• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Well I have been following TNA since the weekly Wednesday ppv days. To me the product has always felt like a 2 hour edition of WWF Metal. Little to no flow, no intriguing storylines but the occasional match that is fun to watch.

Lucha Underground card for tonight:

-Super Fly vs. King Cuerno

-Fenix (/w Sexy Star) vs. Chavo Guerrero (/w Pentagon Jr.)

-Johnny Mundo vs. Prince Puma vs. Big Ryck ($100,000 ladder match)

Plus the usual slick production and backstage vignettes. Should be fun as always.

Who is Super Fly? I can't wait for the other 2 matches as this is gonna be a bad ass episode.

strobogo

Banned
I can't believe Ivan Putski isn't dead.

Mid 80s on the left. Mid 70s on the right.

5319019-ivan-putski-643-475.jpg

index.php

Stupid Seth Green, that's Justin Gabriel!

Roman needs a shirt like Cena's but instead Hustle, Loyalty and Respect. It needs to be the three Bs.

Beleedat
Baby gurl
Bitch

Kayfabe is beyond dead brothers

Well president Jack Tunney declared that if either man put hands on the other at any event outside of the ring, they would both be out of a job. So they just need to wait till they can have at one another in the ring. That, and the faces and heels are united for our soldiers, putting aside their differences to provide some support.

Kayfabe is on life support, brotherjackdude

tm24

Lucha Underground card for tonight:

-Super Fly vs. King Cuerno

-Fenix (/w Sexy Star) vs. Chavo Guerrero (/w Pentagon Jr.)

-Johnny Mundo vs. Prince Puma vs. Big Ryck ($100,000 ladder match)

Plus the usual slick production and backstage vignettes. Should be fun as always.
Wow, i didn't even know Super Fly was going to be part of this. Didnt see his name on other listings so it might just be a one-off
Who is Super Fly? I can't wait for the other 2 matches as this is gonna be a bad ass episode.
Super Fly is a crazy high flier luchador. which is weird since he's rudo, who just had a potential MOTYC with his mask vs mask match with Aerostar, another crazy high flier

IMPACT WRESTLING: UNLOCKED on Saturdays from 10 AM-12 PM ET beginning January 17 for a reloaded edition of the previous week’s IMPACT WRESTLING that will be a whole new viewing experience featuring extra content and never-before-seen footage.

So Impact got a Saturday show. I hope DA isn't expecting much, because every TNA side project Spike greenlighted did very poorly and were all canceled pretty quickly.

Did Jesse Ventura ever work his abs a day in his life?

I had to look back on old pictures and stuff, but it doesn't look like it. It's kinda weird, for the most part abs never really seemed to be a big thing to have until like.. the 2000s or mid 00s. Off the top of my head, the only dude from that era(ish) that had prominent abs was probably Rick Rude.

What does everyone think about Sherri Martel ? I don't think she gets brought up a lot whenever people discuss good managers. Going back and watching some of the 80s and early 90s work she did, she's pretty great.

Destination America welcomes IMPACT WRESTLING with a marathon on Wednesday, January 7 from 9 AM-9 PM ET, looking back at the biggest moments and most heated rivalries, leading into the special live broadcast from 9-11 PM ET.

ARE YOU READY FOR A WHOLE DAY OF IMPACT, FRIENDS!!!???

Jamie OD

AAA regular. His career centred around Real Fuerza Aérea, a midcard face stable he was part of. Wound up turning heel and splitting from the group. Feuded with former friend Aerostar (who has an amazing tope suicida) and just a few days ago lost a mask match against him.

Top Bottom