• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
poochie_old01.jpg

Superstar of the Year

Pretty mash up of Cena & Reigns, can't believe I haven't seen this posted before

Roman Reigns, yes it's an absolutely rigged "award" that means absolutely nothing, but damn if the thought of him winning doesn't make me chuckle even an hour later

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If a boy wants tits he can goddamn have them

Be yo self

#fearlessnikki
#fearlessnikolas

Chamber

love on your sleeve
After tonight, and given the way they've broken their backs to keep a guy on the shelf for a matter of months in our consciousness, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Reigns 'Sandows' Rollins' cash-in attempt. Not one bit.

I know we're all pessimists here but Rollins isn't Sandow. No one in charge ever gave a damn about Damien Sandow whereas Seth has the stamp of approval from both HHH and Vince.

Ithil

Is AJ leaving what did I miss while catching up on AMC's episodic Walking Dead series?

Just the usual "AJ is totally going to retire or get buried any second now, just watch, any moment now" thing people have been insisting for 11 months.

Fox318

I can already tell you what will happen at mania I have been to the future.

Reigns wins rumble eliminating 39 competitors as well as the intire NXT roster who invaded the match by himself.

Mania main event is Brock vs Captain no Chrasima(reigns)

During the start of the match Reigns pulls his quad because of a stretching program giving to him by Kevin Nash

Match ends with a real stretcher job and Brock retains.

Next day Brock is at UFC and trash cans the belt on Fox live during CM Punk's first match.

Board of directors demand that Vince steps down the next day and new CEO of WWE Jeff Zucker is appointed despite him being the President of CNN.

WWE folds after Leno winning the belt results in the remaining subscribers leaving and the locker room deciding that they would make more and have better benefits at Wal-Mart than at the WWE.
Kate attempts to run for President as a Libertarian candidate while handing out masks and fedoras lined with tinfoil.

UberTag

You guys weren't seriously expecting them to let Charlotte wrestle decent divas matches on the main brand, did you?
It'll be the same pointless diva match shit Vince likes. Charlotte will fade into obscurity just like Emma did.

Top Bottom