• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Xater

They should have taken a day and filmed a bunch of via satellite and shit talking vignettes that they could air on Raw every week or two as a work around to have Brock on their shows without having to use up one of his dates.

But that would mean that they have to plan stuff ahead. Can't have any of that!

DiscoJon

Banned
He's no Marchie Archie.
1MMVeUR.gif
1MMVeUR.gif
1MMVeUR.gif

strobogo

Banned
I would probably rescind my vote for NXT as promotion of the year in favor of NJPW, but the differences in touring schedule are a factor. They're wildly different in presentation and booking style. I don't think NJPW could be as high quality as they are if they were doing weekly TV shows building to a PPV every month. NJ would be stale as FUCK if they were putting out 8 hours of content per week, plus a 3 hour end of the month show.

Match quality alone, no one is beating NJPW. But it isn't always about pure match quality.

One big thing NJPW is missing right now: A fat white man with facial hair who fucks people up. They need a Hansen/Brody type and Lance Archer isn't it.

Kaladin

I would probably rescind my vote for NXT as promotion of the year in favor of NJPW, but the differences in touring schedule are a factor. They're wildly different in presentation and booking style. I don't think NJPW could be as high quality as they are if they were doing weekly TV shows building to a PPV every month. NJ would be stale as FUCK if they were putting out 8 hours of content per week, plus a 3 hour end of the month show.

Match quality alone, no one is beating NJPW. But it isn't always about pure match quality.

This reminds me of ROH before they got the HD Net program. Just like how you described New Japan, they were killing it on match quality with every show and every show had matches you looked forward to, even before intermission. Then when they got HDNet, everything changed and it took them a while to get used to booking that style. I think they finally got it, but as a result, the product hasn't been the same for me since.

So is there any chance Rollins goes over Cena tonight? Seems like that would be the best way to pave the road for Rollins vs. Reigns at the Rumble or Fast Lane, then Reigns vs. Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Plus, I think getting Cena away from the title would be the best thing for both him and the WWE in general.

So is there any chance Rollins goes over Cena tonight? Seems like that would be the best way to pave the road for Rollins vs. Reigns at the Rumble or Fast Lane, then Reigns vs. Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Plus, I think getting Cena away from the title would be the best thing for both him and the WWE in general.

Either a ridiculously tainted win:

CenaKid1.jpg

Or Cenawinslol:

tumblr_m4egplSa8A1qdvr05.gif

Heroman

Banned

0, They need someone to fight Brock at the Rumble and Cena is the only who can beside Randy but he out of the picture for that/

Fox318

If they were smart they would have reigns go in and bust up cena.

This way he at least has some heat as now he's just satellite interview guy who interrupts matches to remind people who he is.

Idk. I don't follow the indies. If Luke Harper ever got released, Gedo better fly him over the next day. Or even Rowan.

Harper was the best big man on the indies before he got signed up and it wasn't even close, there's very few genuine big men who are worth a damn at present. Fale's fine in an enforcer type role, but he doesn't have the pace to play the role Hansen did - honestly, Mastiff is the only guy I can think of, but he's not really tall enough.

Yeah I feel the Owens debut derails Bull Dempsey's push as Owens is a bigger, more athletic badass. I have a feeling Bull will slink back into the shadows after Corbin destroys him. A year from now maybe they can do Corbin/Owens and have them beat the brakes off each other.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Hero adds another 50 (should just be until Feb really) he can be quite the hoss in Japon.

strobogo

Banned
I found a MASSIVE free mason edition of the Bible in my house.

12 inches long. 9 and a half inches across. 3 inches deep. Over 5 pounds. Once I get done with Greek/Roman mythology, I will return to Torah Talk, although I will need a new name for it. I'll probably start it around the start of the year. Get all into Solomon and his Green Lantern ring and a whole bunch of banging.

strobogo

Banned
Bull looks like complete garbage and gross and as bad as when he was Baby Huey. Corbin has garbage tats and uses wolves and motorcycles without a hint of irony. Both suck and neither have had a real match to show they can do more than hit their 2 spots in 40 seconds. At least Corbin is tall and has a good chest/shoulders. Both ain't shit.

Top Bottom