• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Vylash

The body paint that Finn Balor wore last night will be his new look from now on.

There was speculation online that it would only be used for special events like the quarterly NXT live specials, but that is no longer the plan.

thank goodness

Have a 2 Sweet birthday fallingedge

tumblr_n65susfjeM1qhjbxeo2_500.gif

pWKJMZ4.gif

lolololol why is this so good?

thanks!

Even though I HATE the Young Bucks, I can't not say happy birthday to FallingEdge. *shakes hand* Happy Birthday, SRK Bro.

*handshake*

thanks dood, hopefully at next Evo, we can actually kick it

SRKGD4Life

Obligatory "remember when" post of the day:

Remember when we thought it was going to be Cody vs Goldust at Mania as the tag team break up feud? Now it's MizDow.

Fox318

Here is the problem with StarDust right now.

Why is he heel?

What is his character?

They have 3 hours of TV time but they never let guys fucking talk.

How can they have more time than ever but always cut segments for time?

Right now they have a match with A New Day this sunday that they have been building up to.

Name me a reason why there is any tension in this match?

So far its a spaceman and his formerly hypersexualzed crossedressing gimp of a brother vs the white perception of what black people are.

Why is he heel?

What is his character?

Right now they have a match with A New Day this sunday that they have been building up to.

So far its a spaceman and his formerly hypersexualzed crossedressing gimp of a brother vs the white perception of what black people are.

The worst thing is they have 20 writers to write this and none of the feuds mean anything.

kirblar

Why is he heel?

What is his character?

This is a problem with every midcarder they have. It's just random meaningless matches every RAW/Smackdown on the undercard because Vince wasn't paying attention to how things were booked in the '98-'01 boom period.

Why is there no news of when DB's coming back? I'm hoping it's because it's for a Rumble return but it's never wise to get your hopes up when it comes to him.

Tarkus

Just started watching wrasslin again after 15+ years. This Miz/Mizdow shit is the craziest shit I've ever seen. WTF. Brett Hart wouldn't put up with this.

Man I am still riding the post NXT high as well as the holy balls Lucha Underground had their best ratings ever wave today. Then I come here and see people talking about "New Blood Rising" wrestlegaf may be my new favorite place on gaf. Fantastic! Now can someone explain the nips being cut out of Tank Abbots shirt?

Why is there no news of when DB's coming back? I'm hoping it's because it's for a Rumble return but it's never wise to get your hopes up when it comes to him.

Dude still needs surgery and still hasn't had it because he still thinks nerves just naturally heal

It's like how when somebody says "why is there no news of when Rey's coming back", only with that situation you can just quote Rey himself saying "someday soon there's going to be a cure for knee arthritis and I'll get my cartilage back"

somedevil

Dude still needs surgery and still hasn't had it because he still thinks nerves just naturally heal

It's like how when somebody says "why is there no news of when Rey's coming back", only with that situation you can just quote Rey himself saying "someday soon there's going to be a cure for knee arthritis and I'll get my cartilage back"

It doesn't work that way. He has gotten some strength back plus the doctor's tell him if he needs another surgery. Bryan doesn't make that decision.

Plus Rey is ready to go but he is not wrestling right now because he is mad at Vince for extending his contract when he was injured. So they are at an impasse right now.

Ithil

Bryan wanted to have the surgery in July. WWE doctors told him to wait.

strobogo

Banned
I don't understand how Punk can leave, get a settlement, and then get the non compete clause dropped, but Rey has been stuck for 2 years and is somehow unable to leave.

Ithil

he got it dropped?

Yes, and also didn't have to sign a non-disparagement clause. So he got a big settlement, can say what he wants about them, and has no no-compete.

He had them over a barrel, basically. Because WWE hates having to settle and usually will take things to court even if they know they're in the wrong. So he must have had some serious dirt on them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rey doesn't seem like a 'legal action' kind of guy. He saved his money well, but he always just seems like he's kind of... passive. I can't imagine he wants to leave WWE for CMLL/AAA for money more so for less money but less killing himself and destroying his knees.

Sanjuro

I don't understand how Punk can leave, get a settlement, and then get the non compete clause dropped, but Rey has been stuck for 2 years and is somehow unable to leave.

I'm sure Punk had some intangibles in the contract related to merchandise or some general intellectual properties which sped up the process. Either Punk waiving those rights, or the WWE knowing they had no footing to waste in a legal battle.

My guess is Rey rather not have the contract torn up, as he is likely collecting a respectable paycheck.

Top Bottom