• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

somedevil

Seems like there was a screw up in the pay per view side for some because it cut out right before the finish of the main event.

Happened to the law guys.

Seems like there was a screw up in the pay per view side for some because it cut out right before the finish of the main event.

Happened to the law guys.

That sucks.

My stream was fucking around all night and I asked for a refund.

Are they going live today as well? Or do they just do it for WWE PPVs?

How well does AJ's merch sell for WWE? Seems to be a ton of people buying it but they could just be vocal about it, wondering how much of a money earner she is for the W.

How well does AJ's merch sell for WWE? Seems to be a ton of people buying it but they could just be vocal about it, wondering how much of a money earner she is for the W.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if she was easily the top selling Diva when it comes to merch. She's got the cena wristbands, and the shirts are generally well designed as well. Not to mention she has probably the most TV time out of a lot of the women, so she's probably really impressionable on the younger girls.

I think she's probably up there because she caters to a demo that most of the top males don't. And honestly, most of the male stuff isn't unisex enough and for the most part they look like shit. A lot of Punk's stuff sold really well because it was just a great shirt that anyone could wear, really.

I think we need to retire this talking point that Punk shirts looked acceptable in public.

I think it's pretty fair to use his shirts as kind of a standard for other wwe merch. Because they obviously shown they can make shirts that aren't cringe worthy or just awkward to wear in public.. or just straight up ugly.

Punk's best in the world shirt was the first time I actively went out of my way to buy a pro-wrestling shirt. Most (not all) of Bryan's shirts were pretty good too.

What the best in the world shirt was amazing

I disagree.

CM_Punk_Best_in_the_World_T-Shirt.jpg

Is it a good wrestling shirt? Sure. But all the shit on the back is terrible. "CM Punk" - the fuck does that mean? Dumb name outside of context.

Design on the front? Chicago flag variant, kind of weird anywhere outside of the area, but never mind that, why is there a fucking X'd up fist with a lightening bolt in the center? Also dumb.

In closing:

tumblr_m5ciaoRc3V1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

*No hate though.

Alucard

Banned
Really good PPV from ROH tonight. 5 of 8 matches are worth re-watching. Maybe 6 of 8 if you were into Lethal vs. Sydal.

That superkick with a mouthful of tacks spot in the main event, though...damn.

Really good PPV from ROH tonight. 5 of 8 matches are worth re-watching. Maybe 6 of 8 if you were into Lethal vs. Sydal.

That superkick with a mouthful of tacks spot in the main event, though...damn.

Eh, I thought it was middling. Only three really good matches (Bucks, Tag Title, and ROH Title). All the rest were either average (Page vs. Strong) or bad (Moose vs. RD) or had shitty overdone finishes (Lethal vs. Sydal). Good show if only because of three matches.

Alucard

Banned
Eh, I thought it was middling. Only three really good matches (Bucks, Tag Title, and ROH Title). All the rest were either average (Page vs. Strong) or bad (Moose vs. RD) or had shitty overdone finishes (Lethal vs. Sydal). Good show if only because of three matches.

I'm a mark for the company, so I'm likely overselling it a bit. The only stuff I won't be re-watching will be Ciampa/Elgin, Evans/Moose, and Lethal/Sydal. I thought everything else was either really fun (opener and 6-man tag) or just really damn good. (tag title match, main event and Page/Strong IMO)

Someone explain Bullet Club to me. If nothing else, tell me the meaning behind the name.

Why are they glorifying gun culture?

Top Bottom