• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Yeah, but can he deliver a WWE promo?

... I'm... Not too sure. His general speaking ability has increased immensely, but I'm not sure if it'd translate well into WWE. Real swell guy, though!

He's going to have a match in about an hour, though, and that'll make me forget all about whatever the quality of his promos is.

gurudyne

ukR3JTq.jpg

One short swim away from ImTheCaptainNowBitch.gif

"I kill alien nazis"?

minnstretch.jpg

damn it Shelton, if you could cut a decent promo, you would have been a star

also, the momma gimmick didn't help either

Let's be REAL, the being black gimmick didn't help him in the WWE. The Gold Standard was money.

Also, what's the consensus around here when it comes to Perry Saturn?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's be REAL, the being black gimmick didn't help him in the WWE. The Gold Standard was money.

Also, what's the consensus around here when it comes to Perry Saturn?

Perry Saturn is solid. Loved his Flock work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Orndorff talked abotu how he was supposed to be a villain in First Blood and that he had the role, but he went to do a show for Vince (even with his messed up arm starting to bother him) and I pictured Orndorff as a power abusive small town cop and was saddened that it didn't happen.

Goddamn he would make such a heel cop.

strobogo

Banned
This Roland Bock dude is German TMF. Also the promotion he was in would play late 70s German metal between rounds.

Laurent Bock on NJPW World for some reason. There is one other weirdly misnamed guy on there but I'll let people figure that out on their own or you'll see it when I do my next Inoki Era: NJPW ON TOUR Sponsored by Takis.

Xater

This Roland Bock dude is German TMF. Also the promotion he was in would play late 70s German metal between rounds.

Laurent Bock on NJPW World for some reason. There is one other weirdly misnamed guy on there but I'll let people figure that out on their own or you'll see it when I do my next Inoki Era: NJPW ON TOUR Sponsored by Takis.

Never heard of him before but found a German Wikipedia article about the guy. Has an amateur wrestling background and in pro wrestling he was known as a no-seller and shooter.

Listening to Alvarez and Meltzer I kinda want to see the UFC from yesterday for AJ's reactions. Apparently she did not look comfortable watching these fights from first row.

Xater

I feel like Maria gifs from World Tag league are unavoidable at this point. They just have to show up in this thread at some point.

Alucard

Banned
Do any of you watch Fighting Spirit Wrestling on the Fight Network? It's pretty much what the AXS New Japan show sounds like it's going for.

You guys are killing me with the Roman Reigns "BITCH!" thing. When did he say that?

Survivor Series. He said "Imma make it Reign up in this BITCH!"

it's the only thing that popped the crowd

He also said it months ago on Raw. Alucard was in the crowd. He called Kane "Trippa Aches BITCH"

it pops the crowd every time.

That's why we make fun of it. It's a crutch to get the crowd to pop.

Alucard

Banned
Watching World Tag League from New Japan. Can someone give me some background? Is this a one-night tournament, or are these the finals of a multi-day event? And how does this particular show/tournament work?

Survivor Series. He said "Imma make it Reign up in this BITCH!"

it's the only thing that popped the crowd

He also said it months ago on Raw. Alucard was in the crowd. He called Kane "Trippa Aches BITCH"

it pops the crowd every time.

That's why we make fun of it. It's a crutch to get the crowd to pop.

Didn't they have aaron paul on RAW a while back? Maybe he passed it along.

Top Bottom