• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
you saying punk ain't down with the swirl, friend?
would you be surprised? Looks like the leader of a local white power group

FEn8aLl.gif
just look at him

Something on the last page was killing my pc.
was it the cold hard truth?

strobogo

Banned
Aiii vanishes for a day or two and some jerk off is in here talking about Punk brain washing AJ and I'm not supposed to believe it's an alt?

Alucard

Banned
Still working my way through NJPW Tag League. These Bullet Club guys look lame as fuuuuck with their generic action movie thug sun glasses. (Fale and Yujiro)

Alucard

Banned
What's the average age of New Japan wrestlers? Gotta be in the late 30s. Every match I've watched has featured guys who look like they're around 40.

So lemme get this straight: CM Punk is such a racist that he married a girl who dated Jay Lethal and had such a close relationship with Kofi that Kofi considers him "like a brother"...all presumably to cover for the fact that he's a huge racist?

Just want to make sure I know where all the logic jumps are, so I can clear this level.

So lemme get this straight: CM Punk is such a racist that he married a girl who dated Jay Lethal and had such a close relationship with Kofi that Kofi considers him "like a brother"...all presumably to cover for the fact that he's a huge racist?

Just want to make sure I know where all the logic jumps are, so I can clear this level.

it's pretty obvious that those are just cover ups, dude. you tryin' to tell me that the former leader of a stable of skinheads isn't racist?

I shit out this simplified version of the new Impact logo in about 15 or 20 minutes. Most of it was trying to clean up artifacts and stuff. It isn't perfect, there's a couple jagged spots where I had to add or remove from the main font and I didn't put too much effort into it beyond the initial idea of "get rid of all the extraneous unnecessary shit."

hXm65ur.png

Too bad you didn't take out the Avenger's-style "A" while you were doing that, because according to my designer friend who looked at it, that was the most atrocious error in the design.

strobogo

Banned

Let's not forget that his good buddy, Colton Cabaner, was worried Punk was going to drop the "N-Word" on his podcast.

Alucard

Banned
I'd totally watch Tetsuya Naito and AJ Styles in a singles match. They had the best exchanges in their six-man tag at World Tag League.

I may just be feeling cynical tonight, but The Bullet Club is actually pretty fucking cheesy and lame.

Alucard

Banned
Ciampa and Lethal feel like legit stars? How low do you intend to set this bar?

Ciampa's intro makes him feel like a big deal. And Lethal's star has totally risen in 2014. One of the best heel runs of the year. It's also partly because of that dark House of Truth theme he comes in to.

Alucard

Banned
According to the Observer, Natalya asked twice to lose to Charlotte on Monday but Vince refused.

"NOT ENOUGH AMBITION. NO ONE WANTS TO GO FOR THAT BRASS RING."

*wrestler stands up to her boss and tries to speak her mind about what she feels is best for the situation and gets told "No"*

Sweet. Is it as good as I imagine?

I don't know how good you're imagining it, but pretty much all of AJ's matches from the G1 are at least "good." IIRC this was one of Naito's better matches from the tournament and i'm not even really into him, so, yeah probably

Fox318

According to the Observer, Natalya asked to lose to Charlotte on Monday but Vince refused.
Honestly this is going to be the reason why people look to other jobs and gigs over the WWE.

Hell even on Hunter's press conference he couldn't really explain it.

Alucard

Banned
Honestly this is going to be the reason why people look to other jobs and gigs over the WWE.

Hell even on Hunter's press conference he couldn't really explain it.

I'm a prime example of someone who has turned away from the WWE over the past few months due to bullshit character motivations, random turns, horseshit booking, and lazy writing. Fuck 'em 'til they get better.

The WWE needs to worry about reaching TNA levels where they build up so much bad will from fans that even when they do something good, no one gives a shit.

Eddie vs Bryan
Eddie vs Rollins
Eddie vs Ambrose
Eddie vs Cesaro
Eddie vs Zayn
Eddie vs Itami
Eddie vs Balor
Eddie & prime Rey vs the Brothers Dust
Eddie vs Lesnar the rematch
JBL yelling on commentary about how his battles with Eddie are why he's sitting on commentary and not in the ring.

Shit could you imagine all that?

RIP

Alucard

Banned
So, what exactly was at stake in Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kota Ibushi, Tougi Makabe, and La Sombra vs. Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii, and Yoshi-Hashi???

Just feels like a random tag match with a bunch of cool wrestlers.

Top Bottom