• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Collect them all!

07_599W6579-89898250.jpg

No more Naomi?

jmdajr

Unrelated

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting Randy Orton will enter a feud with Kane when he returns to WWE television.

2lbhvlv_zps5eb2b3cf.gif

Vylash

NXT R Evolution Match Card

jcSaFRDelypAw.jpg

NXT World Tag Team Championships: The Lucha Dragons vs The Vaudevillains

j2EPZyNKZuNWY.jpg

Hideo Itami & Finn Balor vs The Ascension

jeTwLl1WYMKoT.jpg

NXT Women's Championship: Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

jbo4uLHYw3fruD.jpg

NXT Championship: Adrian Neville vs Sami Zayn

XShagrath

Is this the tour with the different set pieces and everything? It's coming to Pantages in the summer and I'd like to take a friend of mine, but she was hesitant due to changes they made to the old show. Is it really that different, do you know?
This was my second time seeing it, and I've also seen the 25th Anniversary blu-ray. This was my wife's fourth time seeing it (including twice in London). The stage pieces were a little different from what I remember in my last show, but they were very nice. My wife said they were the best setpieces she'd seen from all four shows. There were a couple small changes to dialogue as well, but it wasn't anything that was going to break the performances or anything. All of the performers did a great job.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think adding a Cunt of the Year Award should be good.

strobogo

Banned
Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but... Did I miss something?

Frequently spammed his creepy youtube rant videos, often with false names or no warning. When A New Day came out on Raw, he made a "joke" about where was Darren Wilson (St. Louis cop who shot black teen Michael Brown) when you needed him.

My contribution:

tumblr_mttqghk6Hz1r9bhfso1_250.gif

Frequently spammed his creepy youtube rant videos, often with false names or no warning. When A New Day came out on Raw, he made a "joke" about where was Darren Wilson (St. Louis cop who shot black teen Michael Brown) when you needed him.

... Eep. I'm glad I missed all of that.

Getting caught up on the last few months (!!!) of NXT in advance of tonight, and really wish the WWE Network would work like the Giant Bomb video player, and let you enlarge the image to fill an entire browser window, rather than just the entire screen.

Top Bottom