• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I'd bet good money that Mizdow wins a slammy but Miz takes credit for it which causes more descension in the ranks.

tumblr_mq0d484gE61rg89a6o1_500.jpg

jred2k

Slammies guest hosted by Seth Green as the go-home show to a PPV and also featuring the return of RVD? This Raw sounds amazing!

JavyOO7

I think the network stays at $9.99 for the foreseeable future. I think the costs of maintaining it will drop, more interesting stuff will be put on there, and more people will dive into the thing this time next year...

Oh yeah, and Naito vs. AJ was made official as well, but I figured that was given.

As for Yano's partner, I could see Chono, but considering Iizuka is likely on the Suzuki-Gun side maybe Riki Choshu would be a better partner as he was Iizuka's mentor. As for Iizuka I haven't seen Shelton doing much with NJPW right now, so they might bring in Takayama who is still a member last time I checked.

CHARLIE HAAS

jred2k

I can understand horror icons at a wrestling event because there is a geek fan overlap there, but who wants to see one of the kids from Step by Step?

strobogo

Banned
I can understand horror icons at a wrestling event because there is a geek fan overlap there, but who wants to see one of the kids from Step by Step?

Idk but I'd be fucking stoked to see Freddy and mother fucking Larry Johnson. At a wrestling show. That's fucking rad. AND Straight Shooting Stevie Ray and his brother the 5 time WCW Champion Black Snow? What a wonderful night that must have been.

jred2k

Idk but I'd be fucking stoked to see Freddy and mother fucking Larry Johnson. At a wrestling show. That's fucking rad. AND Straight Shooting Stevie Ray and his brother the 5 time WCW Champion Black Snow? What a wonderful night that must have been.

Why is Larry Johnson's nickname "Grandmama"?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Why is Larry Johnson's nickname "Grandmama"?

A character he did for some shoe commercials in the early 90s.

And I agree, I would totally go tell Larry Johnson that his 4-point play against Indiana is one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

#BoycottRaw

Just give it up, friends. It's not worth the mental anguish and self loathing.

I liken my relationship to pro-wrestling (at least WWE) to be an abusive relationship. I know I should get out, I know it's unhealthy, but no matter what, I keep coming back in hopes that it'll change for the better, that it'll return to the way it was when I first fell in love with it.
ix5uSfzy9ARZD.gif

bjork

Me, so long as that kid is Staci Keanan. I bet she's still got it. clap clap clapclapclap

Toki767

So is Superstar of the Year going to be contested in a match this year or is it actually fan voting? They keep changing their minds.

I'm voting my boy D-Bry for superstar of the year. I don't give a fuck if he's been injured. He gets it for Mania alone, which is the only thing that's mattered anyway.

Top Bottom