• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

So no wrestling tonight? Is the entire show the Slammy awards?

It's 3 hours! Yes there is wrestling.

edit: CENA VS BIG SHOW!!!!!!!!!

20141208_LARGE_RawPreview_slammys_CenaBigShow_Tunein.jpg

I'm voting my boy D-Bry for superstar of the year. I don't give a fuck if he's been injured. He gets it for Mania alone, which is the only thing that's mattered anyway.

I was just thinking about that. Bryan deserves to win. It'll be Bryan or Brock. Or Roman Reigns VIA satellite.

I can't believe I'm talking about the slammies like they actually even matter. We need someone like Owen to breathe some life
poor choice of words
into the Slammy gimmick.

It's 3 hours! Yes there is wrestling.

edit: CENA VS BIG SHOW!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_ncp1hyfGez1r4202z.gif

somedevil

Who are the nominees? Not like they matter since Cena's probably winning, but still.

Here are the 8 Slammy's that will be decided on Raw:

Match of the Year

Daniel Bryan vs. Batista vs. Randy Orton – WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match at WrestleMania 30
The Shield vs. Evolution – Extreme Rules
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt – Last Man Standing Match at Payback
Team Cena vs. Team Authority – 5-on-5 Traditional Elimination Match at Survivor Series

WWE Superstar of the Year

Brock Lesnar
Dean Ambrose
John Cena
Seth Rollins
Daniel Bryan
Roman Reigns
Bray Wyatt

WWE Diva of the Year

AJ Lee
Paige
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella

LOL Moment of the Year

Damien Mizdow as The Miz’s Stunt Double
Mr. T thanks his mother at the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame
Vickie Guerrero throws Stephanie McMahon in a pool of pudding on Raw
El Torito vs. Hornswoggle - WeeLC Match at Extreme Rules

Extreme Moment of the Year

Brock Lesnar hits 16 German suplexes at SummerSlam
Kane hits Daniel Bryan with Tombstones on floor, steel steps and table on Raw
Chris Jericho hits a cross-body on Bray Wyatt from the top of a steel cage on Raw
Seth Rollins Curb Stomps Dean Ambrose through cinderblocks on Raw

Surprise Return of the Year

Hulk Hogan returns as the guest host of WrestleMania 30 on Raw
Ultimate Warrior returns to WWE at WrestleMania 30, Raw, Hall of Fame
Batista returns on Raw
The Rock returns to interrupt Rusev and Lana on Raw

“This is Awesome” Moment of the Year

Yes! Movement occupies Raw
Stephanie McMahon gets arrested and taken away on Raw
Sting debuts to help Team Cena defeat Team Authority
Hulk Hogan, The Rock and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin meet at WrestleMania 30

OMG Shocking Moment of the Year

Brock Lesnar defeats The Undertaker’s WrestleMania Streak at WrestleMania 30
Seth Rollins turns on The Shield on Raw
Bray Wyatt’s choir surrounds John Cena inside Steel Cage on Raw
Nikki Bella turns on Brie Bella at SummerSlam

bjork

Is there an award for worst punch?

Cena can win that!!

Not as long as Roman still functions.

Match of the Year
Daniel Bryan vs. Batista vs. Randy Orton – WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match at WrestleMania 30

WWE Superstar of the Year
Brock Lesnar

WWE Diva of the Year
AJ Lee

LOL Moment of the Year
Mizdow is awesome and fuck them for goofing on Mr T.

Extreme Moment of the Year
Brock Lesnar hits 16 German suplexes at SummerSlam

Surprise Return of the Year
Ultimate Warrior returns to WWE at WrestleMania 30, Raw, Hall of Fame

“This is Awesome” Moment of the Year
None of that was awesome

OMG Shocking Moment of the Year
Brock Lesnar defeats The Undertaker’s WrestleMania Streak at WrestleMania 30

^ if those lose, boo

Fox318

Roman Reigns will win because all that matters is this:

REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER

jmdajr

Fucking Mr. T man. I witnessed that shit live. It was fucking unreal.

Anyhow. Superstar of the year votes are gonna cannibalize each other...and Cena will stand tall in the end.

The "this is awesome" Bryan moment should be the time he beat up Bray in the cage and not the occupy Raw deal. I guess they could have both but the first one was a lot cooler.

somedevil

Roman Reigns will win because all that matters is this:

REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET OVER REIGNS MUST GET

Its a fan vote so he won't. This whole he must get over thing is funny because to its just about the choice of who they decided to push big.

I wonder if stuff like quoted would happen if Punk told the story and instead of Reigns he said Ambrose or Rollins?

Daniel Bryan had a hell of a first four months of the year, but I would give Star of the Year to the Lunatic Fringe

All he ever did this year was film a cop movie and throw hot dogs at people
200x200px-ZC-4056fafa_girl-getting-hit-in-the-face-with-hotdogs-gif.gif

It's pretty sad that in only 4 months Bryan has had a better year than anyone else. Jesus. And that includes

Kane_DB.gif

Brock aint winnin nothing. And he shouldn't. One crappy match (I know the circumstances but who cares it still sucked), one really good one (that will age poorly), and then a pretty good one with a shitty finish.

Meh.

Alucard

Banned
I thought Big Show was bad now, why does he have that goofy ass grin on his face.

No one cares about him enough to care about this fact. No one ever really knows if he's a face or a heel. WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON?

I'm gonna keep working my way through the New Japan Tag League tourney from this past weekend instead.

Join me, friends, and end the cycle of abuse.

Toki767

Brock aint winnin nothing. And he shouldn't. One crappy match (I know the circumstances but who cares it still sucked), one really good one (that will age poorly), and then a pretty good one.

Meh.

He'll probably at least win the award for beating Undertaker at Mania.

From pure entertainment/workrate/solid match standpoint, Rollins honestly deserves Superstar of the Year.

But since it's popularity contest, it'll be Cena since everyone else will be split between Bryan and Ambrose.

Im dying to know WWE reaction to Punk. Like I want to know what Vince, HHH everyone thinks.

Its killing me to see if they have ant reaction, or non at all.

Toki767

Im dying to know WWE reaction to Punk. Like I want to know what Vince, HHH everyone thinks.

You know they're probably furious about it, but at the same time they would love to see Punk get his ass kicked in a real fight.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON NAMED EDITORIAL ADVISOR TO SHAPE
PAUL LEVESQUE NAMED EDITORIAL ADVISOR TO MUSCLE & FITNESS

STAMFORD, CONN. AND NEW YORK, December 8, 2014 – WWE® and American Media, Inc. (AMI) announced today that Stephanie McMahon, WWE Chief Brand Officer has been appointed Editorial Advisor to Shape magazine and Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative has been appointed Editorial Advisor to Muscle & Fitness magazine.

Guess they really liked making those fitness DVDs

KissVibes

Banned
I honestly think it's pretty gross to have Mr. T talking about his mother as an "LOL" moment. He seemed lost, rambley, and extremely apologetic for taking so much time. It wasn't funny.

The true superstar of the year is the one who radically changed the face of the WWE universe in 2014, I am of course talking about Kane who in kayfabe is the reason Daniel Bryan was crippled and the man who elevated Rollins to the top heel as well as ruiner of many a match through outside interference. Hey I never said they had to change things for the better.
Really though it's pretty sad that Bryan comes across as Superstar of the Year based upon the first quarter or so only.

Checking out the match listing for this years best PPV matches set, you can see the decline as the discs progress throughout the year, disc 1 is hype, by the end of the last disc it's filler town.
Also kind of invalidates my christmas purchase of a discounted WM30 blu ray seeing as both Bryan matches are on the set, what is this WM30 worth now aside from watching the shook masses witnessing Taker's defeat?

I imagine him signing to UFC probably helped cool H's alleged irateness since he knows he'll get his ass kicked. Though, I'm sure the company is going to do everything in their power to make Punk look good win or lose.

Top Bottom