• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

Ok caught up.

Omg. You mean HHH doesn't like Punk. Odd. Punk is such a nice guy!

Blah Blah Blah I'm hurt. Everything is always hurt. Cena is probably a lot more hurt than he lets on. WWE overall doesn't care about anyone being hurt. Never has.

Sure, Punk deserved a spot in the main event at Mania. He had good matches and was over with the fans. Too bad being a jerk got in the way.

Plus, Vince has feelings damn it.

I'm fascinated with Japan's obsession with blood type.

Ok caught up.

Blah Blah Blah I'm hurt. Everything is always hurt. Cena is probably a lot more hurt than he lets on. WWE overall doesn't care about anyone being hurt. Never has.

Sure, Punk deserved a spot in the main event at Mania. He had good matches and was over with the fans. Too bad being a jerk got in the way.

Are you sure you're not really HHHs.

Sephzilla

Ok caught up.

image.php

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reddit doesn't hit very often, but this is an interesting question. Would Cena turn heel to grant a dying child's Make-A-Wish?

No, because dying kids make a lot of wishes that don't get granted.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Probably for about 5 minutes.

Then back to business as usual.

Or you subscribe to the theory that Cena's been Heel all along.

Cena has been heel for a long time now. He's like Bret Hart only his Canada is children and women with bad taste.

Sounds like Austin is going to ask about CM Punk

http://www.wwe.com/inside/exclusive-interview-stone-cold-steve-austin-december-2014-26854469/page-2

This is the first thing on the network that I'm interested in seeing. I might get the network just for this tonight, then cancel it next month.

"In any company, notwithstanding one the size of a global juggernaut like WWE, I would suggest that you will always have disgruntled employees. Quite frankly, Steve, I dare say the Texas Rattlesnake was disgruntled on a few occasions."

Sephzilla

What do you mean, supposed to? I instantly recognized him.

I didn't considering he never dresses even remotely like that.

Honestly the Miz face should be put on the Orton character since Miz's entrance attire is closer to a trench coat.

bjork

Diva division needs Jazz. Or is she retired? Who would be the new Jazz?

Cena has been heel for a long time now. He's like Bret Hart only his Canada is children and women with bad taste.

Fuck. It's so perfect that this has to be the case.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Diva division needs Jazz. Or is she retired? Who would be the new Jazz?

She's semi-retired. Has a family and runs a wrestling school(or did). WWE doesn't have anyone mean enough to be the new Jazz. She was a product of not being trained to be a WWE Diva™

Top Bottom