• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I shit out this simplified version of the new Impact logo in about 15 or 20 minutes. Most of it was trying to clean up artifacts and stuff. It isn't perfect, there's a couple jagged spots where I had to add or remove from the main font and I didn't put too much effort into it beyond the initial idea of "get rid of all the extraneous unnecessary shit."

hXm65ur.png

Can you dot the "i", and maybe make the dot into a wrestling ring?

Fandango is better anyway. I like how happy he looks about it.

Alucard

Banned
Me too. Is is still just constant vignettes of Konnan and Dario nodding at each other being all cryptic while Maxine talk game about some dude and then licks things?

Any recent developments of Son of Havoc?

Son of Havok has lost to a woman named Pimpinela, and to Mascarita Sagrada. His gimmick is he sucks and loses to women and minis.

Catrina is still licking dudes every week. And it's fantastic.

Verendus

Banned
He even said it. There are no separators between some poll choices.
It has something to do with missing dividers between the options of "Daniel Bryan" and "Roman Reigns". Don't believe WWE's lies: jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt those dividers. Those were intentionally destroyed.
I had to increase the brightness on my display to see what you all were referring to.

Seems to me like WWE really wanted to increase Bryan's chances at superstar of the year, as well as Dean's. They paired them both up with Reigns and Cena for a reason, I'm sure.

Alucard

Banned
Who here actually has Destination America? I do but for some you have to dole out the money to get a package with the channel.

I won't be watching TNA anymore because I don't have DA, and I now have LU and NJPW World on top of ROH to follow.

The only people who care about TNA are the 30 people who work for then and wrestling sites who use their shows to create rage review podcasts

Eh, most reviewers have been enjoying Impact more often than not for months now. Certainly a lot more than RAW.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Inoki's religion is carny. Inoki might be more carny than Vince. Or at the very least, he's competition for him on that front.

Carnby

Naturally I bought one. I going to return the "meh" CM Punk Baseball shirt that I bought during black Friday. I only bought it because I thought it was my last chance to buy a Punk shirt.

also i'm curious how you stumbled upon this. searched for it on the site and the shirt didnt pop up for me, and its not listed in the mens t-shirt section

I was checking on the shipping status of my baseball shirt. I noticed that there was a link to the shirt on the order status page. I saw the baseball shirt was for sale again. I thought "that was sold out last week. I wonder what else they have." I did a search and found the original CM Punk shirt.

Edit: do a search for "punk". Not "cm punk".

I am SO HYPED. Should be a wicked match.

100,000 on the line, friends! Morrison and Ricochet in a ladder match with a hoss between them!

Yeah I have been pleasantly surprised by Big Ryck in the Underground and this feud has been a ton of fun. I haven't watched any AAA in a loooooong time so getting to see some of the newer generation with English commentary has been super fun.

somedevil

Impact announced when the show will air:

- TNA announced today that they will debut on Destination America with a special LIVE broadcast on Wednesday, January 7 from 9-11 PM ET. Bobby Roode will defend the TNA World Title on the show against former champion Lashley. TNA will then move to their new permanent timeslot on Friday nights, starting on January 16th. They also announced “Impact Wrestling: Unlocked,” which will air Saturday mornings from 10AM to noon ET starting January 17th. The show will be a “reloaded” edition of the previous week’s show. Here is the full announcement…

So the debut is January 7 but then it moves to Friday 9-11 starting January 16.

So they moved from Wednesday to friday due to the Smackdown move when they are on Destination America?

Kassius Ohno and Kevin Owens have the same initials. Brace for impact, friends.

Seriously though is Owens beating the crap out of the dreadlocks guy who's name escapes me tomorrow or what?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kassius Ohno and Kevin Owens have the same initials. Brace for impact, friends.

Seriously though is Owens beating the crap out of the dreadlocks guy who's name escapes me tomorrow or what?

CJ Parker? I hope not. He's a cool dude.

I wager he's gonna beat the piss out of Zayn after he wins.

Sokantish

Who here actually has Destination America? I do but for some you have to dole out the money to get a package with the channel.

I looked through my guide on the day someone posted it was moving to that channel and apparently I had it and never even knew about it. There was a show about two guys that live in a mountain that wanted to make their own generator that can be powered by trash, wood, and whatever random stuff they have laying in their yards

I have Destination America and will once again be giving TNA a shot. I am hoping for a full blown reboot and would honestly be OK if they added someone like Gabe Sapolsky to the booking crew. They need something to freshen up their programming.

Carnby

I can't even find the shirt anymore. I doubt my order will be fulfilled.

Edit: or it sold out very quickly. I'll let you guys know what happens.

I have Destination America and will once again be giving TNA a shot. I am hoping for a full blown reboot and would honestly be OK if they added someone like Gabe Sapolsky to the booking crew. They need something to freshen up their programming.

You must have not been following them for long. They never deserve another shot. Their road agents are horrible and can't put together a good match. They always make idiotic booking decisions. Dixie will still have her face all over the show because she wants to be a tv star.

Alucard

Banned
Lucha Underground card for tonight:

-Super Fly vs. King Cuerno

-Fenix (/w Sexy Star) vs. Chavo Guerrero (/w Pentagon Jr.)

-Johnny Mundo vs. Prince Puma vs. Big Ryck ($100,000 ladder match)

Plus the usual slick production and backstage vignettes. Should be fun as always.

Top Bottom