• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
The Monday Night War and NWO documentary stuff implies that even midlevel WWF guys can beat WCW's top stars, but Diesel aint no mid level guy. He's manhandling the Undertaker. POWERBOMB! If the motherfucker just pinned him he would have broke the streak before there even was a streak.

Instead he's standing around like an asshole! SECOND POWERBOMB! Paul Bearer is legit shook. But the motherfucker still won't go for the pin. After wasting 40 seconds he finally does but Undertaker chokes him! He tries to knock him out but he keeps choking him! This is what you deserve you cocky motherfucker. They fuck around for a bit BUT THEN UNDERTAKER HITS THE CHOKESLAM! Followed by the Tombstone piledriver and he got hit so hard he had to go to WCW.

Diesel was the original Dumb Fuck.

JavyOO7

It looks like Goto and Shibata get the tag title shot against Gallows and Anderson at the next big NJPW show because of their G1 win.

Hasney

I think all faces should have their own PG swear. Dean Ambrose could be all "I'm gonna get all up in yo bidness... DICKFACE" while Swagger can keep referring to Rusev as a Knobgobbler.

Fuck. Roddy Piper and Golddust driving up. I hated this match a lot as a kid and I sure as hell am not watching it now. FAST FORWARD. There is a time disturbance in the Wrestlemania 12 arena and everyone forgets the Golddust/Piper match exists. I still don't care to look up the backstory to this match. Piper just telling Golddust to act like a man by stripping him. Joke's on him. Golddust in the year 2013/14 is having some of the best matches of his career. Your shit didn't work.

OK, so... While Shelton Benjamin is somewhat showing the signs of being past his prime, he's still pretty damn amazing. And he can now actually cut a semi-decent promo! Woah. Anyways, the whole show was great, too. WWE really IS overrated.

OK, so... While Shelton Benjamin is somewhat showing the signs of being past his prime, he's still pretty damn amazing. And he can now actually cut a semi-decent promo! Woah. Anyways, the whole show was great, too. WWE really IS overrated.

he's doing his thing in Japan. Had a decent run in the G1.

What event are you at?

Being a steaming pile of dog shit 99.9*% of the time is being overrated?

Alucard

Banned
Anyone having some slight streaming issues with New Japan World today? Trying to watch World Tag League but experiencing some semi-choppy video. Audio is fine at least, but it doesn't help much when I don't speak Japanese. Pausing and waiting doesn't work either, as the video doesn't load up further along when paused like their back catalog.

Unlike that piece of shit CM Punk, it's NEVER about the money with Kevin Nash

mGrezM.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imbS4v3pHD4

Hasney

Nintendo is going to make $1 billion from Amiibo sales in the U.S. alone.

WWE should take note.

Nah, it's clearly a misprint. That would need 100 million to be sold and there's nowhere near enough Wii Us out there even if everyone bought 5.

1 billion yes would me under 900k Amiibo sold... Much more realistic.

Nah, it's clearly a misprint. That would need 100 million to be sold and there's nowhere near enough Wii Us out there even if everyone bought 5.

1 billion yes would me under 900k Amiibo sold... Much more realistic.

yeah, maybe then meant 1 billion yen

in any case, gj Nintendo. Glad to see them doing so well.

Carnby

Lets press the rewind button, can you believe that bleached blonde frail doofus in a cheap ass gym doing micless promos, He will be in a
Octagon with actual professionals With Men who actually do this to feed their children? seeing this guy trying to get "back at wwe"
by eating off their lives work should make them beat his ass yesterday.

In case you Phil marks have forgotten, this fool bragged about being super rich in the podcast interview, so clearly he is doing this NOT
because he has to is because he can, some UFC fighters live for this to feed their families.

This aint a god damn bucket list moment like this Frail guy is doing.

I don't know you. I don't agree with you. But damn it, your posts are entertaining and brutally honest. I love it. Keep em coming.

Khali is number 30!! MAGGLE, ITS KHALI! KHALI HAS ELIMINATED ROMAN REIGNS AND IS HEADED TO MANIA TO WRESTLE BROCK LESNAR!! THE
PUNJABI PLAY
BOYHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE!

holy shit.

and I thought Bryan had it bad

Despite all of Bryan's shitty booking, he was never treated that badly. There was running away from Kane that's completely inexcusable, but that's it. Everything else (including getting beat down every week) was disguised under the notion of it being uneven odds against him. They probably did the beatdowns too much, but it was always treated as an unfair attack against the stronger individual. And more of then than not, he'd then go on to win a match after it all.

Ryder was beaten up every week, made to look like a total geek, and then lost clean matches to Kane on PPV pre-shows. That's complete destruction.

Despite all of Bryan's shitty booking, he was never treated that badly. There was running away from Kane, but that's it. Everything else was disguised under the notion of it being uneven odds against him. And more of then than not, he'd then go on to win a match after it all.

Ryder was beaten up every week, made to look like a total geek, and then lost clean matches to Kane on PPV pre-shows. That's complete destruction.

On the other hand, Bryan was WWE WHC when he was running away from Kane. That is some next level shit.

I had forgotten all about this shit. Bad memories.

somedevil

You got it wrong. Its in Philadelphia and they are thinking of bringing back some ECW guys for the rumble.

There are 2 good returns I would expect to happen but you can always find the links of ECW guys no one wants to return like the ECW Zombie.

Does the marriage make Roman look strong?

Family man Roman doin the right thing by his lady. This will make Roman super over with the housewife crowd! He treats his lady right.

Nice to see WWE taking the high road. Much better off to be classy and issue a statement which will be widely reported and shut up the stupid trolls out there.

Did they make a statement when he was suspended or fired?

New Attitude Era Podcast is up. This episode is the UK Exclusive "Insurrextion 2000".
https://soundcloud.com/the-attitude-era-podcast/insurrextion-2000

519ZMXQECYL.jpg

What kind of nudity are 14 year olds allowed to see? Man tits? Big Show in a diaper?

Nintendo is going to make $1 billion from Amiibo sales in the U.S. alone.

WWE should take note.

They shipped fuck all down here sadly. Just tons of Mario and Peach left everywhere. I think the whole country got a total of 100 Wii Fit Trainers.

wait tlc isn't tonight is it? it's next week, right?

edit:

oh. i just read the text under the image. so yeah that's a silly way to advertise that.

Michael Bisping said:
People asking why @CMPunk well after nearly ten years fighting the very best in the world, I deserve a break hahaha

Some of the fighter reactions have been pretty good. Would like to see if Punk is willing to go out on a limb with his words when his ability to back it up in the octagon is questionable AT BEST.

Xater

I'd hope with 40 spots they put more than 1 NXT star into the rumble this time.

Why? So they can job to the main roster?

oh yeah, kenny dykstra was a thing

I saw the Spirit Squad wrestle in King of Trios.

PS: how good Punk will be in UFC really doesn't matter. He gets paid and can do what he wanted for a long time. UFC has their stunt booking and will most likely get buys out of it. It's just funny that MMA now also has to go for stunt booking like WWE.

Top Bottom