• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

What was your favorite return at the Slammy Awards?

7%
John Laurinaitis

11%
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

57%
Roman Reigns

25%
Rob Van Dam

Fox318

Only one of those has won the title. Where as AJ has won it multiple times. Soooo.

1. She is one of the few good workers they have
  2. She is over.
  3. If they try and bury her you can bet your ass lawyers will be involved.
  4. She probably sells more merch than any of the Divas. Even though they make a ton of Bellas shit.
  5. Unless you think Rosa, Naomi, or Cameron is the leader she is probably the leader for all of the women backstage. I doubt they all go to the Bellas when something bad happened.

7%
John Laurinaitis

11%

57%
Roman Reigns

25%
Rob Van Dam

This is fake for one reason

Who the fuck is voting for Laurinatis?

miserable

7%
John Laurinaitis

11%

57%
Roman Reigns

25%
Rob Van Dam

tumblr_n7jslgkc3U1rsmic9o1_500.gif

Zach

Any of you guys play Suikoden II? I'm not even a big RPG fan but I bought it because people are always talking about it.

jmdajr

2. She is over.
  4. She probably sells more merch than any of the Divas. Even though they make a ton of Bellas shit.
  5. Unless you think Rosa, Naomi, or Cameron is the leader she is probably the leader for all of the women backstage. I doubt they all go to the Bellas when something bad happened.

raises hand*

2. She is over.

No disrespect to the big dog, but everyone should be voting for Big Johnny.

Lol at that list. Lawyers? Leader? Lol.

miserable

Any of you guys play Suikoden II? I'm not even a big RPG fan but I bought it because people are always talking about it.

i just bought it too, i played only like 5 minutes, battle system seemed ok even though it's turn based
i'll play more tomorrow to see what the hype is about

jmdajr

Total Divas what a sham (duh). I bet all the Divas get along way better than any of the men. It's easy to get along when essentially you are all equally buried. What is there to fight about?

Fox318

What is the best way to get into NXT?

No disrespect to the big dog, but everyone should be voting for Big Johnny.

Lol at that list. Lawyers? Leader? Lol.

Considering Punk left because of borderline illegal workplace conditions and employment practices do you really think they want to get on the bad side of him and his wife?

Everyone else WWE has been able to shut up because they were able to pay them off or destroy their character.

jmdajr

Considering Punk left because of borderline illegal workplace conditions and employment practices do you really think they want to get on the bad side of him and his wife?

Everyone else WWE has been able to shut up because they were able to pay them off or destroy their character.

Don't worry, they will get rich off of shoot interviews!

You said: If they try and bury her you can bet your ass lawyers will be involved.
What in the fuck does burying someone have to do with lawyers? Bad side of him of Punk and AJ? Lol. Who in the fuck are they supposed to be?

somedevil

Depend on what you want to do. You can start from the first one on the network. If you want to skip the Bo Dallas title Reign era. Just skip to the special where he face Neville in a ladder match.

If you want to know the storylines for the special coming up. Start at the fatal 4 way pay per view and go forward.

Plus from Pwinsider:

Word is that the fan voting for last night's WWE Slammy Awards was 100% legitimate. The WWE App reportedly received a ton of traffic and it held up well throughout the voting.

I would love to see the results of the wrestler of the year vote just to see if Reigns won by everyone else splitting the vote.

jmdajr

Depend on what you want to do. You can start from the first one on the network. If you want to skip the Bo Dallas title Reign era. Just skip to the special where he face Neville in a ladder match.

If you want to know the storylines for the special coming up. Start at the fatal 4 way pay per view and go forward.

Plus from Pwinsider:

I would love to see the results of the wrestler of the year vote just to see if Reigns won by everyone else splitting the vote.

I'm pretty sure that's what happened. D.Bry, Cena, Ambrose, and even some Brock fans.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 12/8

8pm: 3.761
9pm: 3.811
10pm: 3.530

Avg: 3.701

Down from last week plus 300,000 were not interested in the Cena vs Big Show match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a live special on Thursday. Watch the preview show for that, then watch the special. They're always good places to start.

Yep the last one they had a very comprehensive and good preshow worth watching that will get you primed. A good air of excitement on NXT Specials too, you can feel that they do significant things with each one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, friends. This week's bloodletting hurt like a motherfucker. This nurse has no concept of gentle touch. Unbelievable the difference from last week. I feel so tired and drained. I was drained so I guess that's fair.

What more did you want to know Mr. Luchador? I'm back at my desk.

Ithil

Yep the last one they had a very comprehensive and good preshow worth watching that will get you primed. A good air of excitement on NXT Specials too, you can feel that they do significant things with each one.

The continued existence of Alex Riley aside, their preshows tend to be good since they have the great preview packages and often they get promos on there. So the preshow actually serves a purpose.
Sasha Banks showed up at the last one to do the first good promo I'd seen from her.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The continued existence of Alex Riley aside, their preshows tend to be good since they have the great preview packages and often they get promos on there. So the preshow actually serves a purpose.
Sasha Banks showed up at the last one to do the first good promo I'd seen from her.

Yup. And postshow too! They appear to have a very clear direction, actually communicated to the hosts so they can work that direction in to the events that unfolded.

Who's Emma?

Is Paige that pseudo-lesbian who's had a couple of botchtastic matches with AJ?

I thought Paige is that new recruit for Total Divas, is she a wrestler? Is she related to the Bellas?

I can see not wanting to put her over a WWE Diva but then it's probably best not to do it at all.

What a terrible showcase.

Biggest issue is the match was meant to hype up the NXT event, in which case to get the viewers interested they could have given them a "Whoa, that NXT female wrestler is holding her own/going to town on that main roster Diva! This is a highly entertaining affair, maybe I should watch the NXT event!".
Instead they did a LOLWOMENSWRESTLING?!? match as they usually do.
I bet NXT creative punched a hole in the wall when they found out how the match was going to go down. I'd like to think Nattie would have been disapointed too.

Meltzer went nuts over the Charlotte match.

That whole match points to Hayes

When will his Reign of terror end :(

I keep Black Flag on my bone due to how good Freedom Cry was. I want to go back and finish all those achievements for it. LOVED the piss out of Freedom Cry.

Loved Black Flag, best AC since 2. Actually I prefer it to 2, it was just a ton of fun. They loosened up a lot and ignored most of the Assassin bullshit.

Damn, Unity is already $24 on XB1. Even with its issues, I'd jump on that if I owned it.
You can actually get Black Flag & Unity for $30, fucktons of those digital codes have flooded the market since almost every Xbox One bundle comes free with it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All those jabronis in the ring. They suck. Because The Juice say so.

I wish there was more clips of English speaking drunken Juventud. The only man who could rival Scott Steiner.

Ithil

Yup. And postshow too! They appear to have a very clear direction, actually communicated to the hosts so they can work that direction in to the events that unfolded.

Yes, the Takeover post show (from May) was straight up great, and more importantly it actually advanced angles, like Tyson Kidd's heel turn started there.
Heyman being there and ripping on people also helped.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Have Ian & Axl Rotten and the Nasty Boyz ever been in the same room at the same time? Because I'm beginning to think they're all the same person.

Alucard

Banned
Anyone excited about Charlotte on the main roster must be so fucking sad right now. Without fail...

-Emma
-Paige

...and soon Charlotte. As sad as it is, Nikki Bella is more interesting than any Diva on the roster right now.

Haven't watched Raw in two weeks. Feels good, bros.

Ring of Honor
Lucha Underground
New Japan World

All you need along with other occasional indie shows and promotions. I don't give a shit about almost anything the WWE right now. Maybe Mizdow, Rusev, Rowan, Wyatt, and Rollins.

Time to say it...Ambrose is already stale and his in-ring game is lacking. His "brawling" looks bad.

jmdajr

You would think HHH would be more up and arms about this. Or maybe he is..but Vince has final say?

Is HHH involved creatively in RAW in any way? I know NXT is his baby even though I think he lets the creative team there do their thing.

Top Bottom