• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
More from Alvarez:

Titus O'Neil walking in on the Divas...was a bet. lol. Someone bet him to just wander into the shot, he took it.

#MillionsOfDollars
Nice.
From Alvarez:

Charlotte/Nattie wasn't even booked for Raw that night. Vince made the call, Triple H had nothing to do with it. It was 100% Vince's call. He decided that night they would have a match, and that Charlotte was losing.
lol

Mengetsu

8wvRVfU.gif

1G3KoU2.gif

7r7bDbx.gif

vx0FMeO.gif

aChZRlt.gif

gw6itmy.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Alex Riley has been tweeting the "#FreeRiley" hashtag and re-tweeting comments from fans about how WWE and Vince McMahon should push Riley. Here are some of his tweets that began on Tuesday.

-snip
When are these millennials gonna realize that the brass ring is a work?

DiscoJon

Banned
More from Alvarez:

Titus O'Neil walking in on the Divas...was a bet. lol. Someone bet him to just wander into the shot, he took it.

#MillionsOfDollars

If that's true, than that's the very definition of "grabbing the brass ring".

Titus is gonna get buried deeper that the bottom of the ocean next week

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Now that I've found out that Dusty cut the 'hard times' promo multiple times on different episodes of WCW, it's lost its luster.

From Alvarez:

Charlotte/Nattie wasn't even booked for Raw that night. Vince made the call, Triple H had nothing to do with it. It was 100% Vince's call. He decided that night they would have a match, and that Charlotte was losing.
di-02imi7xdk.gif

Maybe it's a ploy by Vince to make WWE look like a financial disaster under H & Steph so he can swerve them and leave the company to CM Punk, the only man hard headed enough to forge his own brass ring.

"FUCK YOU, Fuck this show, Fuck this company, Fuck the fans, Fuck everyone watching, Fuck me for talking about it, Fuck you for listening to me talk about it, just Fuck ALL OF IT. IT IS BULLSHIT."

Vinny from the Bryan and Vinny show responding to Dolph Ziggler saying he won the Slammy because he entertained us.

Xater

From Alvarez:

Of course he did. Out of touch old fart.

As much as we hate Hunter he would have protected his guy, or in this case woman.

Now that I've found out that Dusty cut the 'hard times' promo multiple times on different episodes of WCW, it's lost its luster.

buh tha current product is hawd timess daddeh, tha workin man, try with all his might, can't reach tha brass rang, daddeh, not when tha big man keeps on pullin' it away like I were a donkey with a carrot danglin'. But lemme tell ya somethin' daddeh, the workin' mayyenn, always finds a way, babeh. You can look down on us blue collar folk, but we ain't got nothin' to lose as so much to gain' babeh, unlike you big man, when we take yo bras ran, daddeh, we'll take ya down with ya establishment too!

buh tha current product is hawd timess daddeh, tha workin man, try with all his might, can't reach tha brass rang, daddeh, not when tha big man keeps on pullin' it away like I were a donkey with a carrot danglin'. But lemme tell ya somethin' daddeh, the workin' mayyenn, always finds a way, babeh. You can look down on us blue collar folk, but we ain't got nothin' to lose as so much to gain' babeh, unlike you big man, when we take yo bras ran, daddeh, we'll take ya down with ya establishment too!
Preach daddeh
zq4jlfu5qu7z.gif

alstein

For some reason my older brother was a HUGE Rugged Ronnie Garvin fan back in the day. Didn't he have that weird finisher where he'd stomp on a guys limbs or something? Looked like he was playing hop scotch?

The Garvin stomp, which Orton took from him.

Garvin's finisher was usually the figure-four or a punch to the face though.

Also used the Scorpion at one point.

Harper Rowan feud needs to happen, they put on a good ass match.

One of the rare times I'd be cool with their feud eventually being interrupted, could get Bray to come in after they have beaten themselves half to death in some kind of 20 minute long hardcore match. Bray will lay them both out cold under the pretense of taking them back under his wing to refocus their madness, his job as their teacher not yet done.

At which point they will likely be beloved by the crowd for their high quality antics so they can feud with a now heel as fuck New Day after New Day take down face as fuck Team Cena.

I'm bored.

Top Bottom