• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

I think people are just fucking sick of how Orton is booked.

He will never be a natural baby face.

Orton should be the guy that goes out looking for a fight to fuck everybody up.

Its why I hate Ambrose's promos and the commentary on him. "He's unstable, look at him"

Bullshit. Orton should be the ultimate tweener. He should go out there and fuck up everybody in his sight.

jred2k

Orton is great at working a crowd. He comes across so bland on TV, but watching him live it's like you're seeing an entirely different wrestler.

strobogo

Banned
THERE'S NO BELL TO RIIING

lmfao

like a true villain

RP912

Banned
I miss orton :(

Dude gets so much shit for his blandness, but never enough support for his douchieness. Orton is the epitome of a 80s heel. Fuck the fans and fuck this match, watch me pose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like the bullet club is getting a female member

Any guesses

Going to say Melissa. Or Gail Kim

Melissa's been over there a while, I can see that happening, but isn't she wrapped up in STARDOM? Or are no fucks given about that?

Orton is great at working a crowd. He comes across so bland on TV, but watching him live it's like you're seeing an entirely different wrestler.

I can attest to this. Him and Lord Sina are one of the few that actually give a shit about engaging the live crowd and not just the cameras.

jmdajr

Kelly Kelly is not a bad looking gal. Bod is well...pretty nice.

But the the running of the ropes just kills me along with the overall in-ring performance.

Batista was cool with it though. Didn't bother him!

Verendus

Banned
ONuGIBs.gif

DEAR GOD MAGGLE LOOK AT THE DAMAGE AJ IS TAKING
Are you trying to say AJ couldn't do more damage than the 14 year olds in this gif?

Because I'll let you know that AJ is a former wrestling champion of the WWE. Even if she is only 16 years old or whatever.

strobogo

Banned
Are you trying to say AJ couldn't do more damage than the 14 year olds in this gif?

Because I'll let you know that AJ is a former wrestling champion of the WWE. Even if she is only 16 years old or whatever.

She's a former sports entertainment champion of the WWE, friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, it's gonna be Amber O'Neal? She could use the rub, it'll do a lot for her.

Verendus

Banned
I'm actually looking forward to TLC a little bit. Not too much, but a little after the great main event at Survivor Series.

It has three matches that I'm interested in - Luke vs. Ziggler, Bray vs. Ambrose, and Cena vs. Seth. Ignoring WWE except for the monthly PPV isn't that bad. I think I'm onto a winning formula for the most part.

Verendus

Banned
All that needs to be said about TLC is that a Kane-Ryback match is booked.
Singles match? Or TLC stipulation?

Edit:

Ah shit. It's a goddamn Chairs match. Why do I feel like I was told this but somehow erased it from my mind? Why is this damn match stipulation back?

Just gonna hope they're on the pre-show. Cesaro will simply have to sit this one entirely out. There's always house shows.

Fox318

Singles match? Or TLC stipulation?

Edit:

Ah shit. It's a goddamn Chairs match. Why do I feel like I was told this but somehow erased it from my mind? Why is this damn match stipulation back?

Just gonna hope they're on the pre-show. Cesaro will simply have to sit this one entirely out. There's always house shows.

A chairs match.

FyreWulff

Still the same problem where matches are gimmick for no reason instead of having an actual reason for the match to have it's gimmick.

Nowadays it's "welp our feud happens to run through TLC so even though we're both amatuer-style wrestlers we will now fight each other with chairs for some reason"

jmdajr

Start tweeting your questions at 2 p.m. ET, and The King of Kings will start responding at 2:30 p.m. ET. Though he won’t be able to answer all of your questions, Triple H will choose the best questions with the hashtag #NXTTakeOver!

Ithil

Seth/Cena is gonna suck, to be honest. Table matches are wretched.
Tables in matches are great, but Table matches are not.

Because Show was reckless and ended up dropping the steps too close to Rowan's head, which then bounced and landed on his head.

No, I understand the storyline reason as to why there is a stairs match, and I know the stairs accidentally hit Rowan's head... but that's no fucking reason to invent something called a stairs match.

There shouldn't be such a thing as a stairs match. It is a really fucking stupid idea.

I say that not even knowing what it is.

RP912

Banned
No, I understand the storyline reason as to why there is a stairs match, and I know the stairs accidentally hit Rowan's head... but that's no fucking reason to invent something called a stairs match.

There shouldn't be such a thing as a stairs match. It is a really fucking stupid idea.

The stipulation reminds me of Def Jam Fight for New York. One of the match options was a Window Match where you throw the fighter out of the window because of the final boss in the story mode -_-.

strobogo

Banned

It is more accurately a step match. The first person to stop stepping on the stairs loses.

Top Bottom