• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sephzilla

FhAC9.gif

that honestly looks like an unnatural rear

I'm mostly curious how this will tie into the larger Air Bud/Air Buddies/MVP universe and if they are building towards an Avengers like crossover movie where all of these dogs team up to fight aliens or whatever

So guys, I've decided to host a 2015 wrestling viewing challenge of sorts to see who can watch the most wrestling in a year, the rules are as follows.

- Matches only count once, no duplicates on list (however, the same match up on a different date does count).
- The match must of that date by it, promotion does matter.
- Please don't add matches that you didn't watch in 2015, there is nothing to gain from that.

Please PM me if interested, I know several of us here already make lists and stuff, so why not make it a friendly competition? Hope some of you guys decided to participate!

EDIT: Does not have to be all 2015 Wrestling, just any pro wrestling!

Vylash

Wow, the WWE web team sure are fun & playful! They're totally topical and up-to-date with all these radical, kick-ass 'memes', just like the ones members of the WWE Universe™ are using to express their love for WWE every single day! Check out this gem;

1w2WfOU.png

i4us5cHIFhkdI.gif

now that's what i call fun and playful

SM.gif

So guys, I've decided to host a 2015 wrestling viewing challenge of sorts to see who can watch the most wrestling in a year, the rules are as follows.

- Matches only count once, no duplicates on list (however, the same match up on a d offering date does count).
- Please don't add matches that you didn't watch in 2015, there is nothing to gain from that.

Please PM me if interested, I know several of us here already make lists and stuff, so why not make it a friendly competition? Hope some of you guys decided to participate!

I'll probably be down for this, I generally watch an obscene amount of wrestling each year.

For the curious, here's my work in progress 'matches I enjoyed in 2014' list;

http://pastebin.com/w84X6av7

JavyOO7

i don't ever myself canceling WWE Network. Even if the current product ain't so hot at least I can still watch the old stuff and be happy. The documentaries are great, the original content in the network, as sparse as it is, are pretty good. Superstars needs a tweak though. There is already a show that summarizes everything about the coming and goings of WWE for the week... that'd be "This Week in WWE". Superstars needs to mirror Main Event, or just simply cease to exist to ease on production costs. IMO of course.

Main Event was actually hot fire when the WWEN debuted but it has cooled down a bit. It still has what I want though, some matches here and there with snippets of story line, and some of the matches are long. "WWE Style" wrestling works best when it goes over 10 mins, which is what some of the matches each week in Main Event get.

NXT is just de pee pee. I love it, maggle! Some weeks its strong, some weeks it isn't. HHH or whoever the heck is in charge of that show is doing a good job of making that show engaging. It has the best story line in the WWE right now with Sami and Neville. If you haven't seen last week's show then I implore you to watch it because the final segment of the show is great.

Besides the creative nature of its main show (RAW), a very valid criticism of the network is the content comes in drips. Kinda like Nintendo's and their Wii U/3DS services. But it should not have to be like that. Their development team for the network is slow. And I feel most of the people who have subscribed to the network right now are hardcore wrestling fans... so why not give them what they want? There are shows I'm vaguely familiar with like Wrestling Challenge, All American Wrestling, Tuesday Night Titans (3 episodes just came in today)... that should have been up a while ago.

Their network team really should just get the entire WWE tape library up to get the hardcore to stay. Then the rest of the feds that WWE has. But first and foremost its the hardcore you want to give you their hard earned cash. The less than hardcore will come in eventually once they see the wealth of original content that the network will have eventually...

ggnoobIGN

Banned
i don't ever myself canceling WWE Network. Even if the current product ain't so hot at least I can still watch the old stuff and be happy. The documentaries are great, the original content in the network, as sparse as it is, are pretty good. Superstars needs a tweak though. There is already a show that summarizes everything about the coming and goings of WWE for the week... that'd be "This Week in WWE". Superstars needs to mirror Main Event, or just simply cease to exist to ease on production costs. IMO of course.

Main Event was actually hot fire when the WWEN debuted but it has cooled down a bit. It still has what I want though, some matches here and there with snippets of story line, and some of the matches are long. "WWE Style" wrestling works best when it goes over 10 mins, which is what some of the matches each week in Main Event get.

NXT is just de pee pee. I love it, maggle! Some weeks its strong, some weeks it isn't. HHH or whoever the heck is in charge of that show is doing a good job of making that show engaging. It has the best story line in the WWE right now with Sami and Neville. If you haven't seen last week's show then I implore you to watch it because the final segment of the show is great.

Besides the creative nature of its main show (RAW), a very valid criticism of the network is the content comes in drips. Kinda like Nintendo's and their Wii U/3DS services. But it should not have to be like that. Their development team for the network is slow. And I feel most of the people who have subscribed to the network right now are hardcore wrestling fans... so why not give them what they want? There are shows I'm vaguely familiar with like Wrestling Challenge, All American Wrestling, Tuesday Night Titans (3 episodes just came in today)... that should have been up a while ago.

Their network team really should just get the entire WWE tape library up to get the hardcore to stay. Then the rest of the feds that WWE has. But first and foremost its the hardcore you want to give you their hard earned cash. The less than hardcore will come in eventually once they see the wealth of original content that the network will have eventually...

main event was pretty much the best show when the network launched. It's still not terrible, they'll advance story lines on it and guys like Ambrose and Rollins will wrestle on it. But yeah its back to playing 3rd fiddle. Still watch it. I still find the wwe network a great value. Don't get those who bash it. They've disappointed subscriber wise but I don't think that says anything about the network specifically. More like the rest of the product isn't great right now.

Superstars I think exists for international markets.

Kaladin

Looks like RVD missed his smoking buddy Kofi. It's a new day.

Also.....the fuck kind of name is Bon Secours Wellness Arena?

Hogan on Darren Wilson evoking his name:

Hogan said that everyone needs to take a "timeout for a minute" and let cooler heads prevail. When asked where he stands on the situation, Hogan said that he was neutral.

"I'm neutral man," Hogan said. "I'm learning everyday, just like everybody else. We're gonna learn more about it."

Damn, Hogan. Won't even put fucking Michael Brown over.

strobogo

Banned
My friend told me she was really excited to see The Gambler. I asked her if she had seen the original. Then I realized that I hadn't seen the original. God damn, what a good movie. Although that ending got weird as shit. It's really a shame James Caan dropped off so hard. I don't think he got as big as he should have been. But I guess even Deniro and Pacino have spent the last 15 years making garbage movies they shouldn't have been anywhere near.

jred2k

My friend told me she was really excited to see The Gambler. I asked her if she had seen the original. Then I realized that I hadn't seen the original. God damn, what a good movie. Although that ending got weird as shit. It's really a shame James Caan dropped off so hard. I don't think he got as big as he should have been. But I guess even Deniro and Pacino have spent the last 15 years making garbage movies they shouldn't have been anywhere near.

His son got to be part of the magic that was Ready to Rumble. Any achievements James had would have just paled in comparison anyways.

Fox318

I bet you by the next quarter or before Wrestlemania the WWE network will be split into 2 tiers.

1. $9.99 every month with no commitment
    • Archive content only with PPV events going up after 1 month
  2. $14.99 with a year long commitment or $19.99 every month with no commitment.
    • Archive content and live PPV events

Toki767

- Matches only count once, no duplicates on list (however, the same match up on a different date does count).

EDIT: Does not have to be all 2015 Wrestling, just any pro wrestling!

Is this just an excuse to marathon 2 minute Raw matches?

jmdajr

I bet you by the next quarter or before Wrestlemania the WWE network will be split into 2 tiers.

I bet not

Sephzilla

I bet not

There's no chance in hell that Vince is going to give away WrestleMania for 10 bucks.

Leaked script for RAW tonight

Seth Green: Alright, now for our next award best return of the year

*"One of a Kind" hits*

Rob Van Dam comes out to rapturous reaction.

Seth Green: Oh my god, Rob Van Dam, what are you doing here?

Rob Van Dam: Hey, Scott Evil! Well, I heard there was gonna be some Green at RAW and you know me... *does signature R-V-D thumb gimmick as crowd chants along* is all about the green.

Fox318

I bet not

If they can't get their numbers up they will do this.

I mean think about it. Unless Lucha underground or NJPW does something crazy like having a separate US touring group with GFW most of the people here would watch Raw if it was just Hunter shitting into a bucket for 3 hours.

At some point they know they have a certain amount of fans locked up that won't stop watching.

If they raised the price everyone in here would say the same thing:

"Well its cheaper than the old PPV model and at least I get to watch Nitro, Tuesday Night Titans, and NXT."

Plus with the price increase it isn't as egregious how much they are fucking with fans in Canada and the UK.

Top Bottom