• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

7JZ54kD.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think we should just enjoy wrestling and leave trying to get over to communities without integrity.

"They're fighting for all of us. They're fighting for the music industry. They're fighting for AM/FM radio." - Mark Madden

Jamie Noble as Jamie-san

I'm loving this ladder match and it's sad that I'm doubtful anything on Sunday will top it.

somedevil

I don't mean breaking kayfabe on Twitter but that Dean didn't even miss one show.

Also what's the Devitt documentary Bauer and Pollock were talking about on their last show?

The documentary is going to air on the RTÉ2 17th Dec 2014 9pm. It follows Devitt through his last tour with New Japan and him in the Indies.

Someone will probably put it online

Trailer. Warning includes one wrestler who uses his nuts as a move.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwHgRgiM3T0

Remember when Heel and Sunny were so adament that Punk's podcast was part of a WWE angle?

P3XEQpO.jpg

When Punk dies, they'll still think it's an angle and that he'll show up at the next Mania. The heat death of the universe will occur and they'll think "dedication to the angle, but the swerve's coming"

Also nominating the HHH fruit basket tweet for Tweet Of The Year

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"They're fighting for all of us. They're fighting for the music industry. They're fighting for AM/FM radio." - Mark Madden

Jamie Noble as Jamie-san

I'm loving this ladder match and it's sad that I'm doubtful anything on Sunday will top it.

It's the best ladder match in WCW history.

This unfortunately isn't saying much. The one at Souled Out 1997 is also pretty good.

Ithil

--Some more notes on the show last night. Brian Kendrick was backstage looking to get on as a trainer. Santana Garrett was also backstage. If you didn't see the show, it's way worth going out of your way to see, in particular the last two matches and the Finn Balor ring entrance. It was night and day compared to Raw, and the main event with Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville was among the WWE's best matches of the year. Tommy Mercer, who was Crimson in TNA, was also there as he's getting a tryout.

--There is some real motivation on the main roster to not get blown away from yesterday's show, so the feeling is that because of last night, Sunday's TLC show will probably be better than it would have been.

I'm gonna guess that Bray/Dean really try to tear the house down. They have the match to do it in, and will probably get time. They were trying really hard at the last PPV too.
Seth will probably want to have a super main event, but in a Tables match, how much can you do?

He'd probably have a better match if it was just a regular one on one match with Cena.

what happened to h and steph

Steph gained a booty and H merged with Seth Rogen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Besides being rehashy I think a lot of TLC matches will deliver.

It's still insane that 2014 brings out John Cena's true ultimate secret technique, the sure-fire can't miss 5 meter stairs throw" Big Show betrays Cena, a Stairs Match is announced at the following PPV...and it's not Show versus Cena.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena trying real hard to mooch those Hogan colors. What Cena doesn't realize is that King Carny Hogan is mooching the he at off him instead.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
nxt everyone. i havent watched wresting in so long, but i feel i might be making my return. the stars, they are so bright

and im late, but i didnt realize el generico is a skinny seth rogen

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I generally disliked Tank Abott until that 3 count nonsense. Watching it again with the launch of the network only IMPROVED my opinion of him.

Kanyon = Ratings

Judy Bagwell on a pole!

Camera guy scanning the crowd and comes across a blonde and pushes in on her, woman reacts like "uh, the fuck"

Top Bottom