• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

awh, kitty...
F9BNIUd.gif

Grumpycat is not impressed by the miz

Fox318

They will turn everyone except Cena heel so when Reigns comes back as the hero he will get a big pop from the Cena kids.

Everyone on the roster is so underutilized that they might as well all be tweeners. They could come out playing face or heel and no one would give a shit

I'd hope with 40 spots they put more than 1 NXT star into the rumble this time.
Its 30. The 40 report was wrong.
It'd be cool if they did some kind of us vs them thing at the start of the rumble. Have one or two Raw guys start things off and then have 4 or 5 NXT dudes file in one at a time where they try to team up until Henry or someone comes in and clears house of the young kids.
Then back to regularly scheduled programming.

According to the podcast, there was a Rikishi Big Show tag-team and ass was involved. I think they were required to put the warning because the UK provider got really pissed when Kat flashed her bare breasts on PPV a show or two prior.
Ah that makes sense it's rated low but still has the disclaimer, thanks for that.

I like Dolph, at least he's entertaining at the moment.

somedevil

Meltzer Posted this:

Want to apologize about last night's live coverage of the UFC PPV show. Let's just say it won't happen again. I'll be covering the ROH show starting shortly.

Was this about the whole Faber eye poke controversy compared to John Jones and the word lynch appeared in that conversation.

Ithil

Meltzer Posted this:

Was this about the whole Faber eye poke controversy compared to John Jones and the word lynch appeared in that conversation.

I think someone else did the live coverage instead of Meltzer. So whoever did it is not doing it again.

DMczaf

In wrasslinGAF news, I met krae_man at Playstation Experience. Lots of drinks and stories about gaming and GAF were shared.

Someone came back from the UFC fight and I was like "CM PUNK!" and then we shared an awkward fist bump/high five moment.

#DrunkStories

RP912

Banned
So I'm finishing up on the Tag League and is the cameraman snitsky? Cameraman was all up Maria's ass more than the match. No complaints but wtf...

Noelle Foley ‏@NoelleFoley 15m15 minutes ago

HOLY EFF THE YOUNG BUCKS WERE AWESOME AT @ringofhonor Now I have @NickJacksonYB and @MattJackson13's sweat on me 😂

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ok im watching that Maria match (there was a tag match going on?) and already just 1 minute in the camera work is something else lol. The entire entrance the camera was on maria, from her crotch to her boobs, and of course ass. Good LORD cameraman, show some restraint

RBH

In wrasslinGAF news, I met krae_man at Playstation Experience. Lots of drinks and stories about gaming and GAF were shared.

Someone came back from the UFC fight and I was like "CM PUNK!" and then we shared an awkward fist bump/high five moment.

#DrunkStories

If I met you, we would trade stories about our mutual love and respect for the Atlanta Falcons.

The Young Bucks look like the kind of guys who tell themselves they're gonna do X amount of reps at the barbell and then start skipping numbers in their heads

Top Bottom