• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mother fucker was ugly as shit BEFORE Don Frye smashed his face in. Imagine that...thing running after you.

He almost looks like a monster from Berserk
NXXahSa.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There was a gif of a young Minoru Suzuki that I can't find. That dood had some natural charisma back in the day. Still does.

There's a zillion of them out there. When he had hair, he was a heartthrob.

Watched 2 episodes of Transparent and 2 episodes of Peaky Blinders last night instead of wrestling. I regret nothing.

Hearing Meltzer melt down over the Charlotte match made me wonder how many investors actually watch the product.

They haven't since 2009. They were all held at military bases though, until this year. Now I guess it's "tribute to the troops who decide to watch on TV."

If you follow any of the WWE Superstars on Twitter you'll see that a lot of them are doing appearances at Fort Benning right now. Vince, Big Show, Alicia Fox, and another Diva are going overseas to some bases somewhere too.

I don't understand the confusion over the Charlotte match. It wasn't a showcase, so much as it was a way to see how she handled the usual Diva fare; namely, 3 minute matches on RAW with little action that end in a roll-up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand the confusion over the Charlotte match. It wasn't a showcase, so much as it was a way to see how she handled the usual Diva fare; namely, 3 minute matches on RAW with little action that end in a roll-up.

We all just wanted better for her. We love Charlotte here. This is a Charlotte-Zone.

MrRoddy

Neo Member
Do you have concrete proof that the award is fake? Maybe we shouldn't be throwing out false accusations until the facts come to light.

Took this pic from the app last night. Notice the lack of line separating Bryan and Roman, as well as Ambrose and Cena?

Sure, it looks just like a simple app design flaw, but its gotta make you wonder....

N9UrZEm.jpg

If that's the goal, put her through it at a time other than right before the Network special in which she's a major component.

Put another way, what does WWE gain from doing it before the NXT special? Does it inspire people to sign up for the Network? The viewers are presented with someone who just lost in 3 minutes to Natalya, whom she's not even facing at the special, due to a roll-up. Charlotte demonstrated neither athleticism nor character during that match. Why would anyone want to pay to watch her again compete in a championship match after that performance? Other than putting her through the standard WWE Burial Test, which they could have done at any other time during the year, why this way and at this moment?

Random talking point; Has anyone on Wrasslegaf ever fantasized about being a wrestling booker? I know the common dream is to be a wrestler but when I wised up to how things worked I actually wanted to be the guy behind the scenes. Planning matches, making stars, managing creative stuff like that. I was the guy who always had a blast with GM mode in the later SVR games.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Random talking point; Has anyone on Wrasslegaf ever fantasized about being a wrestling booker? I know the common dream is to be a wrestler but when I wised up to how things worked I actually wanted to be the guy behind the scenes. Planning matches, making stars, managing creative stuff like that. I was the guy who always had a blast with GM mode in the later SVR games.

All the time. Oh the things I would do if I had Vince's job...

Or heck, I'll even take Chikara, I'd love an excuse to up the production values and have the wrestlers walk out of a kayfabe cross-dimensional portal!

Sephzilla

I think I'd have more fun as a booker than as a wrestler. I'd also be less prone to wanting to put myself over.

My WWE would have Cena as a heel right now. Bray Wyatt would have ended The Streak. Brock Lesnar would be a monster destroying both faces and heels. Big Show would be let go. Bryan, Cesaro, and Ziggler would be the top faces. The Shield would still be together.

Really hope my Amazon trade ins go in quick enough so I can get that Fire Phone. Gaddamnit

Also I cannot support not supporting Act Yasukawa

Fox318

Rumors are leaking out

The match between Big Show and Eric Rowan will be changed a little. One Micheal Hayes came up with the idea to change the Stairs match into a staring contest. They already figured that the big show would need at least 10 minutes of rest spots they might as well make it a staring contest. The loser of the match will be pushed into a kiddie pool set near the titantron.

Hasney

Framerate is all over the place in all versions of Unity. The first patches have done something, but it still fluctuates a lot.

RP912

Banned

Hell yeah. I actually had the fantasy played out in form of a WWE documentary. A booker joined together with a couple of writers and wrestlers to create the biggest indy fed to ever grace Georgia. Bringing back what made wrestling special in the south with the feel of East Coast smark'tism.

jmdajr

Breakout Star of the Year: Who shined brightest?

Rusev with Lana
Roman Reigns
Paige
Dean Ambrose (WINNER)
Seth Rollins

Pretty interesting.

Top Bottom