forum thread.

Look at this reaction?, why are you trying to come at me? I dont mark for random personas like you probably do, Is this Phil guy some god to you? Or you cant handle the facts being said about your hero?

He dont care for you, "thanks for buying my shirt" its all he cares about, face it all I say is facts.

1.he is frail human in every aspect
2.he is a cry baby
3.he is a loner
4.he is douche that knows he is that and loves it
5. he is a mark for himself

so stop getting mad At Me for dropping real talk, real pipebombs as you probably marked out for in 2011 right dont front.

Let me put it this way, if phil was doing this calling out the facts on somebody...you would be freaking loving it riight?, smh.

where are the dirtsheetz with the scoops on how the locker room feels about this

im sure meltzer knows a guy or two who said a thing about how another guy might have felt

"If a guy has a problem with it, they don't understand how UFC works today. They lost the mainstream, and this is them trying to regain it. Bellator tried the tournament way of only those who win get fights but it didn't work. It's a star-driven business. If nothing else, Punk will be a ratings draw for sure."

DiscoJon

Banned
Tired? My ASS. Heel is in the running for Community MVP.

tumblr_n5r1pjn3Qw1sk0kr7o1_400.gif

MVP? Are you serious? The guy who bailed not too long ago? Yeah, okay. Heel didn't get banned. Unlike you, SoulPlaya and Lambda. He left under his own accord. And now he comes waltzing back expecting open arms...

FUCK THAT NOISE. IT'S A NEW DAY.
0796173001417386655_filepicker.jpg

Top Bottom