• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hasney

Stro gettin those Taki dollars

1849%20-%20shane_mcmahon%20summerslam%20thumbs_up%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Question for NJPW fans.

You gonna buy Wrestle Kingdom via NJPW World for the japanese version on a delay, or paying for the "American" PPV Version with JR?

Aiii

So not worth it
Question for NJPW fans.

You gonna buy Wrestle Kingdom via NJPW World for the japanese version on a delay, or paying for the "American" PPV Version with JR?

I'll just watch the Japanese, to be honest. Might watch live, if I can, at work.

Might check out the JR one out of interest later though.

Should really learn to understand some basic Japanese though, maybe do the Pimsleur course.

RP912

Banned
Judging from the Tag League. It's all going to be in one sitting which is a good thing. I'm tired of picking one match at a time. I know it's on demand but damn maybe I want to see some of the NJPW ads and sponsors. I like everything to be included in my ppvs and shows.

Hasney

Since I can't pay for the English feed in this country, I'll have to find another way to see it. I'll throw JJ some cash if he brings it out on DVD/blu-ray/digital download.

Raw64life

I'll probably get the American version of WKIX as it's probably the best bet at getting the few remaining friends of mine that still watch wrestling into it.

Sephzilla

So friends, I acquired Destiny on sale this weekend. I can totally understand how people describe it as "the worst game I can't stop playing". But I almost refuse to believe that Bungie made that game's multiplayer, it's straight up bad.

strobogo

Banned
Running thoughts on World Tag League:

Young lions are whatever. Neither impressed me much,but such is the way of the young lion. I've never understood why people shit on the WWE farm system of making everyone the same when Japan has been doing that for decades. Everyone dresses the same, wrestles the same, and isn't allowed to show any personality for a couple of years.

Desperado looks cool. Taichi is goofy. I hope there is a legit new Tiger Mask soon. I've never cared for IV and is no young cub anymore. WWE should have stolen Bushi to replace Sin Cara. They have the same body and movements.

Let Nakanishi retire already. He's been depressing for years. Can't they give him an office job?

Maria. Maria Maria Maria. Maria. God damn Maria. ROH dudes are lamer than ever. But Maria. Actually, these ROH dudes are straight shitty. They're in a match with Captain Japan and look shitty. Just keep bringing Maria back. Put her with Nak and have them coke dance together. Good for Liger for getting a face full o' titties. This Taven dude is indie as fuck. Mr. Maria looks like Jesse Pinkman if he traded in meth for HGH.

Wtf is Rob Conway wearing? He looks like an amazing tool. Is he now an obnoxiously patriotic Macho Man impersonator? Tenzan is another guy who should hang it up. His right arm barely works.

As dope as the top level of NJ is right now, they have a super stale under card. They need new blood. Way too many dudes who have been around 15-20 (or more in a few cases) years. WAY to many guys in their late 30s-mid to late 40s. I guess that isn't too surprising, since Japan has always had dudes stay around into 40s and 50 and sometimes 60s. I'm sure Misawa would still be throwing elbows if he didn't die.

I'm kind of warming to Honma. I don't particularly want to see him in singles matches, though. In doses in tag matches he's fun. God damn he took a bad fall from the top. Got dang Omega.

Yoshi-Hashi's pants are ugly as shit. Ishii can still go fuck himself. 8 man was pretty fun. Still weird to see what Inoki was doing in the 70s/80s and what NJ style is now.

Maybe with AJ and Omega in the Bullet Club, Festus and Anderson will get shaped into hitting the gym once in a while. Anderson looks like he spends most of the day making sure he eyes aren't crossed.

Xater

Ok big GIFs incomming I could probably use some pointers when it comes to settings for these.

Because of how ridiculous it was it needed to be done. Maria GIFs from World Tag League.

Entrance:
mariaentrance.gif

More:
maria2.gif

Professional framing during the entrance of the opponents:
framing.gif

Perv spot number 1:
captain.gif

Perv spot number 2:
liger.gif

Top Bottom