• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
B4ZCKAkCMAEAf21.jpg:large

What the fuck at Brian's hair. Seriously. What the fuck.

Fox318

vince has gotten somewhat clever with how he's been staging things post daniel bryan. roman wont enter the rumble until all the actual fan favorites have been eliminated. any face that will detract from this push will be kept as far as possible from reigns. I can't imagine reigns being in the same ring as bryan or ambrose until after the belt is on reigns.

The faces act like heels and the heels act like faces.

People will boo Reigns because he is the next company man like Cena.

The faces act like heels and the heels act like faces.

People will boo Reigns because he is the next company man like Cena.

I can't wait for that night after rumble promo by reigns where he trys to go with paul heyman. I honestly hope this backfires badly for the wwe. so badly that they're cheering lesnar while building for WM.

Fox318

I can't wait for that night after rumble promo by reigns where he trys to go with paul heyman. I honestly hope this backfires badly for the wwe. so badly that they're cheering lesnar while building for WM.
That's why it won't be Brock.

Seth will cash in after Cena loses.

Shield triple threat for title.

Brock will probably wind up squashing Kane in both of their last matches.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Personally, I don't dislike Roman Reigns so much as I dislike the way WWE books their top face. Shit, Reigns has only been pinned once that I can remember (Bray Wyatt at Elimination Chamber) and you have to go back to the Leakee days to find a clean loss. That style of booking rubs me the wrong way.

That's why it won't be Brock.

Seth will cash in after Cena loses.

Shield triple threat for title.

Brock will probably wind up squashing Kane in both of their last matches.

Shield triple threat seems like where things would naturally go if not for Brock throwing a monkey wrench into things. I can see that being the Summerslam main event.

zychi

Banned
Playing wwe2k15 summer of punk, lawler called cena the 10 time champ. Isnt he at 15 now? 5 title reigns since punk had the belt. Jesus

Playing wwe2k15 summer of punk, lawler called cena the 10 time champ. Isnt he at 15 now? 5 title reigns since punk had the belt. Jesus

Let's see. If you're on the Money in the Bank in 2011, he won the title from Rey Mysterio a week later so that would be #11.

Then he won it from Del Rio at Night of Champions, that's #12.

He won it from The Rock at Wrestlemania 29. That's #13.

I guess they're counting him winning the WHC from Del Rio at Hell in a Cell '13, so that's #14.

He won it at Money in the Bank. That's #15.

There you go.

DMczaf

I can hear it now...

"You know, it's like, you know... if you're gonna, you know, have him out on tv... Gosh... I mean this is bad."

I bought Observer for the first time last month, and I found out he actually writes like this in the newsletters too.

I can hear it now...

"You know, it's like, you know... if you're gonna, you know, have him out on tv... Gosh... I mean this is bad."

"It's like they want people to not like him or something. But god, that's not even the fifth biggest problem with this show."

I guarantee a ton of time will be spent talking about the wasting of Charlotte. And it will be great.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the maria camera is so shameless it does a 180 and becomes amazing. the crotch shot is just... something else

Top Bottom