• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Puppy Master King

Getting King to announce Diva of the Year is actually disgusting.

Can't believe that JBL said having a stroke was The Kings gimmick earlier. Dat Vince in the ear.

King with the Divas. They are doing everything they possibly can to piss me off tonight.

Okay, King is out to give the divas award. Women are jokes and toys.

I'm turning off WWE while it's easy since it's this bad. This shit is nothing but problems.

Of course king is the presenter
Am I missing something here? What's the problem?

UberTag

Charlotte needs to learn from Rosa.

Only way to get over is to let Hayes get in.
If Ric Flair is Space Mountain, what ride is Hayes?

Oh wait, I know.

small-world1.png

It's a small world after all.
It's a small, small world.

Omega

Banned
It reminds everyone that this is fake and there are nor consequences for anything.'

Why should I care about anyone on the show when they are reminding me that the bumps and stuff are fake?

I think its funny as well but I can't help but feel like it sucks some of the energy out of the show.

Why should I believe that there is a danger to the upcoming TLC match?

Outside of a Big Show killing somebody or Miz not catching anyone there isn't a danger factor to the show. There isn't a dude like Arn Anderson that looks like he is gonna fuck somebody up for the things that happened to him.

good or bad, wrestling is never going back to being believable. We know it's fake, everyone knows it's fake, they know we know it's fake.

You can still make compelling characters and storylines despite that. Knowing a movie isn't real or a TV show doesn't cause us to care less about it. They made like 30 fucking Rocky movies.

Fox318

I watched this earlier today, very good doc. One of the few that doesn't spend 2 hours beating the viewer over the head with HOW GREAT IT IS TO WORK FOR THE WWE!

Heymen probably wouldn't have done this if it was the usual " VINCE IS SO SMART" docs that they do.

Why does Seth Rollins keep carrying the briefcase if Brock isn't around?

What if he wants the IC or US title? Or maybe he can cash it in on the tag champs and let J&J for for the titles.

that's actually a good point though

Also, Brock needs to be striped of the title, you have to defend it every 30 days unless otherwise stated.

Roman Reigns, yes it's an absolutely rigged "award" that means absolutely nothing, but damn if the thought of him winning doesn't make me chuckle even an hour later
exploded with laughter. easily the funniest moment of the year. not bitter, it was just so desperate and such a terrible move. explains literally everything. why ambrose was depushed.

just an all around hilarious moment and a hilariously bad promo.

I enjoyed it.

Fox318

Ted called me up and said, "I'm in the wrasslin business!" I said, "That's nice Ted but I'm in the entertainment business." [insert Vince rolling his eyes at the thought of wrestling]

I love how Vince always describes Ted as a bumbling idiot yet the man has done more than Vince could ever do in 10 lifetimes.
Ted: "BAH GOLLY GEE VINCE I'M IN THE WRASSLIN BUSINESS. ME LOVE TO TALK MORE BUT I NEED TO GET ANOTHER HIT OF THAT GOOD OLE SHINE.

Vince: That's nice Ted, I'm in the sports entertainment business and I use my business to help children with cancer and the men and women serving and defending freedom in the united states military with my product.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why hasnt Bryan shaved since he isnt on tv? im sure by the time he came back the beard would have grown again >_>

I think I got through Raw in about 80 minutes. Still felt like three hours.

That Survivor Series match as MotY? Boreman Reigns Superstar of the year? To quote an annoying, should've ended 13 years ago crowd fad... WHAT?!

I pray that Philly crowd mock chants for Batista.

vince has gotten somewhat clever with how he's been staging things post daniel bryan. roman wont enter the rumble until all the actual fan favorites have been eliminated. any face that will detract from this push will be kept as far as possible from reigns. I can't imagine reigns being in the same ring as bryan or ambrose until after the belt is on reigns. vince is not going to allow the fans to ruin this for him.

Top Bottom