• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Off the top of myhead:

Men:
Uhaa Nation
Ricochet (already rejected him)
Zandig (I mean, could you imagine?)
Michael Bennett (solely to get Maria back)
War Machine (Hanson & Raymond Rowe)
Chris Masters (might as well bring him back)

Women:
Athena
Leva Bates
Mia Yim
Mickie James
Daffney

Maybe if Ricochet does well with the Lucha Underground crowd, WWE will reconsider. I see Leva and Mia being shoe-ins. Isn't Rowe injured indefinitely due to the motorcycle accident?

Ithil

Maybe if Ricochet does well with the Lucha Underground crowd, WWE will reconsider. I see Leva and Mia being shoe-ins. Isn't Rowe injured indefinitely due to the motorcycle accident?

I don't know about Leva based on her age, she's already in her 30s and the women have shorter lifespan in wrestling, at least in WWE.
Mia Yim seems like a no brainer, she's young and unique looking, with a lot of talent.

Probably. They're big for indy guys, white, bald, bearded. I figured they'd fit the type.

From the frontpage of Reddit:

l021TOv.gif

I look forward to Bryan demolishing Brock.

Does WWE have the rights to the old OVW footage? The Punk documentary had a Brent Albright vs. CM Punk match, so I assume that WWE has the rights.

Xater

Does WWE have the rights to the old OVW footage? The Punk documentary had a Brent Albright vs. CM Punk match, so I assume that WWE has the rights.

OVW was the developmental territory for WWE for a while. So they own the tapes from that time I would assume.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Danny Davis owns OVW to this day, and he's not with the WWE anymore. A lot of their shows were local tv stations which could be a pain to get a hold of, and I doubt WWE has a lot of master copies of it.

So they likely paid for its use.

Alucard

Banned
When thinking of matches outside the WWE I totally forgot about TNA and I probably saw some TNA matches that I could've nominated.

I don't know if that tells more about me or that company...

Memorable matches:
-Magnus vs. Jeff Hardy (Dixieland match)
-Bobby Lashley vs. Jeff Hardy
-Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Aries
-Bobby Lashley vs. Bobby Roode 1
-The Wolves vs. The Hardy Boys
-The Wolves vs. The Hardy Boys vs. Team 3D (first match and last match of their series)
-Samooa Joe vs. Low Ki

kiguel182

Memorable matches:
-Magnus vs. Jeff Hardy (Dixieland match)
-Bobby Lashley vs. Jeff Hardy
-Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Aries
-Bobby Lashley vs. Bobby Roode 1
-The Wolves vs. The Hardy Boys
-The Wolves vs. The Hardy Boys vs. Team 3D (first match and last match of their series)
-Samooa Joe vs. Low Ki

I did saw some of them and liked them. One that I recall enjoying was the Austin Aries one (because I'm an Aries mark) but they didn't even come to mind. I would've totally nominated them.

terrible payoff though

It was a swerve ending. I enjoyed it. He deserved some revenge that's for sure.

Cagey

Banned
I'm new here, do we watch Smackdown or do you guys here genuinely value your time on this earth?

Every Saturday morning, I spend 5 seconds and delete an unwatched Smackdown recording from my DVR. Clearly I don't value my time as much as I should.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I'm new here, do we watch Smackdown or do you guys here genuinely value your time on this earth?

I mean, if you really don't have anything better to do, go for it. A few people are usually here posting about it.

I've seen maybe five or six Smackdowns all year. And not just because it's on Friday nights, it's such a non-story and usually any good matches get repeated on Raw. Except the Cesaro/Kidd/Ziggler triple threat, for whatever reason, and it really should be seen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I friend of mine who watches both has said that Smackdown has been consistently better than RAW for two months straight. I got shit to do on Friday Nights Maggle so I have no clue.

When it moves back to Thursday though I'm sure they will do it up for a week or two and I'll watch it then. Same with Super Smackdown next week.

Top Bottom