• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

H9Xejcn.jpg

MoosiferX

NJPWorld is such a disappointment. Lacks as much content as the network and no app.....

:(

That's too bad! I'm really loving it so far, mostly because I haven't seen much Japanese wrestling before 2009-ish. Seems like there's a pretty good amount of stuff to watch! At the very least they can only add more, right?

MC Safety

I could never hate the Usos they lack the personality required to create such an emotion inside of me.

They used to be just two brothers who wrestled. Now they're two Samoans who Samoan the Samoan and look at that face paint and the war chant they do and look how boring they are even when they're flying out of the ring.

The odd thing is the one brother is on Total Divas all the time, and he comes of as kind of a charismatic pervert.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Blackhawks one is dogshit. "Yeah let's cater to people who love CM Punk AND the National FloorSweeping League"

Hockey sucks so bad, I've never seen sweeping the kitchen have such a rabid fanbase. Ranks up there with throwing pieces of trash in a wastebasket, but putting it on a court.

And you know what's fun to think about? What wrestlers are doing when they're not wrestling. I don't mean the person themself. I mean the actual wrestler character. I guess the comic books kind of cover that, but I'd buy a kayfabe book of all their exploits. Like what is Big Bossman doing when he's not wrasslin? Is he still running the prison ward? Is he constantly spying on Big Show to troll him? What did Billy Graham do in the 70s when he wasn't wrestling? Take drugs, work out, and fuck women? These are the questions.

Or is he taming space tigers in his free time?

Follow Zack Ryder on Twitter. It's exactly what you're looking for.

That Blackhawks one is dogshit. "Yeah let's cater to people who love CM Punk AND the National FloorSweeping League"

Hockey sucks so bad, I've never seen sweeping the kitchen have such a rabid fanbase. Ranks up there with throwing pieces of trash in a wastebasket, but putting it on a court.

Thems fightin words!

I'm sharpening my skates to cut you! Brotherjackdude

DMczaf

Hopefully. My money situation is getting kinda weird. I'm having to funnel a lot of my money into my job, which is weird, but I'm coming out of it with all these insane designations that are going to allow me to pick and choose where I want to work, anywhere. A lot of money spent but it's going to pay off handsomely.

So I can't afford WWE2k15 right now :/ Yet.

But it's on sale today on WWE Shop for $55.99 :(

brb, forwarding this post to bish

Heroman

Banned
This new day shit got me wondering, Who the fuck writes this shit and will there be a minority champ in the next years.?

Wait a minute...you're serious?

MC Safety

That's interesting to me as I have yet to watch TD, is he Christian CLB levels of perv?

I don't know what Christian CLB is.

Anyway, the one Uso is married to the one Funkadactyl and apparently he has a superhuman sex drive. So everything he says on the show is a direct appeal to and for sex and almost everything she says with regards to him has to do with cookie.

She got a stripper pole for the guy and he went into violent spasms because it would take away from his valuable sex time.

Anyway, the one Uso is married to the one Funkadactyl and apparently he has a superhuman sex drive. So everything he says on the show is a direct appeal to and for sex and almost everything she says with regards to him has to do with cookie.

She got a stripper pole for the guy and he went into violent spasms because it would take away from his valuable sex time.

I lol10'd because it's true.

Fox318

How does the WWE broadcast this and still have a PG wrestling product?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How does the WWE broadcast this and still have a PG wrestling product?

WWE doesn't broadcast it unless you're counting the Network, which isn't bound by the same chains as USA Network.

Marvel

could never

At one time Christian had a creepy little bastard gimmick ;]

And LOL, show sounds amazing I need to see that for myself.

Omega

Banned

I'm starting to think you actually are Vince.

combined with the whole being strapped for cash thing earlier as well.

yep

Some of those Ultimate Warrior shirts look okay, not much else I would wear though. Aside from this Ambrose shirt.

Is this a comic or a cartoon? Art style looks great! I'd watch it (unless Vince has a hand in it).
Yeah I noticed that as well.

The only other thing I noticed about the interview is that Punk seemingly didn't understand his place in the company. He honestly thinks he should have gone over Taker and gone on last instead of the big money match.

I don't think I recall ever hearing he thought he should be the one to end the streak, more that he felt their match would be (and was) better than the other matches that night and deserved to be on last. Pretty sure he said good things about Taker in the past too.

Actually what is Undertaker up to these days? Is he coming back before Wrestlemania? Has a damn good schedule!

I've never seen a burial so effective as the Vita this holiday season.

Do they even sell the Vita in the US any more? All I hear is that no one can find it on shelves. It didn't even get WWE 2K15 :(

BREAKING NEWS: THE FLINTSTONES AND WWE: STONE AGE SMACKDOWN TRAILER!

Link: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12...+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Does this shit really make good money for WWE? Seems like a good way to tank your brand down to meaningless shilling for kids.

Top Bottom