• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Despite all of Bryan's shitty booking, he was never treated that badly. There was running away from Kane that's completely inexcusable, but that's it. Everything else (including getting beat down every week) was disguised under the notion of it being uneven odds against him. They probably did the beatdowns too much, but it was always treated as an unfair attack against the stronger individual. And more of then than not, he'd then go on to win a match after it all.

Ryder was beaten up every week, made to look like a total geek, and then lost clean matches to Kane on PPV pre-shows. That's complete destruction.

Vince went so far as to give Ryder fake scripts saying when he would have a match.

What kind of nudity are 14 year olds allowed to see? Man tits? Big Show in a diaper?

According to the podcast, there was a Rikishi Big Show tag-team and ass was involved. I think they were required to put the warning because the UK provider got really pissed when Kat flashed her bare breasts on PPV a show or two prior.

Nekofrog

Banned
Unlike that piece of shit CM Punk, it's NEVER about the money with Kevin Nash

mGrezM.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imbS4v3pHD4

who better to display the true spirit of christmas

merry nashmas everyone!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Remember Occupy RAW when Bryan said "That's not all I want."

I don't know, friends. Just reminiscing about good times.

remember the RAW with Bryan and Wyatt in the cage when he turns face again and the crowd goes nuts and he does the slow motion "yes" movement?

man he was ridiculously hot back then

somedevil

Daniel Bryan is still one the most over guys on roster even he hasn't wrestled since May.

I wonder if he will make it back for Wrestlemania. If he wants that to happen he has to be back at the rumble.

Fox318

What is Cena's playset?

The corpses of black wrestlers and culture that he stole from? The dozens of sick children he used to build his character? The photos of Vince and Steph together he uses as blackmail?

Raw64life

I just pray that WWE 2k15 sold like shit. Somehow the games had consistently been getting in the mid 70's to low 80's for Metacritic scores for years and years despite being the same garbage. Critics are finally seeing the light now as the games averages about a 60 between all the versions. If the sales follow suit, as they should, then they have no choice but to dump that god forsaken engine once and for all, right?

I just pray that WWE 2k15 sold like shit. Somehow the games had consistently been getting in the mid 70's to low 80's for Metacritic scores for years and years despite being the same garbage. Critics are finally seeing the light now as the games averages about a 60 between all the versions. If the sales follow suit, as they should, then they have no choice but to dump that god forsaken engine once and for all, right?

"We here at 2k listen to the fans, and in response to the complaints are proud to announce the return of 3 match types we took out of last year!"

RP912

Banned
With NJPW doing big things in 2015 and the NJPW World being a success...can we please have a wrestle kingdom game for next gen :(

RBH

It's a somewhat good sign that activity in the WWE 2K15 OT has slowed to a crawl.

With NJPW doing big things in 2015 and the NJPW World being a success...can we please have a wrestle kingdom game for next gen :(

Where is my King of Colosseum 3 for ps4?

That was a fucking wrestling sim, not this spam running ddt until you get your momentum meter up bullshit.

Top Bottom