• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

jVooxRA.gif

Terrible night for Women's wrestling. Idiot bookers, why couldn't she win? Yeah, this is how you promote NXT R-evolution? Yeah, ok. Idiots.

Honestly I didn't care that she didn't win. Like, I think they should have done it like their Zayn/Neville vs Breeze/Kidd NXT match where it's just NXT facing off against each other in a match. Have her have a ten minute match with Bayley or somebody, maybe Becky Lynch.

What I hated the most is that it was two minutes and thirty fucking seconds long and it ended in a rollup like all women's matches on Raw do. Fuck that.

God it made me so mad for like 40 minutes. Your show is three hours fucking long and filled with filler bullshit but god forbid we give the divas a match that lasts longer than 2 minutes. Fuck them.

And fuck Roddy Piper.

And fuck hulk hogan for being "neutral" on Ferguson. Piece of shit.

The belts are merely accessories they strap to whomever they're behind at present, they don't mean anything any more, they're just a visual indicator that "this person's worth a damn...for now" until they inevitably sour on the push and take it away from them in favour of some other flavour of the month.

Hope you all enjoyed RAW, it sounded like a real gem of a show.

bjork

Hey, smallest ride- longest line.

"It's not the size of the wand, it is the magic you work with it." ~ Jake Roberts.

guys, I have a weird ass tingling down my left side. It's like if your foot was asleep for 30 seconds, but it happens for like 10 minutes at a time throughout the day. Am I having some delayed-response stroke?

Tokyo Sports announced their yearly awards - the 2014 MVP is, unsurprisingly, Hiroshi Tanahashi;

Ofm1som.jpg

Okada vs Nakamura from the G1 Finals was voted match of the year, with 5 of the 7 matches nominated coming from New Japan. BxB Hulk of Dragon Gate won Technician of the Year, however, with AJ Styles coming in second place. Dangan Yankees were voted Tag Team of the Year, while Atsushi Onita was given the Fighting Spirit award. Tomohiro Ishii was given the Distinguished Service award while Rookie of the Year went to DDT's Saki Akai (pictured above with Tanahashi). Lastly, two Lifetime Achievement awards were given out to Akira Taue & Kensuke Sasaki who both retired within the last year.

"It's not the size of the wand, it is the magic you work with it." ~ Jake Roberts.

guys, I have a weird ass tingling down my left side. It's like if your foot was asleep for 30 seconds, but it happens for like 10 minutes at a time throughout the day. Am I having some delayed-response stroke?

You should make an OT thread.

strobogo

Banned

Reminder that Luke Harper has not won a single match since winning the IC Title

Ew0AnQW.png

A secondary titleholder doomed to lose match after match until all heat has dissipated because the creative team doesn't know how to book stories based on competitiveness? Shocking.

Have you ever noticed how this spot is always shot from this exact camera angle?

They've tried it from other angles a few times, but it doesn't look as good - especially as Shibata only seems to really lay it in with a few guys; Tanahashi, Ishii, Goto, etc. As stro pointed out, the one on Anderson was rather weak.

Brought up how I enjoy pro-wrestling to this girl I'm seeing, one thing lead to another and we're watching RAW together next week.
She's cute and we get along really well, it's a shame it has to end

FOpxuu3.gif

Ew0AnQW.png

3 out of the last 5 matches have been DQ finishes too o_O

Definitely get it checked out if possible, could be nothing but always best to get it checked out just in case.

http://network.wwe.com/video/v37018491

Paul Heyman doc is on the network.

Heyman really respects JR.

Thanks for the heads up, will be perfect to have on in the background while playing Driveclub.

He's finished isn't he? He looks like he has no interest in coming back.
He looks super glad he's already married.

Insane contrast to a year ago, how the mighty have fallen :(

UberTag

Everything's dead.
Only in the WWE, Duncan. Only in the WWE.

And yes, Daniel Bryan is finished as an active wrestler. Dude's crippled.
He could have an on-camera commissioner role or something if he cleaned himself up, though.
Hopefully they'll start riding his ass soon so he's in game shape for the next season of Total Divas.

Ew0AnQW.png
Midcard champions are such LOSERS. Dude needs to drop the belt if he wants to start winning again.

Honestly I didn't care that she didn't win. Like, I think they should have done it like their Zayn/Neville vs Breeze/Kidd NXT match where it's just NXT facing off against each other in a match. Have her have a ten minute match with Bayley or somebody, maybe Becky Lynch.
A 10-minute match? On Vince's RAW? Women can't wrestle. They should be in the kitchen or stripping each other or something.
Maybe Triple H could distract Vince and squeeze in two commercial breaks DURING Charlotte's 10-minute match. Only then would that strategy work.

lol maybe if Cena laid off the steroids with his t-rex arms he could apply a proper sleeper (and wipe his own ass)
But he has Nikki to do that for him. And, failing that, one of the C-Nation. I'm sure there's a line up of Make-A-Wish kids out there who would love the opportunity to wipe Cena's ass.

Funny how Bryan wrestled a more physical style for over a decade without any serious, debilitating injuries. Goes to show that, once you factor in the insane schedule, the 'WWE style' isn't any safer for its lack of strikes and moves deemed 'too dangerous' for TV. Also, while Bryan always used to do the flying headbutt, the tope suicida and the running kick in the corner, they weren't moves he used every single match. He had a whole array of moves to utilise, depending on the situation, rather than a canned combo of high spots that WWE required him to do every single night. Obviously, that takes its toll.

Top Bottom