• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

Watched Raw on Hulu....you'd think a show with Ziggler vs Rollins and Harper vs Rowan wouldn't be all that bad.....you'd think wrong. I have hope for a couple matches at TLCS, Ambrose vs Wyatt will be good this time, Ziggler vs Harper will be good....the main event could be good but I can also see it being those two battling over going through a table instead of wearing each other down to get to where you can put one through a table.

The rest of the show? Eh......come on back Roman and bring Daniel Bryan along the way.

UberTag

The rest of the show? Eh......come on back Roman and bring Daniel Bryan along the way.
Hehehe... you actually want Roman back? To not get pinned clean by anyone and to then kick Brock Lesnar's ass back to UFC with one-dimensional offense? You're a funny guy.

Also, Daniel Bryan's retired.

Alucard

Banned
Watched Raw on Hulu....you'd think a show with Ziggler vs Rollins and Harper vs Rowan wouldn't be all that bad.....you'd think wrong. I have hope for a couple matches at TLCS, Ambrose vs Wyatt will be good this time, Ziggler vs Harper will be good....the main event could be good but I can also see it being those two battling over going through a table instead of wearing each other down to get to where you can put one through a table.

I believe in Roman Reigns.

BITCH.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't think of a worse tag for me than Vince McBitch. Just the dumbest shit.

EDIT: Thanks Pepsi, I didn't want my 3 minutes of making that topic to go to waste.

Kaladin

My only complaint with Roman Reigns before was that he hadn't moved on from The Shield yet, which is what they're at least attempting now.

It's time to retire that vest son.

I just want to see a good match. That's all I'm asking for from him.

746omOD.jpg

Maybe I wasn't clear:

I just want to see a good match from him, wherein:

-it takes place in a bingo hall
-the crowd chants "THIS IS WRESTLING"
-does a piledriver (any variation)

Disclaimer - If you ever post a thread about the following topics please link it here because I will definitely post:
- Juggaloes
- Animals in people clothes
- Illuminati conspiracy stuff

honestly i think them dancing around chris benoit looks worse than just straight up acknowledging him.

I'd love to see them take a much more socially responsable approach to many of the tragic or unfortunate events that have taken place in wrestling, even shit like spousal abuse. Do some PSA's, do some behind the scenes interviews, take a proactive approach to making it well know that kind of behaviour isn't acceptable and raise awareness of these terrible things.
Don't erase the past, learn from it.
Ignoring Benoit disrespects those whose lives were forever changed because of his actions.

UberTag

now imagine how much sillier it would have been if they didn't get scared enough about the draw power of the match to stick hbk in the mix
Triple H wrestled a broom and somehow beat himself?
The World Heavyweight title would remain vacant for 5 months until Summerslam when it was awarded to Randy Orton.

I'd love to see them take a much more socially responsable approach to many of the tragic or unfortunate events that have taken place in wrestling, even shit like spousal abuse. Do some PSA's, do some behind the scenes interviews, take a proactive approach to making it well know that kind of behaviour isn't acceptable and raise awareness of these terrible things.
Ignoring Benoit disrespects those whose lives were forever changed because of his actions.
But that would be admitting some semblance of accountability in the physical and mental well-being of their contracted performers. Can't have that.

Sephzilla

that stuff is true.

i just think so clearly dancing around benoit makes it clearly obvious that they're trying to dance around benoit, which in turn brings more attention to benoit. i say that they should just acknowledge benoit when it's a logical time for his name to be brought up. Kind of like how the NFL doesn't ignore OJ Simpson when bringing up Buffalo Bill history

Top Bottom