• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

joelseph

Still trying to figure these newfangled jifs, here is an animated picture of myself and Michael Bennett at his ROH Bachelor party. Made a fool out of myself for the entire 2.5 hour dvd.

ImpartialImaginaryElephantseal.gif

Sephzilla

January's thread should have a list of all the people who have dropped WWE Network.

On that note I think for the January thread we should all pick one wrestling related thing we think will be gone in 2015 and predict roughly when it will be gone. Example = New Day breaking up by Royal Rumble.

I still have The Network though. I cant miss NXT. Considering the Rumble is 2 months away and Mania is less than half a year out I might as well stick with it through then.

I've had the network since Day 1, and I'm going to keep it until the end of time. I only ever really watch it for the live PPVs and the Documentaries, but I guess I'm still getting my money's worth.

I reckon if I keep it until the end of time, I'll get a personal invite from Stephanie McMahon to be a guest host on Raw, probably get to be head booker of Smackdown for a while too. No doubts.

Sunny is anti-JR but pro-Jay Briscoe

wat

He's the ultimate carny. Preaches his bullshit about morals, ethics & equality, yet he's the biggest bully in WrassleGAF.

Xater

I've had the network since Day 1, and I'm going to keep it until the end of time. I only ever really watch it for the live PPVs and the Documentaries, but I guess I'm still getting my money's worth.

I reckon if I keep it until the end of time, I'll get a personal invite from Stephanie McMahon to be a guest host on Raw, probably get to be head booker of Smackdown for a while too. No doubts.

It would be of great value if I actually enjoyed their content. That's where he whole equation breaks down for me.

I was all set to cancel after this month but next month is Royal Rumble so I might as well pay an extra $10 to see roman reigns win that, and them a couple months after that is wrestlemania...damn it Vince you got me!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Raised in the same household. Doubt Mark feels any different, but we shouldn't be surprised with a bigot name like 'Vince McMahon'

At least he has the presence of mind to keep his mouth shut, that's a step

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
The only way I would cancel is if they release Cesaro. I use the network all the time, so I definitely get my money's worth.

Xater

Is Naito the current holder of the title "Worst Haircut in Professional Wrestling" ? I can#t think of anyone worse right now.

What a bizarre time in wrestling.

CM Punk stuck it to the WWE in the worst possible way its like a final F you. He really was legit pissed at them. After listening to the podcasts, I don't think there is anything they could have done to appease him anyways. Sounds like he just wanted out.

AJ tweets tell me she is itching to get out too. Its like she wants heat or something.

I want Sting to dye his hair black, and show up to RAW and just hang out in the rafters again.

Brock is probably going to jump ship after WM too isnt he?
RAW is going to suck tonight. Im a little down on the product as a whole.

Edit: damn that Lana Pic.

hey shitlords, I guess you missed the post where I said I meant Mark

My bad though! Get on my level, cishet scum

See here we go, vintage Sunny.

"Shitlords" this sense of superiority and all below him are mere peasants.
"I guess you missed the post" assumes we read everything he posts.
"Get on my level" this sense of grandeur he has within the thread, like he's some sort of Lord of WrassleGAF.
"cishet scum" no idea what this means, probably some vintage Sunflower discrimination.

So tired of this Sun "Vince McMahon" flower era. I can't believe he was unbanned for the 5th time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of the LAW, my god, I wish they never took any calls about CM Punk. Easily the worst part of every show this past couple weeks. There's not much worse than hearing from Punk fans. I like Punk's work a lot but god damn, some of these folks.

jmdajr

CM Punk stuck it to the WWE in the worst possible way its like a final F you. He really was legit pissed at them. After listening to the podcasts, I don't think there is anything they could have done to appease him anyways. Sounds like he just wanted out.

AJ tweets tell me she is itching to get out too. Its like she wants heat or something.

I want Sting to dye his hair black, and show up to RAW and just hang out in the rafters again.

But you can vote tonight!

Alucard

Banned

Sign up for New Japan World, and watch Lucha Underground and Ring of Honor. That's where the smart money's at, man. Or. Just watch old stuff on the Network.

FyreWulff

They can own someone's name for the purpose of wrestling, yes.

However they've habitually lost cases when someone wanted to use their real name after leaving, hence why they like renaming everyone now.

Alucard

Banned
So, do you guys think most/a lot of wrestlers are as homophobic as Jay Briscoe but just hide it better, or are they more open-minded?

I betcha Millenials are more open-minded, bros.

Heel

So, do you guys think most/a lot of wrestlers are as homophobic as Jay Briscoe but just hide it better, or are they more open-minded?

There's no doubt in my mind that the locker room is a heterociscum cesspool.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I think wrestlers are the same as normal people in general.

Gonna watch my first Lucha underground this week.

NXT is supposed to have a big show this week too. I really only watch for Charlotte.

Watced the MNW last night Sting/Undertaker. Made me cry for how good the business used to be.

I think it's because wrestling is a little gay looking, so straight wrestlers sometimes strongly come out against gay people vocally in order to establish their straightness. It's a paranoia about how other people see you type of thing. Like how my old hairdresser with an effeminate voice used to do weight lifting competitions to try to counter everyone thinking he was gay.

Sephzilla

If Reignsamania happens and Reigns shows little to no improvement leading up to it
which he wont
then yeah I'm unsubbing.

I don't hate Reigns by any stretch but he's just so clearly not ready for the Cena level push he's going to be getting. I'm quietly hoping that WM31 ends with Rollins as champ.

Top Bottom