• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
New kevin Steen DVD
Ring of Honor presents Thanks Steen Thanks, an in-depth look at the most controversial performer in Ring of Honor history, Kevin Steen.

This 3 disc set features 21 classic matches from 2013 through his farewell match with Ring of Honor in July of 2014.

Featuring matches from his legendary ROH World Title reign, with defenses against such stars as Roderick Strong, Jay Lethal and Mark Briscoe.

You will also see him restore honor in Steel Cage Warfare as he teams with Team ROH to take out Team SCUM!

Known as one of the most intense and violent wrestlers ever seen in ROH, see him push the limits of pain tolerance in a Stretcher Match, A Non Sanctioned Street Fight, a No DQ contest just to name a few.

Other exciting match ups included are The Young Bucks & Kevin Steen taking on Michael Elgin & The Briscoe Brothers. See him take on New Japan Pro Wrestling superstar Shinsuke Nakamura!

This set is capped off by the full un-cut version of Kevin Steen’s emotional last match in Ring of Honor against the legendary Steve Corino and never before seen post match interview.

Disc 1:
Kevin Steen/Jimmy Jacobs/Steve Corino vs Michael Elgin/Adam Cole/Davey Richards (Honor vs Evil 2/16/13)
ROH World Championship- Kevin Steen vs Jay Lethal (11th Anniversary 3/2/13)
ROH World Championship- Kevin Steen vs Mark Briscoe (WAR 3/30/13)
ROH World Championship- Kevin Steen vs Jay Briscoe (Supercard of Honor VII 4/5/13)
SCUM Turns on Kevin Steen (ROH TV 4/20/13)
No Disqualification- Kevin Steen vs Jimmy Jacobs (Relentless 5/18/13)
Empty Arena Match- Kevin Steen vs Cliff Compton (Live and Let Die 6/8/13)

Disc 2:
Steel Cage Warfare- ROH vs SCUM (7/23/13)
Kevin Steen vs Silas Young (Reclamation Night 1 7/12/13)
World Title Tournament- Kevin Steen vs Roderick Strong (Manhattan Mayhem V 8/17/13)
Kevin Steen vs Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis (Glory By Honor XII 10/26/13)
Stretcher Match- Kevin Steen vs Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis (Final Battle 12/14/13)
Kevin Steen vs Chris Hero (ROH TV 1/4/14)
Kevin Steen vs Kyle O'Reilly (Wrestling's Finest 1/23/14)
Street Fight- Kevin Steen vs Cliff Compton (12th Anniversary 2/21/14)

Disc 3:
Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs Michael Elgin & The Briscoes (Raising the Bar Night 1 3/7/14)
ROH World Championship- Adam Cole vs Kevin Steen (Global Wars 5/10/14)
Kevin Steen vs Shinsuke Nakamura (War of the Worlds 5/17/14)
Kevin Steen vs Tommaso Ciampa (Aftershock 7/12/14)
No DQ- Kevin Steen vs Silas Young (Summer Heat Tour 7/18/14)
Kevin Steen vs Steve Corino (ROH TV 7/19/14) (1st Time Ever: Full & Uncut)

Fox318

DtSEhmy.jpg

hamchan

Behind on NXT, just watched NXT Takeover from May. Good god that was amazing. Talk about crapping on the RAW's quality right now. I even feel like chanting "Triple H" like the crowd did because that guy knows how to run a good show.

^^Daniel Bryan looks awful in that picture wtf.

jmdajr

So lemme get this straight: CM Punk is such a racist that he married a girl who dated Jay Lethal and had such a close relationship with Kofi that Kofi considers him "like a brother"...all presumably to cover for the fact that he's a huge racist?

Just want to make sure I know where all the logic jumps are, so I can clear this level.

Yes. Punk is pro straight only.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some time after Takeover tonight the Nominations for the 3rd Annual WrassleGAF Awards will be going up.

REMINDER - PLEASE FUCKING GODDAMN READ THIS
Nominations are not the end of year voting. You will need to do two "activities" to participate fully - nominate your folks AND THEN vote on them which will be in about a week.

SERIOUSLY.

"I voted in the nominations and my guy shows 0 votes" = FUCK YOU.
"I thought we already voted?" = FUCK YOU.
"I know something's wrong because I submitted Baron Corbin for Wrestler of the Year and he's not on the ballot" = FUCK YOU.

Let's keep our understanding of how this shit works current. Nominations, then the lists are picked from the most nominations. Then ya vote later.

DiscoJon

Banned
Some time after Takeover tonight the Nominations for the 3rd Annual WrassleGAF Awards will be going up.

Nominations are not the end of year voting. You will need to do two "activities" to participate fully - nominate your folks AND THEN vote on them which will be in about a week.

SERIOUSLY.

"I know something's wrong because I submitted Baron Corbin for Wrestler of the Year and he's not on the ballot" = FUCK YOU.

Let's keep our understanding of how this shit works current. Nominations, then the lists are picked from the most nominations. Then ya vote later.

Can I nominate myself for something?

88.gif

Fox318

SERIOUSLY.

As long as their is a category for Dumb as Fuck: Wrestler who is the most unsafe to work with.

• Aj Styles
  • Ryback
  • Big Show
  • Miz
  • Cena
  • Swagger

Hasney

Stealing from the 2k15 OT since no-one will see it there.

For some reason, I can't create new threads so I'm going to post this here.

WWE and Warner just announced WWE Immortals, a new free-to-play iOS/Android "fighting" game developed by NetherRealm. The game will be coming out next year: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/47489-wwe-immortals-un-jeu-de-catch-developpe-par-le-studio-de-mor

Not much has been revealed about the game so far. They have just said that it will take place in a modified "WWE Universe."

Valravn

It legitimately means
and injury but this one time they used it as a story heater for neville to put him more over as a cheat to win.
It's suppose to make for a good story.

Edit New Paige:

fspohk.gif

"The diva division is TNA, Tits 'n ass. I want to change that, i want to make it all about the wrestling."

But, whatever. fapfapfapgapgpas

jmdajr

10831818_1520867238181144_1646716670_n.jpg

Get a look behind the scenes of a new #TotalDivas photo shoot! See all the pictures at WWE.com/totaldivasbts! #WWE

Does Eva even wrestle anymore????

This award goes to the person in wrestling who has done the most to annoy, hinder, irritate, and generally infuriate every single fan there is.

And the nominations are...

BROCK LESNAR

rob_ford_summer.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

For being a man who ended a streak that 20 genuinely good wrestlers couldn't end.

BROCK LESNAR

o-ROB-FORD-facebook.jpg

For taking over the championship belt and holding it hostage for the rest of the year, thus rendering all other plotlines even more pointless than usual.

AND BROCK LESNAR

RobFordEyes.jpg

For being a talentless, unenthusiastic, fat piece of dead weight.

Make your choice!

Top Bottom