• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
oniCOW0.jpg

He said brain not dick

He dont care for you, "thanks for buying my shirt" its all he cares about, face it all I say is facts.

1.he is frail human in every aspect
2.he is a cry baby
3.he is a loner
4.he is douche that knows he is that and loves it
5. he is a mark for himself

I don't think anyone in WrassleGAF disagrees with any of these facts.

Punk is a Chael Sonnen level of carny, so it all makes perfect sense.

If he does UFC for a few years and keeps the hype level up, it'll be an astoundingly smart decision.

And it'll also justify WWE's decision of the non-compete, as well as owning everyone's names.

SMASH Wrestling's latest event 'Challenge Accepted' is up for digital download over at;

smash-wrestling.com/product-category/digitaldownloads/

Just $11.99 CAD in their Winter sale, check it out. Here's a trailer;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc-mFT2YYLY

Featuring;

. Matt Cross (c) vs Alex Shelley for the SMASH Championship
. Cherry Bomb & Pepper Parks vs Joey Ryan & Candice LeRae
. Scotty O'Shea vs Brent Banks in an Ambulance Match
. Drew Gulak & Biff Busick vs The Young Bucks
. Johnny Gargano vs Gregory Iron

I've seen some calling SMASH the PWG of Canada and, while not entirely accurate (SMASH shows are much better paced, for one thing), they are making a name for themselves with the talent they're bringing in mixing with some of the best young talent in Canada and a typically raucous crowd. The events usually aren't overly long and, for an indie, the production is pretty good. I'd highly recommend any of their 2014 events.

2.he is a cry baby

I keep seeing this - he's a cry baby because he felt he was undervalued, demanded certain things and then walked when his demands weren't meant? I'd call that principled.

bjork

Look at this reaction?, why are you trying to come at me? I dont mark for random personas like you probably do, Is this Phil guy some god to you? Or you cant handle the facts being said about your hero?

If you knew anything about wrestling fans, you'd know that we hate wrestling. They're not our heroes. We watch to see people fail. We enjoy their misery. We like it. No one's trying to "come at you." Have you ever posted in here before today? Will you post in here tomorrow, or in a week? Likely not.

He said brain not dick

I love that I know what this is referring to.

Heel

DiscoJon, you should applaud me for escaping the struggle instead of shaming me like some stoop kid with a menthol loosie dangling from his lips.

I freed myself of the filth known as professional wrestling viewing, losing the urge to ever watch it again in just a few short month's time.

I returned to daps and pounds because my vatos know I stay loco.

Joeki11a

Banned
So, anybody who has enough money, can't do anything just for fun anymore?
If I wanted to get into wrestling, but I have enough money so I don't have to work anymore I'm forbidden to wrestle because there are people who need it to feed themselves?

ibjuQie8gCMeig.gif

No, it makes what youre doing irrelevant
I rather see a guy who lives for this dominate
MMA and push the sport further.

Not a mark of MMA doing it as a fantasy

DiscoJon

Banned
DiscoJon, you should applaud me for escaping the struggle instead of shaming me like some stoop kid with a menthol loosie dangling from his lips.

I freed myself of the filth known as professional wrestling viewing, losing the urge to ever watch it again in just a few short month's time.

As a 37 year old caucasian honky from WA state, I have literally no idea what you are talking about

bjork

lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Booker T had the laziest slogans ever. They just used what people said in real life and stuck it on Booker.

DONT HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME. Doesn't even make sense because he was a babyface

That suit almost looks Cena-esque, not sure what's going on there.

He's been studying the ways of Cena so that he can usurp the face of the company role from him, to understand Cena he must act like Cena so he'll go as far as to wear a cena-esque suit on his wedding day in order to gain the extra knowledge he needs, Balee dat.

Sabucin

So, seeing the CM Punk's situation on UFC, which are your FAV FIVE current wrestlers who would you want to see on the octagon?
My choices are:

- Cesaro
- Hideo Itami
- Rusev
- John Cena (LMAO)
- Big Show (he is boring as fuck but he is very athletic for someone of his size)

Bonus:

- Daniel Bryan before his injury
- Brock Lesnar (of course he did on the UFC but I would like to see him now because he hasn't either diverituculitis nor injuries due to WWE excesive schedule). He is 100%

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So, seeing the CM Punk's situation on UFC, which are your FAV FIVE current wrestlers who would you want to see on the octagon?
My choices are:

- Cesaro
- Hideo Itami
- Rusev
- John Cena (LMAO)
- Big Show (he is boring as fuck but he is very athletic for someone of his size)

Bonus:

- Daniel Bryan before his injury
- Brock Lesnar (of course he did on the UFC but I would like to see him now because he hasn't either diverituculitis nor injuries due to WWE excesive schedule). He is 100%

4061572.jpg

Top Bottom