• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Past

So I re-subscribed to the network (for 9.99, not free) on November 23 to watch Survivor Series, and now they just charged me again? Wtf? So I paid 9.99 for only 7 days?

Had quite the scare, friends. PC just shut down randomly last night. Turns out the power supply died. Installed a new one this morning and everything is good to go.

http://www.wwe.com/

20141126_Article_WWEHigh_9_DBryan.jpg

20141126_Article_WWEHigh_1_Cena.jpg

20141126_Article_WWEHigh_2_Miz.jpg

20141126_Article_WWEHigh_3_Nikki.jpg

20141126_Article_WWEHigh_4_RollinsAmbrose.jpg

20141126_Article_WWEHigh_5_AJ.jpg

20141126_Article_WWEHigh_6_Brock.jpg

20141126_Article_WWEHigh_7_Rusev.jpg

20141126_Article_WWEHigh_8_Orton.jpg

Holy shit! This is awesome! I would watch the shit out of this cartoon!

The Randy Orton one made me laugh so much. Because the others are just sort of like, okay, yeah. Cool enough. That looks like them.

Randy though, it's like 'we think Randy wore this kind of awful shit when he was at school'.

Kaladin

So I re-subscribed to the network (for 9.99, not free) on November 23 to watch Survivor Series, and now they just charged me again? Wtf? So I paid 9.99 for only 7 days?

You probably just had a hold charge for those 7 days, and then they put the $9.99 on your account. I thought it would do the same thing when I did it with Paypal, but it said "You have authorized a payment" which meant there wasn't any payment made....and today the first payment went through.

Chopper

Where's Raw tonight? Any chance of an epic crowd reaction to the Punk podcast? Would be better if The Authority were still around, but still...

I anticipate "Sterooooooid" or "Dumb as fuck!" Chants during the Ryback match.

Xater

Someone needs to go through that New Japan archive and let me know which matches are the shit and should be watched.

Aiii

So not worth it
Where's Raw tonight? Any chance of an epic crowd reaction to the Punk podcast? Would be better if The Authority were still around, but still...

I anticipate "Sterooooooid" or "Dumb as fuck!" Chants during the Ryback match.

We'll get some Punk chants I'm sure, they'll treat AJ with gloves, but expect some extra loud chants there for him regardless. And yeah, some Dumb as fuck chants should happen.

Then again, crowds are mostly dead nowadays, so maybe not.

Xater

We'll get some Punk chants I'm sure, they'll treat AJ with gloves, but expect some extra loud chants there for him regardless. And yeah, some Dumb as fuck chants should happen.

Then again, crowds are mostly dead nowadays, so maybe not.

"Dumb as fuck" is easily chanted. I think it would be funny.

Sephzilla

Where is Raw tonight?

If it's in a smarkier region we could totally get Dumb As Fuck chants tonight
at least for a few seconds before the sound crew mutes the crowd

MetsFan4Ever said:
News coming from TV is that the first
Ascension
vignette is cued up to air tonight. It has played multiple times in the truck. Kevin Dunn has looked at it and made a few fixes. But as of this moment, it is to everyone's liking.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Instead of making stupid JR jokes they should play clips from his podcast of him being horrendously racist and sexist so we can stop treating him like he deserves an ounce of our respect or admiration.

Because WWE can totally cast stones on that.

Entropia

No One Remembers
News coming from TV is that the first Acsension vignette is cued up to air tonight. It has played multiple times in the truck. Kevin Dunn has looked at it and made a few fixes. But as of this moment, it is to everyone's liking.

There is talk however, that the vignette may be put on hold and air after the NXT special next week.

The Ascension will have a similar look according to my source of tag teams in the 80s.

The mood backstage today is very tense. Everyone is doing their best to stay away from both Triple H and Stephanie. I was told that there was a long closed door meeting today with Triple H, Stephanie and Vince.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2nys1r/backstage_news_on_the_acsension_vignettes_and/

Xater

Instead of making stupid JR jokes they should play clips from his podcast of him being horrendously racist and sexist so we can stop treating him like he deserves an ounce of our respect or admiration.

as much as I agree with this statement about JR I still enjoy him on commentary.

Oh right, the Ascension. Those fools are being brought up. You know that will probably be a good thing since it can inly improve NXT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ascension tonight maybe? So there IS a good reason to watch Raw!

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't know what they see in The Ascension, I just don't get how out of all that talent pool and a shallow as fuck main roster you don't call anyone up for half a year and then when you do, it's The Ascension. Out of everyone in NXT they are one of the people I least see going anywhere, tbh.

Sorry Sunny Mac, I know you like them, but I'm not seeing what you're seeing in them.

Xater

I don't know what they see in The Ascension, I just don't get how out of all that talent pool and a shallow as fuck main roster you don't call anyone up for half a year and then when you do, it's The Ascension. Out of everyone in NXT they are one of the people I least see going anywhere, tbh.

Sorry Sunny Mac, I know you like them, but I'm not seeing what you're seeing in them.

He also likes Batista so by now you should know that his taste is questionable. They are bland and bad wrestlers. Glad I no longer have to see them on the only WWE thing I still consider watchable.

I think they could be great heels if they had a good mouth piece, but I don't think they have anyone in the company that would be a good fit for them.

strobogo

Banned
Should shop that picture into the paper.

Are you not excited for 15 Usos vs Ascension matches in the next 4 months?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

He also likes Batista so by now you should know that his taste is questionable. They are bland and bad wrestlers. Glad I no longer have to see them on the only WWE thing I still consider watchable.

I mean this in the nicest possible way because I like you guys but
ibdiYO2OmKmUOv.gif

Holy hell, I cannot wait to see Ascention vignette! WE WILL RISE!!!!

i5bGXk9kBCrY3.gif

I just wanna see what they do with their entrance, it's gotta be something cool, right?

You can get a preview of it - they debuted quietly on a Main Event show on September 9th - go look it up on the Network. Good entrance, just BIGGER than NXT entrance.

Top Bottom