• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I've discovered that this thread's entertainment value is inversely related to the majority of the community's mood toward wrestling. You're enthusiasm for minor league wrestling is cute but it's really souring my enjoyment of this thread.

You've all had more than enough time to pat yourselves on the back and suck each other's d*cks; can we please go back to normal? I don't know maybe we can talk about TLC & S, CM Punk, Plagiarize and Carnby can argue about Lucha Underground. Just change the fricking subject already.

But the Royal Rumble match has nothing to do with the IC belt

z7wp0BK.gif

He said "at the Rumble" not "in the Rumble".

I've discovered that this thread's entertainment value is inversely related to the majority of the community's mood toward wrestling. You're enthusiasm for minor league wrestling is cute but it's really souring my enjoyment of this thread.

You've all had more than enough time to pat yourselves on the back and suck each other's d*cks; can we please go back to normal? I don't know maybe we can talk about TLC & S, CM Punk, Plagiarize and Carnby can argue about Lucha Underground. Just change the fricking subject already.

Tough shit, old bean. Wrestling's fun again, get used to it (until Sunday).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Except he's not. He's muscular and his weight and overall frame ad to his intimidation factor.

You can be that and fat. He's fat, but it's not a big deal. Be fat and happy. Fuck it. I love fat friends who don't hate it. Just be yourself.

happy birthday FE!
FLvMFlW.gif

While I will probably vote for the Bucks or ReDRagon, I had to make sure my dudes The Vaudevillains get at least a nom

Why are they slapping their thigh (and making it totally obvious) when they're just kicking air? That wouldn't make a sound. They're exposing the business.

Heel

I have to agree with bean breath. The current tone of this thread is the equivalent of "THIS. IS. WREST-LING!" chants at a house show in Sheboygan.

MC Safety

That Kotaku article is more garbage from Stephen Totilio.

Not the subject matter. It's just the guy is unable to take a story and not make it about himself.

Also, I'm sorry fans are outraged they don't get to put their electronic representation of a murderer up on a server hosted by 2K Games and supported by the WWE. Maybe they could make, I don't know, one of the other thousand wrestlers who wasn't represented by the game who have yet to commit filicide.

ProWrestling.net has a funny article featuring Vince McMahon's thoughts on NXT TakeOver: R Evolution: http://www.prowrestling.net/article...arly-In-Touch-NXT-Takeover-III-Hit-List-40117

Here are the thoughts on the main event:

Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville: This would have worked so much better if those women would have had a three-minute buffer match. That Zayn kid, does he at least own a television? The fans seemed to like him. Maybe not as much as they like Roman Reigns, but they liked him. Let's have John Cena talk about how great this match was on Raw and maybe the adult male demographic will like Cena too. Was that a student making the director calls? Whoever it was, they really nailed the way we sometimes inexplicably cut away from big moments for no good reason to get a random shot. In this case, they did it right as Zayn and that fat fan guy were about to hug. By the way, who let the fat fan in the ring again after the match? It's bad enough the fat fan got to hug Paul's new lightweight champion, but where the hell was security when he attacked him afterward? Props to Alex Riley for taking away the feeling that the match could end at any second by talking about the second half of the match before it happened. It's a shame about the concussions, but I think C.M. Punk is going to make a good addition to the NXT broadcast team.

Roman Reigns appears: Our Superstar of the Year! The people love him. No, not those nerdy college students at Paul's version of the bingo hall, I'm talking the real WWE Universe. They'll love him even more if we rig, er, um, if the fans vote to name him the first-ever Superstar of the Millennium award winner on Monday.

Finn Balor vs. Hideo Itami vs. The Ascension: Those Ascension guys are great. Just imagine how much bigger, er, better they could be if this were the early '80s! When did Paul rehire Taka Michinoku? He's missing something. I'll call the music department and have them put together some fitting Japanese entrance music complete with gongs, then I'll call Fuji to be his manager. Note to Paul: Tell Jeff Hardy to stop wearing all that goddamn makeup. What in the world was he doing before the match? Give Hardy a piss test immediately. Something's not right with him.

My solemn vow: If that mystery Twitter account isn't Wade Barrett, I will change my avatar to whatever WrassleGAF decides is appropriate until such time as Wade Barrett actually does come back.

I noticed that whenever Ithil is discussing anything enthusiastically, that's a sign that the thread went to shit.

Though fear not, friend. I give it two more days before these jabroni marks realize that they worked themselves into a shoot, and remember that the NXT guys have zero future in the WWE.

I noticed that whenever Ithil is discussing anything enthusiastically, that's a sign that the thread went to shit.

Though fear not, friend. I give it two more days before these jabroni marks realize that they worked themselves into a shoot, and remember that the NXT guys have zero future in the WWE.

This is why I nominated you for MVP.

You know who I could live without ever hearing about again?

Chris Benoit.

Seriously.

I'd take another 10 years of Cena as king of the mountain if I never had to hear the name Chris Benoit again.

I have to agree with bean breath. The current tone of this thread is the equivalent of "THIS. IS. WREST-LING!" chants at a house show in Sheboygan.

Good. Better than the incessant fucking pessimism and grumbling that's this threads usual fare. I feel like one of the few that actually enjoy wrestling year round, so it's nice to see the whole thread filled with such enthusiasm for once.

Mahonay

Banned
Today I'm feeling super depressed. Thinking about how insanely wonderful NXT is right now, and how that it's more than likely in about a year's time all of Trips work will be crushed down into a steaming pile of turds, once we're watching Sasha Banks lose in a squash match to Nikki Bella after Brie Bella distracts her with lesbianism.

"I LOVE MIND GAMES MAGGLE! I LOVE IT!"

Heel

Good. Better than the incessant fucking pessimism and grumbling that's this threads usual fare. I feel like one of the few that actually enjoy wrestling year round, so it's nice to see the whole thread filled with such enthusiasm for once.

Well, Bootaaay, I'd argue that the NXT show wasn't good. I'd be more likely to argue that watching sports entertainment year round has convinced the viewer that it was. I don't want to rain on your parade, though. That's just my opinion. I found it to be incredibly sterile. At least ROH has its own brand of unique charm.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of, how much longer are you going to leave this worked poll open Vince McBitch?

Couple days. It's taken shape pretty well though and I could even prepare the legit voting now, most likely.

Well, Bootaaay, I'd argue that the NXT show wasn't good. I'd be more likely to argue that watching sports entertainment year round has convinced the viewer that it was. I don't want to rain on your parade, though. That's just my opinion. I found it to be incredibly sterile. At least ROH has its own brand of unique charm.

Not everyone can brighten a show like Prince Nana.

Sephzilla

Ordered a Vaudevillains t-shirt and a Finn Balor t-shirt. And then my girlfriend asked me to buy her a Bo Dallas shirt.

IDGAF - I'll wear these in public

Ordered a Vaudevillains t-shirt and a Finn Balor t-shirt. And then my girlfriend asked me to buy her a Bo Dallash shirt.

IDGAF - I'll wear these in public

Wearing my PWG shirt. Wrassle Shirt Mafia.

Couple days. It's taken shape pretty well though and I could even prepare the legit voting now, most likely.

Not everyone can brighten a show like Prince Nana.

Keep it open till at least Monday!

That's bullsh*t, m8. These people don't like NXT, they just hate WWE/Raw. All that nonsense that filled the last few pages is the written equivalent of a "Cena sucks" chant. You and I both know that anytime Cena is in a feud with a WWE Superstar, say Bray Wyatt, that there is no genuine enthusiasm for Wyatt, just at the possibility of John Cena losing. Bray Wyatt doesn't have fans so much as John Cena has haters. These knuckledragging simpletons are just too stupid to realize it.

If it wasn't NXT it'd be something else.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's no need to be pessimistic about NXT anyway. Even IF, in a year, everything's been pillaged and fallen to shit, at least you have right now to enjoy it.

So in the immortal words of Eddie Murphy as Richard Pryor, have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

Enjoy it you goddamn jaded motherfuckin...shits!

That's bullsh*t, m8. These people don't like NXT, they just hate WWE/Raw. All that nonsense that filled the last few pages is the written equivalent of a "Cena sucks" chant. You and I both know that anytime Cena is in a feud with a WWE Superstar, say Bray Wyatt, that there is no genuine enthusiasm for Wyatt, just at the possibility of John Cena losing. Bray Wyatt doesn't have fans so much as John Cena has haters. These knuckledragging simpletons are just too stupid to realize it.

If it wasn't NXT it'd be something else.

I like WWE though.

I just like NXT more.

I feel bad for the main roster having to compete with NXT REvolution this week. Poor TLC&S...

Top Bottom