• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Mahonay

Banned
https://twitter.com/WWEHeRises

35Nn2S9.png

The 3rd man?!

Fucking Alex Riley.

This sounds exactly like those hilarious tweets Riley put out after the Austin/Vince podcast.

Why no Bayley or Alexa shirts yet? Lol at Itami not getting a shirt yet. I own like four NXT shirts but I just hate the material WWE uses. It's not comfortable at all

Mahonay

Banned
Why no Bayley or Alexa shirts yet? Lol at Itami not getting a shirt yet. I own like four NXT shirts but I just hate the material WWE uses. It's not comfortable at all
I feel like Itami is still getting comfortable in their system. Maybe waiting until his in-ring character has been more solidified?

Yes, Bayley needs a shirt already.

Sephzilla

I feel bad knowing I wont win WrassleGAF MVP but I also know I didn't put out the effort to win it. I filled a spot, I didn't take a spot.

At least I saved Sting

Fox318

Official Carney of the Year Nominations

• Michael Hayes
  • BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!
  • John Cena
  • Kevin Nash
  • The Captain
  • Z-PAK CHOPRA
  • DMczaf

jred2k

The WWE Shop doesn't actually let you cancel an order?

From their FAQ page:

Cancel/Change Your Order
We apologize, but orders cannot be changed or cancelled after being placed. We strongly advise you to review your order before submitting to make sure everything is correct.

What a bunch of shit. I'm guessing if I call and bitch I can get that reversed?

Heel

Speaking of nominations, I'd like to publicly endorse John Sina vs. Bray Wyatt at Extreme Rules 2014 for Match of the Year and Legit Shook award consideration.

Demon-child.gif

Look into your hearts and you'll know it to be true, friends. This match exemplified Fun and Playful throughout.

Fox318

Speaking of nominations, I'd like to publicly endorse John Sina vs. Bray Wyatt at Extreme Rules 2014 for Match of the Year and Legit Shook award consideration.

Demon-child.gif

Look into your hearts and you'll know it to be true, friends. This match exemplified Fun and Playful throughout.

DG3A2V3.gif

Demon-child.gif

He's got the whole Cenation-

IN HIS HANDS

Browny

Banned
:lol at these shocking developments

"hello, we're baby boomers, and we're here to tell you to stop enjoying this entertainment that for once isn't bad, go out and make something of yourself instead and appreciate the world we ruined for you"

Omega

Banned
I think it's weird when people say "Benoit killed his wife and kid! He's a monster and you're a monster for not loathing him!"

I mean, who just disregards that the man had severe CTE? Like it means nothing. Like he could control what happened. That's like yelling at someone with Alzheimer's to "STOP IT! BEHAVE YOURSELF! WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, REMEMBER THINGS, YA JERK!"

I mean, it's terrible what happened. I have a son myself and thinking about doing that... horrifying. Even worse is not being in control of your actions and doing it and THEN realizing what you've done. What hell that must've been. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

Anyway, I have no opinion on whether or not Benoit should be in games or be in the Hall of Fame or whatever. Actually, as I type that, I'd probably err on the side of caution and not include him, as it seems kind of tasteless in regards to the people who were directly affected by the whole thing. I don't see why folks can't create and share created wrestlers if they see fit, though. I mean, you'd probably never want that to be a "Featured Download" or whatever, but people should be able to play the game however they want.

Anyway, shout-out to my girl Woman. It's a shame she'll never be in the Hall of Fame -- I said it! -- because she was great. Completely committed to her character. I've really come to appreciate her in my chronological viewings.

Sorry dude you have no idea what you're talking about. Mental issues are only an excuse for people who are racist and do dumb shit.

This is not a serious post, just mocking GAF because this seems to be the case. Say something dumb? Mental issues. Do something dumb? Mental issues. Commit a crime? FUCKING SCUMBAG BURN IN HELL WHILE I PISS ON YOU

McMahon V. Bella was so great because it really shattered the traditional gender roles that WWE has adhered to since its inception. I know a lot of people here didn't enjoy it because, let's face it, they felt threatened by it. Truly an angle before its time. Bravo.

Brie-bitch.gif

Hasney

McMahon V. Bella was so great because it really shattered the traditional gender roles that WWE has adhered to since its inception. I know a lot of people here didn't enjoy it because, let's face it, they felt threatened by it. Truly an angle before its time. Bravo.

Brie-bitch.gif

SD6gPa2.gif

kiguel182

I've discovered that this thread's entertainment value is inversely related to the majority of the community's mood toward wrestling. You're enthusiasm for minor league wrestling is cute but it's really souring my enjoyment of this thread.

You've all had more than enough time to pat yourselves on the back and suck each other's d*cks; can we please go back to normal? I don't know maybe we can talk about TLC & S, CM Punk, Plagiarize and Carnby can argue about Lucha Underground. Just change the fricking subject already.

Let us be happy until Sunday. You'll get your thread back then.

kiguel182

When thinking of matches outside the WWE I totally forgot about TNA and I probably saw some TNA matches that I could've nominated.

I don't know if that tells more about me or that company...

Top Bottom