• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Vylash

hey guys, what's going o-

God I want to make Bayley's lunch lady face humble.

iiTC1MxW5CjeV.gif

Seeing Bill DeMott pop up in this PPV is like seeing Reigns last night at NXT. Just automatically knocks it down a full five stars. Thankfully Disco is in there to offset that shit.

strobogo

Banned
Seeing Bill DeMott pop up in this PPV is like seeing Reigns last night at NXT. Just automatically knocks it down a full five stars. Thankfully Disco is in there to offset that shit.

Hugh is featured pretty heavily in 2000 PPVs in the second half of the year. WCW was so dead that they were trying to position Hugh Morrus as a break out star.

Some early NXT taping notes:

Solomon Crowe vs THE Brian Kendrick in a dark match. Crowe wins.

Neville calls out Owens

Owens vs Neville at the first taping ends in a double count out.

Palumbo and Stasiak are called The Perfect Event. The Cajun dude just did R-Truth's split thingy. Listening to Konnan on commentary makes today's team seem like world class professionals.

Hugh is featured pretty heavily in 2000 PPVs in the second half of the year. WCW was so dead that they were trying to position Hugh Morrus as a break out star.

george-costanza-gives-up.gif

kiguel182

I was pretty set on not watching TLC in full but now the report is the talent is going to try and outdo NXT.

Oh well, I'll watch them fail at that.

strobogo

Banned
Palumbo and Stasiak are called The Perfect Event. The Cajun dude just did R-Truth's split thingy. Listening to Konnan on commentary makes today's team seem like world class professionals.

george-costanza-gives-up.gif

Palumbo was ripping of Lex, while Stasiak was ripping off Mr. Perfect. Super dope because WCW wasn't allowed to call Hennig Mr. Perfect or even kind of refer to something like perfection. So of course Russo has a dude use the entire Mr. Perfect gimmick and music.

Ithil

Some early NXT taping notes:

Solomon Crowe vs THE Brian Kendrick in a dark match. Crowe wins.

Neville calls out Owens

Owens vs Neville at the first taping ends in a double count out.

Most important note

Owens killed Neville with the apron powerbomb after the match, Neville went out on a stretcher. That's two top guys Owens has already taken out.

Torrie Wilson smooching up on Shane Douglas is astounding.

Nowdays he buys tickets to RAW to start chants.

Edit: Yeah that "report" smells like bullshit.

Also, Kidman with the most limp dick pyro ever.

"You're a slut chants" ... they're in Victoria, BC, Canada by the way.

I'm a new member of wrestling-Gaf and I'm surprise to see so many other kind of wrestling shows. I just thought it was WWE and TNA.

Also, Team Cena for life. Such a great guy that gives to charity and is truly a role model to be.

strobogo

Banned
But what if it's good friends?

What if this time they deliver?

This watching a show hoping it will be good is a really bad habit.

I'm going to see Moses 2: Prequel to Jesus instead of watching TLC and I feel confident it will be the right choice. At least Moses will be a shitty thing to watch that is actually fun to watch.

Weather was a high of 53, apparently the man just doesn't wear pants outside of a suit, everyone else there is pretty layered.

Well, except for Cody:

014_TROOPS_12092014ej_0259.jpg

How is the reception of Stardust from most users on Gaf? I like him, but I don't see any growth other than just being a mid-carder for life :(

Top Bottom