• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would not put Adam Rose in the same room with children
A new ep of Jim Ross commentary added to Video Games is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHD0Lw1cJcw

Jim Ross commentary, but it starts with a white hummer. WWE's indoctrination that WCW never existed is complete.
wcwhummer.gif

Well I have been following TNA since the weekly Wednesday ppv days. To me the product has always felt like a 2 hour edition of WWF Metal. Little to no flow, no intriguing storylines but the occasional match that is fun to watch.

I know that TNA gets a fair amount of stick basically everywhere, but I have enjoyed it on all the occasions I tuned in. Unlike WWE, I can just tune in with no worries, instead of having to 'keep up' with it.

It's an issue, greenhorn rookie friend.

1. Terrible for my body, short term and long term
  2. Does not help my mental state and studies show in the long term makes depression issues worse
  3. I also eat too much and I'd rather cut out booze for diet purposes instead of food.

I really need to find a great, cheap juice receipe. I fiend for the fancy juice places around town that put all the healthy grains and shit in with some fruit and yoghurt, gives me an insane boost and I feel great for hours. Would help me loose a ton of weight too, as you say alcohol usually leads me to eat snack food that's full of carbs.
DDP needs to email out more reciepes for this stuff.

One of the good things about Millenials: they are more inclusive and supportive of one another than past generations who were all about "Do this shit on your own!"

Agreed, I can already tell the next generation are going to be a lot stronger as a whole due to being less emotionally distant towards each other.

I wish Smackdown was still on a channel I had. I hope the move to Thursday nights again puts it back in the place it was during the brand split where it was basically the 'wrasslin' show, and for most of that time, the better show.
Was that while Heyman was running creative?

looks like it's gonna be that dumb buffoon roman vs brock lesnar

I really hope the crowds cheer lesnar.

If Heyman can get some hype promos in before Wrestlemania he could get the crowd bowing to Lesnar before he even enters the ring.

What are the odds of Rollins going over the winner? I'd like to think WWE would give Rollins the win over Reigns to build a possibly great YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME feud with Reigns on the war path to get his belt back with Seth running around, ducking and weaving like a chickenshit heel still. J&J can get speared weekly!

Hasney

Christ, all this over a work on a worked show for a worked go-home to a worked PPV.

Stop watching. Trust me friends, it makes you happy like a fine whiskey.

PInk Tape

Banned
All this salt over an award that doesn't matter and that most of the winners don't even get to keep. Big whoop.

And I don't even mind Roman winning it either.

Someone should respond with " U R a racist and ur gross and U R a terrible singer and wrestler"

I would if I could tbh.

WWE will propel Reigns to the top and the IDIOTS of the WWE Universe will welcome him with open arms because they were never allowed to pray in school.

335053-george-costanza.jpg

The shitty thing about the whole Roman situation, is that it's so god damn obvious that he's being prepped as the next guy, and that's the problem with DubyaE is that they put too much stock into one guy. Roman has a kid and just got married, we all know what these past 10 years have done to Cena's personal life, and he didn't even have a kid.

My memory is a little hazy for this time period in wrestling, but when they were priming Cena for the top spot, wasn't it a bit more organic than this whole Reigns thing? People like variety. That's why Austin and the Rock were so loved, not only were they not the top guy for a fucking decade, they had a great, well built supporting cast that could give them a run for their money. But when Cena has absolutely destroyed and ruined any and all credible opponents over his tenure as the top dog.

Say what you will about Russo, but he made sure as many people as possible, from under to main event all had something going on. Reigns is just going to be more of the same shit and that's just straight up depressing to me. And whenever someone else starts to go over, WWE just berries them because they aren't the main guy, and it's so fucking stupid and it just bothers me so much.

The only thing that's worse is that this shit is all fake and it bothers me as much as it does. Roman will be fine for a little while because it's a change of Cenary, but it'll more or less go back into the same pattern of the same old shit, with a Samoan coat of paint on it.

attachment.php

Vylash

friendly reminder that out of the 9 matches on this sunday's TLC card, none of them are new matches, and 4 of them have been given away on tv within the past month

What I think we'll see in 2015

- One last Hulk Hogan run with the Title
- Hogan v Cena at Wrestlemania for the Title
- Hogan putting John Cena over and the pair trade headband/wristbands to become the NEW MEGA POWERS
- John Cena and Hulk Hogan tag champs
- Hulk Hogan retires after being beaten by Romanian Rains
- Sting and Hulk Hogan angle where they become best friends and solve crimes

What I think we'll see in 2015

- One last Hulk Hogan run with the Title
- Hogan v Cena at Wrestlemania for the Title
- Hogan putting John Cena over and the pair trade headband/wristbands to become the NEW MEGA POWERS
- John Cena and Hulk Hogan tag champs
- Hulk Hogan retires after being beaten by Romanian Rains

- Sting and Hulk Hogan angle where they become best friends and solve crimes

Everything italicized would be worth it just to get to the bold.

strobogo

Banned
No, it was pretty clear by the end of 2003 that Cena was going to be the next top guy. Arguably even before that as they gave him big time PPV matches with Brock and Taker WAY before he was ready (and both were pretty shitty at a time when Taker and Brock were having dope matches with everyone). He got the win for Team Angle at Survivor Series. On the poster for Rumble 2004. One of the last guys left in the Rumble. Big match at WM20. But then they slowed him down for a little bit because he clearly wasn't ready. He still wasn't when he got made the man.

I'd hope they give Roman another year to improve, because he isn't ready to be the full time top dude yet either.

there is a god

why on earth do people want this match? it would be awful beyond words

WWE is missing out on millions by not doing the match, despite the quality. The image alone of Sting and Taker standing in the same ring at Mania will probably earn them millions for the foreseeable future.

I know nothing about making money. I'm a millennial.

So for Mania, we most likely got:

-Reigns vs Lesnar for the WWE WHC
-Sting vs. Triple H
-Wyatt vs Taker
-Cena vs ... Rusev for the Deceleration of Independence
-Sandow vs Miz
-The Usos open tag team invitational
-diva roster skirmish

Edit:
Rollins vs. Orton?
Ambrose vs relevancy? (AKA Kane)

Big One

Banned
Wyatt vs. Taker would be fantastic stuff. As much as I'd like to see Sting vs. Taker, both of these guys are on their way out and honestly should only be there to put over new talent.

Toki767

So for Mania, we most likely got:

-Reigns vs Lesnar for the WWE WHC
-Sting vs. Triple H
-Wyatt vs Taker
-Cena vs ... Rusev for the Deceleration of Independence
-Sandow vs Miz
-The Usos open tag team invitational
-diva roster skirmish

I'd probably also add Harper vs Rowan as well as Rollins vs Orton

Top Bottom